Author Topic: Daz Dillinger -Happy C-DAY Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  (Read 1390 times)

LYRIDER

Happy C day !

Klue

btw: thats one smooth beat playin in the background!

sounds like attitudes of the bar kays. happy c day daz!

Will_B

Happy Cizzle Dizzle Big Daz Dizzle!!! ;D

Mate keep keepin' it "G" - doin it big..ya diggggggggg? ;)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Happy cirthday, Delmar!  :) 8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

ToOoOoN!!!

happy b-daaaaaay  8)

StevenQBosell

Hey happy bday Daz, release that beat playig in the background on that vid

OG Hack Wilson

hey daz u gonna refund ppl for makaveli and dillinger anytime soon?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

you need to let that shit go man, daz got some people for like 20 bucks hahaha im pretty sure the world will keep spinning

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
u should of order wit me instead vip now i dont have credits

Would have never received it

OG Hack Wilson

you need to let that shit go man, daz got some people for like 20 bucks hahaha im pretty sure the world will keep spinning

2000 people times 50

that's a lot of fuckin money to blow on crack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
u bitch ass MUTHAFUCKA  do it look like im on crackkk ill CRACCC U IN YO MUTHA.FUCKIN DICK FACE HEAD THATS SOME SHIT SUGE KNIGHT MADE UP DONT LET THAT COME OUT YO MOUTH AGAIN I SMOKE KUSH SOMETHIN U AINT SMOKIN BITCH.......... SUCC YO DADDDY  GLASS DIC

kuruptDPG

u bitch ass MUTHAFUCKA  do it look like im on crackkk ill CRACCC U IN YO MUTHA.FUCKIN DICK FACE HEAD THATS SOME SHIT SUGE KNIGHT MADE UP DONT LET THAT COME OUT YO MOUTH AGAIN I SMOKE KUSH SOMETHIN U AINT SMOKIN BITCH.......... SUCC YO DADDDY  GLASS DIC

lol

Geesta

LMAO tell his ass Daz

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

u should of order wit me instead vip now i dont have credits

Would have never received it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.