Author Topic: Serbian Movie: Disturbing Is An Understatement  (Read 1687 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Serbian Movie: Disturbing Is An Understatement
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 04:39:31 PM »
jus watched it.nothing special.i will give it 2/5 story 2/5 gore.

im expected waaaaay more gore in this.

ridiculous comment. Its not really the type of movie where you can say its 'ok' or 'nothing special'. Plus, 2/5 gore? There is a scene where he fucking slices his own dick apart. Did you even watch the film, mate?

yes i did.and plus he didnt slice his dick he was about to do it but he didnt do it.

of course yeah, I must have imagined the blood spurting from a cut he made at the bottom of his dick shaft....

2euce 7even

Re: Serbian Movie: Disturbing Is An Understatement
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:44 AM »
jus watched it.nothing special.i will give it 2/5 story 2/5 gore.

im expected waaaaay more gore in this.

ridiculous comment. Its not really the type of movie where you can say its 'ok' or 'nothing special'. Plus, 2/5 gore? There is a scene where he fucking slices his own dick apart. Did you even watch the film, mate?

yes i did.and plus he didnt slice his dick he was about to do it but he didnt do it.

of course yeah, I must have imagined the blood spurting from a cut he made at the bottom of his dick shaft....

homie he didnt cut his dick..he wanted to but he didnt do it..if he cut his dick then how the fuck did he act in that movie?and how the fuck did he stick his dick in that big-ass dude´s eye?re-watch the movie.