Author Topic: R.A.P Phenomenal - No. 2 Pencil  (Read 46 times)

EKEK

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
R.A.P Phenomenal - No. 2 Pencil
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:17:40 AM »
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6wi1ku (Dirty)

ICONN RECORDS PRESENTS R.A.P PHENOMENAL CROSS-OVER SMASH RECORD “NO. 2 PENCIL” AND NOW ON ITUNES “IF NOT ME (THEN WHO)”

Born in Newark N.J. and raised in Irvington N.J.. R.A.P Phenom created a huge buzz in halls of his high school being called the best MC in the school. After high school R.A.P began to perform in some of the biggest shows on the underground in New York City. As he developed his skills more and more he began to accumulate large accolades by winning a lot of contests that eventually led to him being voted the underground artist of the year in 2006 in NYC. In 2004 R.A.P garnered an independent record deal from I Conn Records out of N.J. After that point R.A.P became popular in the well known elite group of rappers that battle each other called The Fight Klub. As BET had filmed the fight klub they chose R.A.P as one of 4 artists to showcase on their Rap City show in April of 2005. R.A.P has also opened for Keyshia Cole and Cassidy @ Lincoln University in front of 5000 in the summer of 2005 as well. During the next couple of years R.A.P continued to melt the ground work thru a flurry of mixtapes one of which was hosted by DJ Kool Kid… In 2008 R.A.P became a Freestyle Friday champ on BET’s 106 and Park and was deemed the top MC for their very first Champion Tournament of rappers in this years “March Mayhem”. Though being upset by the 2 seed R.A.P and I Conn Records have just released a very strong single called ”IF NOT ME” endorsed by respected industry insiders such as Hen Roc from Bad Boy and Sticky Hood who host a radio show on 98.7 Kiss in NYC who host a mixshow along with DJ Chuck Chillout every weekend.