Author Topic: Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!  (Read 1148 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2005, 07:26:04 PM »

jay-z memorizes his songs in his head and then spits them out in the booth in one go! that shit to me is just straight up bananas, especially when you consider how many songs he has recorded. he is using all that free space up in that dome of his!

that explains why he's such an average songwriter.

Still doesn't explain why he is always biting other peoples shit.

It does. He listens to their music and while semi-freestylin' their lines come up in his head.. sometimes he might even think they are his own he just made up. LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2005, 11:44:40 PM »
Biggie didn't know what the hell he was talking about.  He was the best of all time, LOL.  

what makes u think he's the best? goddamn i swear some people overrate the fuck outta biggle...i mean he was a good rapper and all...

in terms of lyrics NAS  >>>>>>>>> BIG

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: Big himself said Nas was better than him........check it!
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2005, 02:22:33 AM »
pac > nas > biggie

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2005, 02:30:51 AM »
Nas IS a Better rapper than B.I.G. Big Pun IS better than Big, 2Pac IS better than Big, Rakim IS better than Big, Snoop is better than big,  Krs1 is better than Big.  Biggie Smalls is  good but WAY overrated he just had the bad boy machine behind him, and NEW YORK needed some life pumped back into its hip hop scene, and the timing was right, and them SNITCHIN ASS JM niggas (except KIM) was the worst to ever grab a mic. How come don't nobody question the street cred of NEW YORK Gangster Rappers, but AAAAALLLLLLWAAAYS QUESTION THE SHIT OUT OF NIGGAS FROM CALI ABOUT THE SHIT THEY RAP ABOUT.

What?? Shut up son..... you dont know much then if your saying snoop, big pun, were better then Biggie, In my opinon i say Bigs better then Rakim and KRS1 but few people might disagree... You talk about him being overated but how?? every rapper to date more or less has rated him among the top 5 rappers ever... get off u hating strap on dick...

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2005, 02:39:33 AM »
dat crown nigga got it all twisted mayne how da fuck is snoop betta den big thas jus takin it 2 far my nigga and 2 da educated thug how da fuck u gone say big better den rakim mayne u takin it 2 far 2. fuck mayne yall niggas dunno jackshit rakim way better den biggie and biggie way better den snoop. pun was better lyricly den biggie but like overall n shit biggie was a better artis n shit u know wud i mean? but biggie aint overrated he was tight but not better den pac or nas as a artist n not better den rakim on da mic

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2005, 02:46:23 AM »
Now what you on about ^^ like i said in my OWN opinion i'd say Biggie over Rakim aint talkin about the whole board here.... so stop being some 13yr internet banger and READ what people write...

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2005, 02:47:29 AM »
dat crown nigga got it all twisted mayne how da fuck is snoop betta den big thas jus takin it 2 far my nigga and 2 da educated thug how da fuck u gone say big better den rakim mayne u takin it 2 far 2. fuck mayne yall niggas dunno jackshit rakim way better den biggie and biggie way better den snoop. pun was better lyricly den biggie but like overall n shit biggie was a better artis n shit u know wud i mean? but biggie aint overrated he was tight but not better den pac or nas as a artist n not better den rakim on da mic

fo sho uz right in hurr ! butz stillz I think snoop iz bettah then BIG ya know mayne ? rakim 2, BIG iz good, but them 2 niggaz iz bettah

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2005, 03:21:49 AM »
yall niggas is sum dumbazz muthafuckas n thas all i got 2 say bout dat

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2005, 08:41:41 AM »
and you some internet banger with -165.... go back to dealin wit ya pokemon card MAYNE....  8)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2005, 09:26:21 AM »
Actually he was on point with every single thing he said in this post.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2005, 09:33:50 AM »
"Big himself said Nas was better than him"

I knew this anyway
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Okka

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2005, 10:57:52 AM »
Does Bishop Lamont actually Freestyle or does he write his shit ??

What have this got to do with the topic?

By the way, i consider Nas the greatest MC from New York ever...

Jome

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2005, 12:33:11 PM »

[Kurupt]
Ain't no new motherfuckin Biggie Smalls, punk!
Nas ain't Biggie, ain't no king of New York, ain't no new mothafucking Biggie Smalls nigga!
Get off Biggie's dick, motherfucker, shit
Nigga, let the legends be, punk!

teecee

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2005, 01:52:39 PM »
Wow, great Kurupt lyrics.

Anyway, this post is so old i can't even remember making it.

NOw, the argument for Biggie being the greatest is that he dropped two classic lp's, and never fell off like every other rapper does eventually to some degree.  The argument against Biggie is that his catalogue is limited and some people say he is so revered because he died.  Either way Biggie is one of the best ever, I do think he is on Nas' level.

And to say Big Pun is on Biggie's level is just not right.  Big Pun's lyrics were better, but Biggie made great songs.  Who knows where his music would've gotten to, but I'd say Biggie is top 5 for sure, and somedays i think he's the best.

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2005, 02:03:55 PM »
Nas>>>Pac>>>Biggie