Author Topic: Monsta Ganjah New EP (Feat. Tech N9ne, Yukmouth, Planet Asia, Akon, Gansta Ridd  (Read 256 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This shit looks dope, Monsta's always been ill I reckon.

<a href="http://www.dawnraid.co.nz/FlashMusic/Kalifornia.mp3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dawnraid.co.nz/FlashMusic/Kalifornia.mp3</a>

Kalifornia feat. Yukmouth, Akon

The vid for the first single is here "The Is The Reason Part. 2"

JohnnyL

I'm not too familiar with this guy.  How long has he been part of the Regime? At any rate, this e.p. does look pretty interesting.  The features all look good, and I'm really looking forward to hearing a new Regime track as well.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yea Ganjah always came DOPE

Shango

he's dope but the tracks look old, regime mobstars, kalifornia, heat were all released on Yuk's earlier projects...

JohnnyL

he's dope but the tracks look old, regime mobstars, kalifornia, heat were all released on Yuk's earlier projects...

Is "Regime Mobstars" the Regime track that was on "Godzilla," ?  I'm still trying to figure out if I've heard it or not.

KURUPTION-81

Is "Regime Mobstars" the Regime track that was on "Godzilla," ?  I'm still trying to figure out if I've heard it or not.

Great track if it is !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

Man that Kalifornia track...how the fuck did Yukmouth get that Akon collabo? And why didn't he released it on a real album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh word? It's called the "Re-Introduction" so maybe it's a collection of previously released stuff with a couple new tracks. Either way be dope to hear I reckon. "This Is The Reason Part 2" is ill

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
another rapper waitin for  BOSS  to save em....the boss didnt save em and they became...well nuthin...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
another rapper waitin for  BOSS  to save em....the boss didnt save em and they became...well nuthin...lol

BOSS? What?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he been waitin on yuk aka boss to release his album when hes dope but we dont hear from him

BOSS? What?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

Man that Kalifornia track...how the fuck did Yukmouth get that Akon collabo? And why didn't he released it on a real album?

kam used that same hook from akon