Author Topic: Ya Boy Fell Off After Kush 2009  (Read 452 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Ya Boy Fell Off After Kush 2009
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »
ya boy was shitty from the gate

No way rookie of the year was classic !

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 07:46:48 AM »
I remember in '06-'07 I was one of Ya Boy's biggest fans out there, even got to be a mod over at his original forum for a bit haha

Future Of The Franchise - 4/5, this mixtape was dope showcasing Ya Boy's early skill when he showed potential
Rookie Of The Year - 4.5/5, solid album
Chapter 1: The Rise - 5/5, classic street album/mixtape IMO all the way through
The Fix - 4/5, rapped over mostly other peoples' beats but he killed 'em
Optimus Rime - 3.5/5, this had some bangers I recall but also a bunch of average shit
I'm Bout To Murdah This Shit - 4/5, loved this mixtape
The Bay Area Bully - 3/5, honestly don't really remember too much of this tape but I know it had some bangers at least
Kush 2009 - 3.5/5, could have used some original production, he already jacked plenty beats on The Fix and plus G Malone came with this idea later
Mohawks & Heavy Metal - 2.5/5, only a few joints I liked off this, the rest was wack or nothing memorable
The Fix 2 - 2.5/5, hated most of the features of the unheard of rappers on here, didn't like some of the beat choices, and Ya Boy was so so

overall, he just switched his style up way too much IMO trying to fit in with other rappers out and he needs to get back to the raw, punch-line style of rapping he was on before... he still can and does drop some dope verses here and there though, for example that "Anglels" freestyle that was on his last tape

CON562

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »
he didnt fall off

he got some new singles

and this one song he showed me "go crazy" is gonna be a banger i got a clip of that song but cant release it i'll get at him and see if i can  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »
he was overhyped to begin with...but he aint never been anythin special...at his very best anyways
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.