Author Topic: Celtics vs Magic  (Read 1583 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Celtics vs Magic
« on: May 13, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »
go Celtics
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Celtics vs Magic
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:08 PM »
should be a great series.

i'm rooting for the Magic because i love my man Dwight & i'm a huge Duke fan, so i gotta show my boy JJ some love. :P

theremedy360

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 09:14:50 PM »
Celtics showed a lot of heart this series but they're not good enough to beat the Magic.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 09:37:19 PM »
Celtics showed a lot of heart this series but they're not good enough to beat the Magic.

i would love a rematch with the celts but i think orlando might win, but hey no one expected the celts to beat the cavs so u never know....

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »
magic are going to smoke the celtics, magic actually have a great leader that has his team focused

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »
gooo celtics!

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »

i would love a rematch with the celts but i think orlando might win, but hey no one expected the celts to beat the cavs so u never know....

Yeah but even though the Cavs have great depth the Magic are even more stacked. Nelson, Carter, Lewis, and Howard in a starting lineup is a lot to deal with.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »

Yeah but even though the Cavs have great depth the Magic are even more stacked. Nelson, Carter, Lewis, and Howard in a starting lineup is a lot to deal with.

we beat orlando in 5 last year, this year might be 7 but we'll do it again...... ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »
This Magic team is playing unbeatable Basketball right now. If they keep it up, not only will they (easily) handle the Celtics, but they'll be the champions.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

theremedy360

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »

we beat orlando in 5 last year, this year might be 7 but we'll do it again...... ;)

I didn't say they were gonna beat LA  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 04:59:25 AM »
I don't think Vince Carter has the guts to co-lead a team to a championship. They are also making the mistake of rarely using Howard offensively. Of course, as long as them shooter niggas keep hitting shots, it's better and looks cooler and more skillful. But you can't rely on them niggas shooting. There will be games when they gon' suck at shooting and then they won't know how to get the ball to Howard correctly and therefore lose games.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »
i cant stand celtics, i hope they lose....

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 12:14:14 PM »
celtricks in 6

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
Celtics in 7.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 02:17:03 AM »
Not sure, When in doubt I bet on the vet's.
These young teams choke & can't stand the pressure.

I'm gonna say, Celts in 6