Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12591 times)

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
new dr. dre detox feat-snoopy
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2010, 01:08:35 AM »
this shit is pretty tight someone took my shit down don't know why it iz whut it iz we bang or go home eastside cliccc........

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2010/05/17/22222547.aspx

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

If Dre's name wasn't attachted to this shitpile you fanboys would dismiss it as hot trash straight away. And you would be intitled to aswell, because this track sucks major balls

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
Needs a vicious bassline..............some extra lil sound effects and the wait will be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look out fo DETOX????????? 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

Are you serious?  I will give you 10 links to people on Soundclick who are making beats more creative, catchy, and pleasing than this generic ass beat...  You give Dre's equipment to some of these Soundclick and Myspace producers, they coming up with some way more funky shit than Dre is right now..

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL...wow this is awful...finished or not...

JohnnyL

I haven't even listened to this because I honestly don't care, but some of you guys should really stop putting so much stock in some random, unfinished track that just appears out of the blue.  Even if this is a Dre beat, for all we know it could be a song that Dre scrapped because he didn't like it either.  I don't really think it's worth getting all worked up over.

MarshColin

I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

Are you serious?  I will give you 10 links to people on Soundclick who are making beats more creative, catchy, and pleasing than this generic ass beat...  You give Dre's equipment to some of these Soundclick and Myspace producers, they coming up with some way more funky shit than Dre is right now..

Umm the only drums I hear are claps so it's obvious that this is missing so many elements but is still dope to me. To each his own.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
this is horrible, and this is not going to be on detox

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
If Dre's name wasn't attachted to this shitpile you fanboys would dismiss it as hot trash straight away. And you would be intitled to aswell, because this track sucks major balls

u definetly got somethin against dre ;)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Anyone have an mp3?

Kurupt1607

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Basically, Dre just needs to release a single and run with it.  No guts, no glory.  Leaking demos to stir emotions will only produce negative results.  Either admit Detox ain't dropping and focus on the roster (hayes  & slim) or just release the damn album
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

u definetly got somethin against dre ;)

I don't have nothing against a person who hasn't done any obvious harm to anyone. I just don't like people who cry wolf for 10 years+.

The chronic, doggystyle, 2001 etc.= some of the best written hip hop tracks ever written. As far as this track goes? Well, I like to set some sort of quality control over the music I listen to. Call me crazy, but that's just me mate ;)

quiksta80

• 'G'
Well it aint a heater for me but i will atleast say its a lot better then half the crap that i hear on the radio now days