Author Topic: Celtics vs Magic  (Read 1584 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Celtics vs Magic
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »
for the last 3-4 years people been sayin that cleveland & orlando belong in the elite category but as i watch this series i believe that the lakers & celtics are the best 2 teams in the league when healthy bar none....orlando is gettin beat the same exact way the lakers beat them last year in the finals, i can't wait for the rematch with them...as far as the nuns go lmao, amare saying that odom had a lucky game is the biggest mistake he's made so far cause now odom gonna school him good on keeping that mouth shut... ;)

a rematch is brewing.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »
rondo is gonna fuck fisher UP
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 09:14:32 PM »

well see nigga....we fuckin them up on site this time

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 09:15:24 PM »

LOL... Fisher is a point guard with 4 titles and tons of clutch shooting. Rondo has the edge, but until you beat the man (in 2008 Rondo/Fisher was a push, not Rondo winning the match) you can't assume your going to fuck him up. There are other match ups that are important. Kobe vs. Allen, Pierce vs. Artest, Gasol vs. Garnett, Bynum vs. Perkins. It's about match ups, and unlike last time, the Lakers have some good ones. Last time we had Rad on Pierce, and what ended up happening was we ended up putting Kobe on Pierce, and then Sasha gained a ton more minutes, on top of that no Bynum allowed for Gasol to get eaten by Perkins and then Odom was faced up against KG in his prime. Once you broke down the match ups, the Celtics were at a huge advantage. The match ups this time are more even, and it will be a great series. I see a 7 game series with it coming to the Staples Center.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 09:17:09 PM »

LOL... Fisher is a point guard with 4 titles and tons of clutch shooting. Rondo has the edge, but until you beat the man (in 2008 Rondo/Fisher was a push, not Rondo winning the match) you can't assume your going to fuck him up. There are other match ups that are important. Kobe vs. Allen, Pierce vs. Artest, Gasol vs. Garnett, Bynum vs. Perkins. It's about match ups, and unlike last time, the Lakers have some good ones. Last time we had Rad on Pierce, and what ended up happening was we ended up putting Kobe on Pierce, and then Sasha gained a ton more minutes, on top of that no Bynum allowed for Gasol to get eaten by Perkins and then Odom was faced up against KG in his prime. Once you broke down the match ups, the Celtics were at a huge advantage. The match ups this time are more even, and it will be a great series. I see a 7 game series with it coming to the Staples Center.

lakers in 7 in the toughest series the lakers will face & an instant classic

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »
Boston will win in 6. Magic came back, but not enough. I think Boston will win in 6, because game 7 is in Orlando and IF, IF, it goes 7 then Orlando will win.

Lakers/Celtics 12, KOBE'S REVENGE

Damn, only one that picked Celtics in less than 7 games, and even now I'm thinking I was too kind to the Magic. We'll see.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »

fisher is shittiert han he was back then

rondo is now a 4th quarter player and top 3 PG in the game
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »

fisher is shittiert han he was back then

rondo is now a 4th quarter player and top 3 PG in the game

no doubt rondo is a stud but u gonna need more than that this time...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2010, 09:46:19 PM »
MORE THAN THAT? lol

ray allen
paul pierce
kevin garnett
kendrick perkins
big baby davis
rashweed
tony allen

its a shame we dont have Eddie House. oh well.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
MORE THAN THAT? lol

ray allen
paul pierce
kevin garnett
kendrick perkins
big baby davis
rashweed
tony allen

its a shame we dont have Eddie House. oh well.

Lmao...nigga u will see the difference this time...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »
yeah - the difference at how Rondo will dominate with triple doubles vs Fisher

and that Pierce will once again rise up and handle Kobe

'EclipZe

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »
Celtics will win it all, lakers will all disappoint except for kobe and perhaps gasol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2010, 10:04:46 PM »
Celtics will win it all, lakers will all disappoint except for kobe and perhaps gasol.
07-08 again :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 10:06:49 PM »

Dude, Pierce will not be covered by Kobe, Pierce will not be covered by Radmanovic, Pierce will be covered by Ron Artest. Last time, it was Sashaand Radmanovic helping Kobe cover Pierce and Allen. Basically whoever Kobe didn't cover was going to go for a ton of point. Now we have Artest exactly for this reason, to help Kobe cover on the wing when you have a team with a legit 2 and 3. Ariza was not there in 2008 to help Kobe cover Pierce and Allen, but this time Kobe has that help.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2010, 10:08:16 PM »

nah homeboy artest will handle pierce this time, rondo might get fisher yea but kobe will handle ray allen betta this time & we'll have bynum this time even at 75% healthy he will make a difference inside...peep game nigga