Author Topic: Celtics vs Magic  (Read 1587 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Celtics vs Magic
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
Complete blow from start to finish........ Orlando's done.

Celtics/Lakers will be another great series. Whoever wins first road game will take the title. I'm liking Celtics chances.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2010, 07:35:29 AM »
thanks for playing Orlando
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2010, 10:34:34 AM »
If the Celtics pull out a championship THIS year, I think it will be more impressive than 2 years ago. Mainly because of their seeding and their regular season. Because of their seed....they will have gone through the Cavs, the Magic...and if they win the title, more than likely the Lakers. Thats the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the league this year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2010, 11:25:41 AM »
Carter shots selection this year may have been the most stupid I've ever seen ... the guy bricks 5-6 fadeaways/long jumpers in a row , what's he's doing next ? keep taking the exact same shots instead of attacking the rim

The nigga ain't tough enough. After Howard or someone else knocks him on the ass, he ain't going to the rim no more. Everything is gravy as long as he can dunk on soft niggas of course. Once the games get serious, this nigga becomes worthless
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2010, 02:52:51 PM »
If the Celtics pull out a championship THIS year, I think it will be more impressive than 2 years ago. Mainly because of their seeding and their regular season. Because of their seed....they will have gone through the Cavs, the Magic...and if they win the title, more than likely the Lakers. Thats the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the league this year.

i think the celtics have the personnel to play even better defense than they did 2 years ago

the big 3 are 99% as good as they were back in '08 and Rondo and Perkins are far improved.  plus Rasheed fills in a void that big man that Leon Powe left.

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2010, 02:59:09 PM »

i think the celtics have the personnel to play even better defense than they did 2 years ago

the big 3 are 99% as good as they were back in '08 and Rondo and Perkins are far improved.  plus Rasheed fills in a void that big man that Leon Powe left.

It will be a good series no matter what. Me being a Spurs fan...other then seeing my team in the finals, I think this is the best matchup top to bottom. The Suns have some glaring weaknesses. We were lucky enough to run into them when they were fuckin on fire from three. They couldnt missed it seemed like. But the Celtics would exploit their weaknesses the way the Lakers are.  And the Magic were on a roll...but this series has made them look somewhat soft. I would expect this Lakers vs Celtics finals to be one of the better finals all time. Id be surprised if it doesnt go 7.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2010, 09:21:24 PM »
Here are the main differences I see between now and 2 years ago

Boston

- Rondo is a much better player , his all around effort is just incredible during these playoffs

- Perkins has probably become the best 1 on 1 post up defender in the league..

- The BIG 3 is clearly not as good as it was.

- their bench is weaker , yes Big Baby is a serviceable player , T. Allen brought some D intensity but Sheed is very up and down and they lack the D and veteran play of a Posey and PJ Brown , as well as House shooting

Lakers

- Pierce won't be defended by Radmanovic or Walton but by Artest , that's quite a difference lol

- Bynum  obviously ... he will have to stay on the floor because Pau vs KG and Drew vs Pekins are much more favorable matchups than LO vs KG and Perk vs Gasol imo

- Kobe has  developed a great post up game and both Allen won't be able to defend it one on one.. no more Posey and if they put Pierce on Kobe to take it away , Ron will abuse Ray in the post ..

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 09:36:39 PM by wcsoldier »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »
and there are 2 keys players of this potential Finals imo ;on one side if Rondo maintains this incredible level of play , C's will be hard to beat  , on the other side will Gasol be at his usual level ( which is higher than 2 years ago)  or play like a pussy as he did in the 2008 Finals ...

The revenge factor has to be taken into consideration aswell , Game 6 debacle , Gasol and LO being physically destroyed , the whole team being labeled as soft ... we are more experienced , tougher than 2 years ago and it's time to prove it and redeem ourselves

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
Here are the main differences I see between now and 2 years ago

Boston

- Rondo is a much better player , his all around effort is just incredible during these playoffs

- Perkins has probably become the best 1 on 1 post up defender in the league..

- The BIG 3 is clearly not as good as it was.

- their bench is weaker , yes Big Baby is a serviceable player , T. Allen brought some D intensity but Sheed is very up and down and they lack the D and veteran play of a Posey and PJ Brown , as well as House shooting

Lakers

- Pierce won't be defended by Radmanovic or Walton but by Artest , that's quite a difference lol

- Bynum  obviously ... he will have to stay on the floor because Pau vs KG and Drew vs Pekins are much more favorable matchups than LO vs KG and Perk vs Gasol imo

- Kobe has  developed a great post up game and both Allen won't be able to defend it one on one

1-the Big 3 are all healthy...KG is beasting

2-It's been 2 years but I'm pretty damn sure I recall PP guarding Kobe in the finals and Pierce was the best player of the finals.

3-Bynum is irrelevant unless he's one on one vs Big Baby lol

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2010, 09:43:43 PM »
Pierce did a pretty good job on Kobe but it wasn't 1 on 1 D , Celtics zoned him up and forced others Lakers to score .. what they oviously did not ... plus there was Posey on Kobe a lot aswell

you cannot put Pierce on Kobe now , if you do it , Artest will bully Ray in the post

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »
Pierce did a pretty good job on Kobe but it wasn't 1 on 1 D , Celtics zoned him up and forced others Lakers to score .. what they oviously did not ... plus there was Posey on Kobe a lot aswell

you cannot put Pierce on Kobe now , if you do it , Artest will bully Ray in the post

like how Rondo would bully Fisher all day? ;)

or how Perk would bully Bumknee?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2010, 08:44:03 PM »
so much for that sweep....but at the same time this means more NBA for me to watch

confident we'll take this in orlando

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 03:18:24 AM »
Good game by Orlando....3-1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2010, 03:20:33 PM »
3-2 classic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2010, 10:09:03 AM »
They're in Boston tonight; if the Celtics can;t end it, they'll be in trouble.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!