Author Topic: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup  (Read 1095 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 11:43:21 AM »
WHY ARE ALL 64 GAMES NOT SOLD OUT?  when will someone answer me this.  not ONE game is sold out...for the "biggest sport"

TROLLIN'

more like raising a good point here sir.

i'm raising valid points and you are the one responding childishly.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 11:46:53 AM »
WHY ARE ALL 64 GAMES NOT SOLD OUT?  when will someone answer me this.  not ONE game is sold out...for the "biggest sport"

TROLLIN'

i'm raising valid points and you are the one responding childishly.

I'm not the one typing in caps, I brought up a good point on why it hasn't sold out.  They're trying to sell packages for the Final, if the tickets were just individual it would have sold out right away. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 11:48:03 AM »
LOL AT BRINGING UP ALL CAPS LIKE THIS MEANS ANYTHING

Fifa's sponsers are getting mad at the whole situation too....what a well planned event.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
LOL AT BRINGING UP ALL CAPS LIKE THIS MEANS ANYTHING

Fifa's sponsers are getting mad at the whole situation too....what a well planned event.

Again, Africa. This wasn't the case in previous world cups. Would you go to Africa? Where a good portion of the population just thinks you're a rich white corrupt bastard that needs to get robbed and shit?

They play in AFRICA. I wouldn't go there, even if the tickets and the flight were free.
that's just plain ignorant lol

Yeah, looking out for your safety is ignorant. And what you do with your culture-imperialism is not ignorant at all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »
you act like south africa is a barbaric sodom and gamora type of place

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »

TROLLIN'

oh now u wanna talk reasonable and logical? well then pay attention...cuz u soccer haters NEVER EVER argue point to point

going to s. africa is not the same as driving to new jersey or new orleans....

1) most people cant afford
2) most people cant get visa
3) its WINTER in s. africa as opposed to every world cup that is in SUMMER
4) africa is not as appealing as europe and n. america or s. america, anytime they're in those continents it gets sold out
5) people are interested in seeing the good games (ex england vs. argentina) not some small time countries (ex honduras vs. slovenia) so yea im not surprised those games dont get sold out...cuz besides the people of their country, no one else is interested in seeing them.  Teams like germany, italy, argentina, spain, holland, england, brazil, etc...are the ones that attract people from all over the world
6) even if it doesnt sell out, it still doesnt change the fact that its the #1 sport in the world, NFL is like 50th, not even comparable  :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 01:16:02 PM »
you guys are basically ganging up on Hack & he's got a good point.

there are two other active threads about you guys going on & on how Soccer is hands down the most popular, greatest, most played sport on the planet.

i'll pull a Hack here...

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE ARE 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET & THEY CAN'T FILL UP A STADIUM FOR 64 GAMES FOR THE GREATEST EVENT IN SPORTS HISTORY?

America is just one country & we get NFL games sold out every week; there are waiting lists to get tickets at some stadiums, for the regular season; forget the Superbowl.

SOCCER HAS THE ENTIRE WORLD & CAN'T FILL IN THE SEATS? ???

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 01:17:32 PM »

there are two other active threads about you guys going on & on how Soccer is hands down the most popular, greatest, most played sport on the planet.

i'll pull a Hack here...

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE ARE 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET & THEY CAN'T FILL UP A STADIUM FOR 64 GAMES FOR THE GREATEST EVENT IN SPORTS HISTORY?

America is just one country & we get NFL games sold out every week; there are waiting lists to get tickets at some stadiums, for the regular season; forget the Superbowl.

well he's the one who started the thread, we didnt

and read my post in response to what ur saying...its not comparable man....by the way he didnt even put a source, im not even sure if this is even true

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »
ok here's the REAL story....

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/news/newsid=1063504/index.html

The second phase of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa ticket sales has seen, 105,322 Tickets confirmed and approved so far. Due to a high demand for certain Team Specific Ticket Series, these tickets are no longer available for the following countries: England, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, republic of Ireland and Netherlands.

There also been incredible demand for individual match tickets. It is no longer possible within the current sales phase to purchase match tickets for games taking place in Cape Town, Nelspruit and Tshwane/ Pretoria. Individual match tickets for the Opening Match, the two Semi-Finals, and the Final are also currently unavailable. However, it is possible to acquire a ticket for the Opening Match, a Semi-Final and the Final by purchasing a Team Specific Ticket Series - 7 (TST-7). This product is fixed; which means that if the team of your choice is eliminated from the competition, you will follow the victor all the way to the Final Match of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™.

Note: An additional 72,000 ticket requests are currently being processed (confirmations are due at the end of this week). Should any confirmed ticket(-s) not be paid by the applicant, it will be made available to the public again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 01:21:16 PM »

i'll pull a Hack here...

well he's the one who started the thread, we didnt

and read my post in response to what ur saying...its not comparable man....by the way he didnt even put a source, im not even sure if this is even true

he should start the thread, this is major news. you know, considering Soccer is the the most popular sport, played by just about every last son of a bitch who isn't American lol.

it may not be true, i'll give you that lol; but c'mon, if this is so important as you guys make it seem, people should be selling their first born child to get tickets to this.

the problem should be that thousands more want to watch but can't because there aren't enough tickets, not the other way around.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 01:33:49 PM »
crack wilson & gay click still riding eachothers dick lol viva portugal viva spain  8) im out go watch your american football stop crying :'( bitchboy from maine :-X

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 02:04:43 PM »

TROLLIN'

oh now u wanna talk reasonable and logical? well then pay attention...cuz u soccer haters NEVER EVER argue point to point

going to s. africa is not the same as driving to new jersey or new orleans....

1) most people cant afford
2) most people cant get visa
3) its WINTER in s. africa as opposed to every world cup that is in SUMMER
4) africa is not as appealing as europe and n. america or s. america, anytime they're in those continents it gets sold out
5) people are interested in seeing the good games (ex england vs. argentina) not some small time countries (ex honduras vs. slovenia) so yea im not surprised those games dont get sold out...cuz besides the people of their country, no one else is interested in seeing them.  Teams like germany, italy, argentina, spain, holland, england, brazil, etc...are the ones that attract people from all over the world
6) even if it doesnt sell out, it still doesnt change the fact that its the #1 sport in the world, NFL is like 50th, not even comparable  :)

I dunno about 50th when the NFL is considered the richest sporting league in the world and has the highest average attendance per game of any sports league in the world lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »
You know what, I'd rather watch the World Cup at home, you get all the replays, analysis and shit like. Plus, I don't wanna get killed in the streets of South Africa.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
You know what, I'd rather watch the World Cup at home, you get all the replays, analysis and shit like. Plus, I don't wanna get killed in the streets of South Africa.

see but that's not true.

just like that other guy in the thread who said if the tickets & flight were free they wouldn't go; nigga please.

plus, they don't show security chasing down the streakers on TV. :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »

see but that's not true.

just like that other guy in the thread who said if the tickets & flight were free they wouldn't go; nigga please.

plus, they don't show security chasing down the streakers on TV. :D

Nah, Africa is so fucking far away, and the World Cup lasts like a month. 4 years ago when it was in Germany, I really considered going, but had to work so those plans were scrapped. Next time it is within proximity, I'd def. go.

kemizt