Author Topic: The "Jome is splitting off-topic replies into new threads" official discussion  (Read 437 times)

Sikotic™

Nope, here's the true definition of denial:

Like you got the In My Lifetime albums.  Had some dope singles and outside of another dope track or two those 3 ALBUMS were garbage. The Dynasty album or whatever was garbage.  Blueprint was dope, black album had like 3 or 4 really dope songs, the rest was garbage - the songs wi/ Quik, Em, Neptunes, Kanye on paper all sound great but those songs were wack but people can't see it or admit because of those names. 

Just Blaze dropped some dope stuff on there, Rick Rubin and whoever else did the last track....but thats only like 4 songs outta what, 12?

Blueprint 2 = 2 more garbage albums

And American Gangster, BP3 and whatever other album he's released since has been garbage

Denial does not equal fact, my friend :D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

seriously there's no point in even indulging the conversation, let the haters hate

So I decided to take Leggy's advice, he's usually on point.

quoted for truth  :)

LOL

Muhfukka

who cares if off topic posts become their own thread, as long as shit isnt getting locked or deleted i dont really see a problem. but yeah jome locking that jay z thread that you looked like a fool in was some punk shit

jeromechickenbone

Jome are you still mad at me cuz I told you 50 cent was played out back in like 2005?

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
lol @ Jome locking a discussion cause he got mad. That's Ego trippin for you.

JOME is like a detective wit a hard dick that cant crack a case..and lost his wife ...That fool be on my nutz...HI JOME..

Geesta

lol @ Jome locking a discussion cause he got mad. That's Ego trippin for you.

JOME is like a detective wit a hard dick that cant crack a case..and lost his wife ...That fool be on my nutz...HI JOME..

LMAO

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Most active outta all the mods.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol jome mods like if hes getting paid to do it

westsiderider323

lol jome mods like if hes getting paid to do it

smh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
bitching about forum drama < crying because you didnt get a pony on your 16th birthday.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

little oriental girls getting their ass kicked by two ninjas = gold.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc

This should be the Jome is a homo thread.I think his mod title went to his head.Pretty soon saying anything negative about Jay z will be a bannable offense.

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
I am cool with jome but some of the shit makes  me smh
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>