Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12660 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
refuse to even click the link until it's confirmed; you guys are fiendin'.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
CLEALRY unfinished. Just a constant loop, a skeleton beat as they're called. It's just a basic understanding of what the beat's gonna be like. Then they lay down the verses/hook and Dre laces it. This is obviously missing the hook and third verse. Remember this happened with 50's "I Get It In" and everybody was shit talking the track. Then the real thing came out and while it wasn't amazing, it was miles ahead of the shitty unfinished version that leaked.

A very unfinished track that sounds like it could have been pretty good (nothing Detox worthy) but probably from a couple of years ago (07/08?). I wouldn't say anything before that since Dre is using the flow that we've only seen recently. But then again, we haven't heard shit from him since then so how would I know. And I don't see this dropping...ever. I'd imagine it was stolen from an email or whatever.

So there's that X-Pill track with the girl on it (most likely her song, a bunch of shitty unfinished snippets leaked, 1 originally believed to be Under Pressure), the one coming up with Drake (a supposed ghost-rapped version leakked with a dude named E, almost 100% fake, anybody know if Dre's even supposed to feature on that or just produce?) and then Under Pressure (nothing at all leaked from this, besides a video of someone listening to it with headphones where you hear 1 second of it in the shittiest possible quality). And then all the shit that's been done in the Game/Snoop/Cube/Hayes/Stat Quo/Jay-Z/Hayes/Slim The Mobster sessions this past year (and still going on). Those are the tracks that will end up being the best by far. The only question is whether the tracks were done for Detox or not? In other words, will they ever come out or not?

I know Cube will drop his Dre tracks on his album, Game will drop 1 or 2 (an idiot for that, after all those months of boasting) and the rest I guess we'll have to wait and see. It sucks because even if we do hear any of this, it'll probably be years from now when the times have changed and we don't care for this shit no more. And even then it would end up being a shitty leak. It's happened before and is currently happening (older shit drops and people could care less, but would have went insane over it at the time, perfect example: Game - I'll Find You, cut from Doctor's Advocate?).

All these tracks been talked about lately, of course Under Pressure being completely over analyzed. And it doesn't surprise me at all that there's been absolutely no talk of that since the interview about a month or so ago. Typical of Aftermath/Interscope.

I'm looking forward to hearing all of these, most of which will probably never see the light of day. Don't really care forr the X-Pill & Drake ones, but it's funny cause those will end up being the only tracks that are released of the snippets we been hearing. And then there's the beat from that HP commercial which I think will end up being the Under Pressure (or similar big song) beat. I think that was Detox material if done right, not a single but an album track.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:33:19 PM by Shopping Carts »

Gfunk

• 'G'
CLEALRY unfinished. Just a constant loop, a skeleton beat as they're called. It's just a basic understanding of what the beat's gonna be like. Then they lay down the verses/hook and Dre laces it. This is obviously missing the hook and third verse. Remember this happened with 50's "I Get It In" and everybody was shit talking the track. Then the real thing came out and while it wasn't amazing, it was miles ahead of the shitty unfinished version that leaked.

A very unfinished track that sounds like it could have been pretty good (nothing Detox worthy) but probably from a couple of years ago (07/08?). I wouldn't say anything before that since Dre is using the flow that we've only seen recently. But then again, we haven't heard shit from him since then so how would I know. And I don't see this dropping...ever. I'd imagine it was stolen from an email or whatever.

So there's that X-Pill track with the girl on it (most likely her song, a bunch of shitty unfinished snippets leaked, 1 originally believed to be Under Pressure), the one coming up with Drake (a supposed ghost-rapped version leakked with a dude named E, almost 100% fake, anybody know if Dre's even supposed to feature on that or just produce?) and then Under Pressure (nothing at all leaked from this, besides a video of someone listening to it with headphones where you hear 1 second of it in the shittiest possible quality). And then all the shit that's been done in the Game/Snoop/Cube/Hayes/Stat Quo/Jay-Z/Hayes/Slim The Mobster sessions this past year (and still going on). Those are the tracks that will end up being the best by far. The only question is whether the tracks were done for Detox or not? In other words, will they ever come out or not?

