Author Topic: Xzibit - Phenom (Explicit/Clean/Video) [Available on iTunes]  (Read 632 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

It's finally out on itunes and it seems to work worldwide just bought the pack for 1,49€  8)

Link to purchase "Phenom" by Xzibit on iTunes: http://bit.ly/9Y85Ao
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:05:15 AM by Conan »

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Xzibit - Phenom (Explicit/Clean/Video) [Available on iTunes]
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:40 AM »
Just before someone inevitably asks : please NO REQUESTS for the explicit audio in this thread. Support X and buy the single on iTunes!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:11:31 AM »
Support X and buy the single on iTunes!

It would be amazing...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »
rallying for support of a digital single. lmao fuck that shit a records one thing but a DIGITAL SINGLE.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:46:13 AM »
I bought it but its missing the last minute at the end  ???
funkyfreshintheflesh

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 07:56:45 AM »
I bought it but its missing the last minute at the end  ???

Yeah Man... Here's The Same Thing... I Was Like WTF! But Skee.TV Uploaded It On YouTube (Don't Know Why, He's Sellin' That Shit Via iTunes Matt Alonzo Directed It Who Is Part Of Skee.TV)

Here's The Video

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 08:03:21 AM »
rallying for support of a digital single. lmao fuck that shit a records one thing but a DIGITAL SINGLE.

If X requests that fans purchase the single on iTunes, I think the least we can do is respect that. Besides the singles success will affect when we get the album. Obviously the better it does, the sooner we'll be hearing MMX.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 08:10:45 AM »

If X requests that fans purchase the single on iTunes, I think the least we can do is respect that. Besides the singles success will affect when we get the album. Obviously the better it does, the sooner we'll be hearing MMX.

Yeah I'm With You On This... This Morning I've Searched And Called All My Friends To See Who Does Have iTunes Account And Credit Card So They Can Buy Me This... I Was Angry When I Realised That The Last Minute Of The Video Is Missing But Who Cares... I Have Dirty Version Of The Song! Anyways In Few Days Or In 2-3 Weeks "Hurt Lockder" Video And The Song Will Be On iTunes, So Prepare For That... And Yes One More Thing : X Is Gon' Release 7 Songs Via iTunes Before He Drops MMX! Stay Tuned For The Song With T.I.!

Paul

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 08:30:06 AM »

Yeah I'm With You On This... This Morning I've Searched And Called All My Friends To See Who Does Have iTunes Account And Credit Card So They Can Buy Me This... I Was Angry When I Realised That The Last Minute Of The Video Is Missing But Who Cares... I Have Dirty Version Of The Song! Anyways In Few Days Or In 2-3 Weeks "Hurt Lockder" Video And The Song Will Be On iTunes, So Prepare For That... And Yes One More Thing : X Is Gon' Release 7 Songs Via iTunes Before He Drops MMX! Stay Tuned For The Song With T.I.!

Bonus tracks or album tracks?
funkyfreshintheflesh

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
or leftovers?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 08:46:04 AM »

Nah... Songs From MMX! Then You Have The CD In Stores...

Paul

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »

Nah... Songs From MMX! Then You Have The CD In Stores...

Cool.

Have u heard any ofthe featureson the album? Quik? DPG?
funkyfreshintheflesh

doggfather

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 08:48:55 AM »
he puts out 7 full tracks BEFORE the album come outs?!
Why?!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 09:29:54 AM »
I Don't Know Why Man, Ask Xzibit... He Said That When He Was In Croatia 2 Days Ago, Didn't Catch Up All Those Things Right... All I Know Is, That On The Album Will Be T.I. And That's Fo'Sure... They Were Hoping Snoop Is Gonna Join Them On It, But I Still Don't Know About It... There Was 1 Track Produced By Dre, But I Don't Know Did They Did Final MiX On It... Rick Rock DJ Khalil Quik On Production Too! Tonight I'm Gonna Catch Up Some More Infos And Get Ya'll Details Aight?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 09:31:47 AM »
t.i..step it up xzibit....you that desperate?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.