Author Topic: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup  (Read 1093 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 03:08:55 PM »
You know what, I'd rather watch the World Cup at home, you get all the replays, analysis and shit like. Plus, I don't wanna get killed in the streets of South Africa.

see but that's not true.

just like that other guy in the thread who said if the tickets & flight were free they wouldn't go; nigga please.

plus, they don't show security chasing down the streakers on TV. :D

security for the event will be at an all time high. Anyone attending the event will be very safe...unless they wander out into areas they arent supposed to. Thats their fault then. South Africa will not want to have safety issues when they host this...knowing the world will be watching. And like I said...people watch too much tv. They do have cities in Africa. They wont be playing soccer around a fuckin hut with Lions and shit running around.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
You know what, I'd rather watch the World Cup at home, you get all the replays, analysis and shit like. Plus, I don't wanna get killed in the streets of South Africa.

see but that's not true.

just like that other guy in the thread who said if the tickets & flight were free they wouldn't go; nigga please.

security for the event will be at an all time high. Anyone attending the event will be very safe...unless they wander out into areas they arent supposed to. Thats their fault then. South Africa will not want to have safety issues when they host this...knowing the world will be watching. And like I said...people watch too much tv. They do have cities in Africa. They wont be playing soccer around a fuckin hut with Lions and shit running around.
Dang, that was I what I was hoping for!

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
There will be reports about whites getting killed, robbed, kidnapped or beaten up by Africans. I'm willing to bet my life on this.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »
There will be reports about whites getting killed, robbed, kidnapped or beaten up by Africans. I'm willing to bet my life on this.

Thatll make the World Cup a little easier to sit through I guess. Especially if its some Nazi's...excuse me, i mean....Germans....eh??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »

yup there are already threats but fifa and s. african gov't are trying really hard to keep it quiet and not scare fans

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »

Thatll make the World Cup a little easier to sit through I guess. Especially if its some Nazi's...excuse me, i mean....Germans....eh??

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just someone who sees the world for what it actually is, unlike some politically correct liberals, who'd love to spread the idea that Africans are just as peaceful as the people during the World Cup in Germany. It is just RETARDED to believe that. Not being a retard does not make me a Nazi, sorry.
No, it's not a sin

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2010, 03:26:35 PM »

see but that's not true.

dogg go to fifa.com site and read about what it takes to get world cup tix...its fukkin insaaaane, i dont even know how regular folks can even get it.  There is shit u gotta fill out, wait in queue, keep trying for days, stay up online, and in the end you MIGHT get something.  And its not like they let u just pick a game and a seat as if u bought from ticketmaster, its all by luck and spending lots of time.  You have to purchase a package and imagine coordinating an international trip with friends, it'll be a nightmare, who fronts the money first, who spends the time to even become eligible for tix.  I really wanna go to a world cupa and i would consider brazil 2014 for sure but its still gonna be damn hard to get tix. 

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2010, 04:05:24 PM »

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just someone who sees the world for what it actually is, unlike some politically correct liberals, who'd love to spread the idea that Africans are just as peaceful as the people during the World Cup in Germany. It is just RETARDED to believe that. Not being a retard does not make me a Nazi, sorry.

There must be something inside you that believes there is a reason for someone to see you as a Nazi....considering I didnt call you one.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 02:41:26 AM »
LOL @ being shook of S.Africa. It's a pretty developed country
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 04:13:14 AM »

There must be something inside you that believes there is a reason for someone to see you as a Nazi....considering I didnt call you one.

Actually you directly called me a Nazi about a week ago. Asians in general belong to the smarter people, why would you forget things you said like a week ago? Well maybe because you're not north asian. Anyways.. what you also said is that it would be fun if white tourists get killed by Africans during the world cup. Pretty much what a non-white "nazi" would say, only that there is no word for it.
No, it's not a sin

wardy

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2010, 04:23:57 AM »
A lot of the tickets left are from the African Countries, and most european countries have sold out despite the stupid cost of everything, i know 2 people that have got tickets for 2 group games for england and including travelling and hotel etc its costing them nearly 10 grand each

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »

Actually you directly called me a Nazi about a week ago. Asians in general belong to the smarter people, why would you forget things you said like a week ago? Well maybe because you're not north asian. Anyways.. what you also said is that it would be fun if white tourists get killed by Africans during the world cup. Pretty much what a non-white "nazi" would say, only that there is no word for it.

Oh...sorry, I forgot. You must have made some sort of Nazi'ish comment. Youve been doing it for years on here, I dont know why it surprises me anymore.  As far as what I said....can you quote it? Because I dont think those words came off of my keyboard. Maybe I am mistaken. I dont want to see any white people (or any people) get killed or hurt....but any of you Nazi's...i think I would be ok with. As far as you seeing the world for what it really is. You are seeing the world for what you perceive it to be. Have you been to South Africa? I doubt it. Im not saying that you dont have the right to make assumptions about a place based on what you know. But understand that there are a good amount of people who dont care to visit Germany because they view it as a white racist country. If your perception of Africa is correct...then their perception of your country is too right?

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »
Are you aware that most of the fans who want to go have to pay for a flight and for accomodation ?

Do you think that all NFL games of the season would sold out if the games were played in Europe for example ?

The Watcher

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »
2 of the guys i work with have dropped nearly $30k each for their trip and are going with another group of 3-4 people

before they left they had to get vaccinations for a bunch of shit, and actually get briefings on what to do if they're kidnapped, told not to get it on with any females because of the risk of catching aids etc and this shit is coming from the government here
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 07:32:35 PM »

Oh...sorry, I forgot. You must have made some sort of Nazi'ish comment. Youve been doing it for years on here, I dont know why it surprises me anymore.  As far as what I said....can you quote it? Because I dont think those words came off of my keyboard. Maybe I am mistaken. I dont want to see any white people (or any people) get killed or hurt....but any of you Nazi's...i think I would be ok with. As far as you seeing the world for what it really is. You are seeing the world for what you perceive it to be. Have you been to South Africa? I doubt it. Im not saying that you dont have the right to make assumptions about a place based on what you know. But understand that there are a good amount of people who dont care to visit Germany because they view it as a white racist country. If your perception of Africa is correct...then their perception of your country is too right?

In the "Ribery slept with underage girl" thread:

you know, the way blacks do it often.

so surprising....from the fuckin Nazi.

Plus now you said:

Which means, you want white tourists to get killed by Africans, you just like it EVEN MORE, if it's Nazis, Germans, or even better, me.

But I don't want to get too technical because all this is obviously BS and all that really is on your mind is that you think I'm a stereotyping piece of shit.
No, it's not a sin