Author Topic: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)  (Read 2164 times)

Jaydc

Re: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2010, 01:00:45 AM »
I think this is the first time Ive ever seen someone complain about fifs flow.Dudes flow is impeccable.Not so much these days,but in his prime he was probably the best person in rap with flowing to a beat.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2010, 04:30:48 AM »
I think this is the first time Ive ever seen someone complain about fifs flow.Dudes flow is impeccable.Not so much these days,but in his prime he was probably the best person in rap with flowing to a beat.

seriously? I've always thought it was one of his weakest attributes. Maybe its his voice that contributes towards it but I always think he sounds like he's drunk on record, incoherently rambling and slightly off-kilter.

I can see the guy has fans on here though so I'm not going to win this one!

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »

Check fifs verse's, the flow says it all!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »

seriously? I've always thought it was one of his weakest attributes. Maybe its his voice that contributes towards it but I always think he sounds like he's drunk on record, incoherently rambling and slightly off-kilter.

I can see the guy has fans on here though so I'm not going to win this one!

It aint about winning we just conversating my man its good to hear your opinion.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »

Check fifs verse's, the flow says it all!

Two dope examples right there, damn Fif used to be the illest cat around