Author Topic: Celtics vs Magic  (Read 1582 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Celtics vs Magic
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
andrew bumknee?

i'm sure Kevin Garnett is just shaking in his pants
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »
andrew bumknee?

i'm sure Kevin Garnett is just shaking in his pants

let's just say that garnett is one good hit away from going back to the injury list again nigga lol, then we'll be even......nah but we fuckin them up on site this time by any means neccesary peep game homeboy....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2010, 10:17:14 PM »
we fucked up the heat

we fucked up the Cavs

we're in the process of fucking up the Magic

i see a trend

the Celtics have beat a team with 61 wins...a team with 57 wins is no problem
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
Kobe will guard Rondo , Fish will check Ray-Ray and Artest going to lock Paulina the fuck up ... Gasol is a different player than he was in 08 , same for LO ...  and we have HCA

As Pac says " revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"  8)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »
we fucked up the heat

we fucked up the Cavs

we're in the process of fucking up the Magic

i see a trend

the Celtics have beat a team with 61 wins...a team with 57 wins is no problem

come on nigga, yea u fuckin up the magic & the cavarettes cause that's all there is to fuck up in the east lol....lemme ask u this homie who is the champs at the moment? i wanna see u write it here....besides cleveland is easy to figure out they overrated & have a very one dimensional offensive style that goes thru lebum.....the heat lmao i wont even go there, i feel bad for d-wade, the magic is the only worthwhile mention here...you must be stuck in 2008 still i guess though, i feel bad for u son   ;)   

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »
Kobe will guard Rondo , Fish will check Ray-Ray and Artest going to lock Paulina the fuck up ... Gasol is a different player than he was in 08 , same for LO ...  and we have HCA

lol @ gasol being different

kobe guard rondo?  ok lets see Fisher guard Allen and slowdom play the Pierce

nigga is still a gumby...all 3 of those lakers bigs will be overwhelmed by the Boston bigs.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »

lol @ gasol being different

kobe guard rondo?  ok lets see Fisher guard Allen and slowdom play the Pierce

nigga is still a gumby...all 3 of those lakers bigs will be overwhelmed by the Boston bigs.

nah kobe aint as dumb as lebum is, he aint gonna guard that lil rat rondo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »
oh and guys...remember that KG's knee's are fine :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 11:00:34 PM »
i can't wait for game 3

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2010, 01:00:04 AM »
Damn, this looks like Celtics in 4. Great games.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2010, 05:04:35 AM »
As I said, Carter is just not tough enough. With the game on the line, the nigga gon' slip. He won many games with crazy good fade away 3pt and what not, but that were meaningless regular season games and shit. The nigga isn't built for this shit.

Also look how they fucked up the time-out and the following last possession. This team ain't built to beat a team as good as them.

I'm suprised if Boston doesn't sweep them.

Way too many sweeps this year.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2010, 06:38:34 AM »
IMO, Most young NBA player's don't have the Heart it takes in crunch...
You can see their body language, Just like in the Cavs series. (They quit!)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
i said early in the year, i didn't like the Magic getting rid of Hedo, he was their boy.

now look at them. :-X

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2010, 09:27:08 PM »
Carter shots selection this year may have been the most stupid I've ever seen ... the guy bricks 5-6 fadeaways/long jumpers in a row , what's he's doing next ? keep taking the exact same shots instead of attacking the rim

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »
This series is done. Game 3....Celtics with a 28 pt lead heading into the 4th quarter. Theyre just fuckin killin the Magic this series.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"