Author Topic: Amare says Odom was lucky  (Read 1710 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Amare says Odom was lucky
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:01:17 PM »
"I'm not giving him no hype right now; he had a lucky game in Game 1," Stoudemire said after Suns practice Tuesday at Staples Center. "We just got to make sure we box him out. I think I focused so much on [Pau] Gasol and [Andrew] Bynum to where he snuck in there and got 19 boards, so now we just got to make sure there's three guys out there that can rebound well [when] adding Odom. So, we got to do a better job on them."

this is the OPPOSITE of what i'd do...i'd say how great Odom was so he doesn't get motivated haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

Re: Amare says Odom was lucky
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »
Amare sounds like an idiot, if I remember correctly he got outperformed by Lamar in the previous Lakers Suns series even when the Lakers were the inferior team.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:20:16 PM »
^^^yes LO has a history of playing very well against the Suns , Marion was LO bitch in 06 and 07...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 06:39:39 AM »
Amare must not watch Lakers games...  ;)
(Obviously)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »
lol,Amares maaaaaad

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:42:30 AM »
Amare takes a life L

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=5200331

ESPN.com news services
Phoenix Suns forward Amare Stoudemire's mother was arrested on Saturday in Scottsdale, Ariz., for failing to have an ignition interlock device on her vehicle, according to a report in the Arizona Republic.

Carrie Mae Stoudemire, 54, was stopped at 3:25 p.m. after her Lincoln Navigator was straddling two lanes and going 60 mph, according to the Scottsdale police report. Her eyes were "watery and glassy," according to the officer.

Carrie Stoudemire told the officer the Navigator was rented and she was unaware she needed to have an ignition interlock device on all of her vehicles. She added that she was on her way to an alcohol class.

An ignition interlock device prevents a vehicle from being started if the driver's blood alcohol content, which is collected by exhaling into the device, registers above a pre-set level.

Police said Carrie Stoudemire's driver's license says she must have the device on her vehicles until Oct. 30.

After Carrie Stoudemire refused to participate in a field sobriety test, the officer handcuffed her and put her in the back seat of his patrol car.

According to the report, Amare Stoudemire and another man arrived at the scene a few minutes later. Carrie Stoudemire began to yell "Amar'e!" and asked for a lawyer.

Police said Carrie Stoudemire was charged with speeding, operating a vehicle without an ignition interlock device and failure to drive in a single lane. She was booked into the Scottsdale jail and later released.

Carrie Stoudemire has been in and out of jail throughout Stoudemire's life for charges ranging from drunken driving to drug possession to prostitution. In 2006, she was sentenced to three years in prison in Arizona for aggravated DUI following an accident.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »
lamar outplays amare....again...amare is soft, he sucks

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »
amare is just mad the suns suck ass

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:09:42 PM »
lamar outplays amare....again...amare is soft, he sucks

Amare is a good player. But yeah, when he is challenged....or as they say....when he gets punched in the mouth, he backs down. Against us, our bigs (Duncan and McDyess) are older. So he was able to outquick them. Usually we have been doing to Amare what the Lakers are doing now. He needs to be a on a team where he doesnt have to be the main bigman. Where they have another bigman who can be more of a bruiser and clean up on the boards.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:23 PM »
not sure how Amare is gonna explain today
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 09:48:42 PM »

He took the humble approach after the game. Amare talked shit and didn't back it up. It's all good, I blame his moms.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »

He took the humble approach after the game. Amare talked shit and didn't back it up. It's all good, I blame his moms.

lol

whats funny is that 80% of nba teams WISH they had amare on their roster

and if Amare became a Laker NIK would ride his dick to the next millennium

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »

lol

And I would say, we got Gasol??

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 10:51:43 AM »

lol

And I would say, we got Gasol??

Yeah but Glass Bynum can go down at any minute. And he did say 80%....maybe the lakers are in the 20% that wouldnt. His point is still valid...you know NIK has a habit of building up Laker scrubs as potential HOF'rs....unless of course you say that Kobe has a better supporting cast then Lebron lol

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 10:59:12 AM »
amare was just bein a lil bitch