Author Topic: Daz Dillinger -Happy C-DAY Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  (Read 1392 times)

Paul

u bitch ass MUTHAFUCKA  do it look like im on crackkk ill CRACCC U IN YO MUTHA.FUCKIN DICK FACE HEAD THATS SOME SHIT SUGE KNIGHT MADE UP DONT LET THAT COME OUT YO MOUTH AGAIN I SMOKE KUSH SOMETHIN U AINT SMOKIN BITCH.......... SUCC YO DADDDY  GLASS DIC

haaaa classic

funkyfreshintheflesh

Will_B

u should of order wit me instead vip now i dont have credits

Hey Daz, u sayin some pressings of the CD have credits or none do?

Appreciate if you could let us know.

And fucc these haters ;D

Mista Rosa

u bitch ass MUTHAFUCKA  do it look like im on crackkk ill CRACCC U IN YO MUTHA.FUCKIN DICK FACE HEAD THATS SOME SHIT SUGE KNIGHT MADE UP DONT LET THAT COME OUT YO MOUTH AGAIN I SMOKE KUSH SOMETHIN U AINT SMOKIN BITCH.......... SUCC YO DADDDY  GLASS DIC

haaaa classic

Daz back on the caps lock shit! haha that's wassup!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Muhfukka

haaaa classic

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
happy C day??? you still in Atlanta Daz? fucc Daz

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Happy B-day Delmar Arnaud.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gemini's run the earth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy

yeah cuz for real too bad your punk bitch ass aint a crip fake ass busta

u so hard go after suge instead of runnin your mouth he aint hard 2 find i see him all the time in hollywood cuzzzzzzzz

fuckin crackhead go join the military again

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Happy B-Day Big Homie!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gemini 2 Gemini: Peace! Mines tomm.

So Much Style

happy b-day daz, keep blowin kush and gettin kurupt on those G funk beats like "get paid"
So much style back at it again

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
gomez go suck suge dick sounds like u wanna fell suge inside of u since u see'm all the tyme in hollywood go fuccem go over his house or it sound like he fuccked u in tha mouth

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

gomez go suck suge dick sounds like u wanna fell suge inside of u since u see'm all the tyme in hollywood go fuccem go over his house or it sound like he fuccked u in tha mouth
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mietek23

lol

LMAO, Daz at his best :D

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Gomez K

Natas K
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 06:59:33 PM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.