I know Cube will drop his Dre tracks on his album, Game will drop 1 or 2 (an idiot for that, after all those months of boasting) and the rest I guess we'll have to wait and see. It sucks because even if we do hear any of this, it'll probably be years from now when the times have changed and we don't care for this shit no more. And even then it would end up being a shitty leak. It's happened before and is currently happening (older shit drops and people could care less, but would have went insane over it at the time, perfect example: Game - I'll Find You, cut from Doctor's Advocate?).

All these tracks been talked about lately, of course Under Pressure being completely over analyzed. And it doesn't surprise me at all that there's been absolutely no talk of that since the interview about a month or so ago. Typical of Aftermath/Interscope.

I'm looking forward to hearing all of these, most of which will probably never see the light of day. Don't really care forr the X-Pill & Drake ones, but it's funny cause those will end up being the only tracks that are released of the snippets we been hearing. And then there's the beat from that HP commercial which I think will end up being the Under Pressure (or similar big song) beat. I think that was Detox material if done right, not a single but an album track.

You writing an essay on this?
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit is knot then a muthafucca to me,even tho it's not finished yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

I wonder how Iovine feels about pissing money down the drain on this project. This track is a straight up dud

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I dont think this can be bad when its mastered. Snoop killed it :) Great to hear Dre and Snoop on the same track after some time.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 03:17:25 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dnjp4life

The beat sounds very sparse, but like others have said it probably ain't finished yet.  Other than that I could see this being a banger for the clubs.  Whether it will be on Detox is another question though...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
This is an old track.

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is an old track.

Got anymore info on it? Untagged version??

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
some of you should stop using word "mastering" if you don't know what it actually means....

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is dope... I like the sparse nature of it, because if you heard a final version, all mixed properly, full quality, those parts would all sound huge... I prefer this to the other leaked joints, though Topless was cool too

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

some of you should stop using word "mastering" if you don't know what it actually means....

Word. A lot of these idiots think that mastering means adding additional production, instruments, mixing etc. Not the same thing at all.

"Mastering is widely misunderstood, often mangled, and sometimes mistaken for mixing. So, what is mastering? It's the audio step that comes just before manufacturing a CD. Some people would even say it's a crucial step.
Once you have finished recording and mixing your songs, the tracks are shaped, sculpted, scooped, equalized, compressed, and finessed into sonic splendor (well, you hope) through the audio process known as mastering. Mastering is what gives depth, punch, clarity and volume to your tracks. It is part science, part craft, and part alchemy. . . just like songwriting, singing, performing and recording."

http://www.musicbizacademy.com/articles/gman_mastering.htm

Dogg Ly Dogg

Well the track ain't that bad, it's not exceptional but I think it's pretty effective even if its a bit repetitive.
But now that this song got leaked I doubt we will ever see a proper finished version of it

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets

Word. A lot of these idiots think that mastering means adding additional production, instruments, mixing etc. Not the same thing at all.

"Mastering is widely misunderstood, often mangled, and sometimes mistaken for mixing. So, what is mastering? It's the audio step that comes just before manufacturing a CD. Some people would even say it's a crucial step.
Once you have finished recording and mixing your songs, the tracks are shaped, sculpted, scooped, equalized, compressed, and finessed into sonic splendor (well, you hope) through the audio process known as mastering. Mastering is what gives depth, punch, clarity and volume to your tracks. It is part science, part craft, and part alchemy. . . just like songwriting, singing, performing and recording."

http://www.musicbizacademy.com/articles/gman_mastering.htm

awesome waxing 101 on music!  :P
this sounds dope if its for real, i think the beat might be a dupe though?
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Westdog

Shit!! Track is dope! Maybe it's from detox really.. dope!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it