Author Topic: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup  (Read 1094 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 160,000 tickets unsold for world cup
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
2 of the guys i work with have dropped nearly $30k each for their trip and are going with another group of 3-4 people

before they left they had to get vaccinations for a bunch of shit, and actually get briefings on what to do if they're kidnapped, told not to get it on with any females because of the risk of catching aids etc and this shit is coming from the government here

Like I'm saying, the fact that it's in Africa plays a HUGE role in all this. It's just that I'm not low key or political correct about this, which is what makes me look like a Nazi to many people.

My best friends could be African (although they're not) - it's not about that. It's about the fucking fact that you can't get drunk in Africa, go somewhere around the street away from security and just enjoy yourself... all this was absolutely NO PROBLEM in Germany during the last world cup. If you behave like this that time around, you WILL BE FUCKED. And that is reality, whether liberals like it or not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »
There will be reports about whites getting killed, robbed, kidnapped or beaten up by Africans. I'm willing to bet my life on this.

Thatll make the World Cup a little easier to sit through I guess. Especially if its some Nazi's...excuse me, i mean....Germans....eh??

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just someone who sees the world for what it actually is, unlike some politically correct liberals, who'd love to spread the idea that Africans are just as peaceful as the people during the World Cup in Germany. It is just RETARDED to believe that. Not being a retard does not make me a Nazi, sorry.

There must be something inside you that believes there is a reason for someone to see you as a Nazi....considering I didnt call you one.

Actually you directly called me a Nazi about a week ago. Asians in general belong to the smarter people, why would you forget things you said like a week ago? Well maybe because you're not north asian. Anyways.. what you also said is that it would be fun if white tourists get killed by Africans during the world cup. Pretty much what a non-white "nazi" would say, only that there is no word for it.

Oh...sorry, I forgot. You must have made some sort of Nazi'ish comment. Youve been doing it for years on here, I dont know why it surprises me anymore.  As far as what I said....can you quote it? Because I dont think those words came off of my keyboard. Maybe I am mistaken. I dont want to see any white people (or any people) get killed or hurt....but any of you Nazi's...i think I would be ok with. As far as you seeing the world for what it really is. You are seeing the world for what you perceive it to be. Have you been to South Africa? I doubt it. Im not saying that you dont have the right to make assumptions about a place based on what you know. But understand that there are a good amount of people who dont care to visit Germany because they view it as a white racist country. If your perception of Africa is correct...then their perception of your country is too right?

In the "Ribery slept with underage girl" thread:

you know, the way blacks do it often.

so surprising....from the fuckin Nazi.

Plus now you said:
Thatll make the World Cup a little easier to sit through I guess. Especially if its some Nazi's...excuse me, i mean....Germans....eh??

Which means, you want white tourists to get killed by Africans, you just like it EVEN MORE, if it's Nazis, Germans, or even better, me.

But I don't want to get too technical because all this is obviously BS and all that really is on your mind is that you think I'm a stereotyping piece of shit.

more or less. Whats confusing tho is that most of your stereotyping seems to be aimed at Black people...yet you are posting on a Westcoast Rap message board and a so called basketball fan. You use the word "nigga" like youre part of the group...but then constantly take shots at em.  Thats why I call you a Nazi. Maybe Klansman is better seeing as how I rarely hear you make ignorant comments about Jews.  
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 07:48:11 PM »

more or less. Whats confusing tho is that most of your stereotyping seems to be aimed at Black people...yet you are posting on a Westcoast Rap message board and a so called basketball fan. You use the word "nigga" like youre part of the group...but then constantly take shots at em.  Thats why I call you a Nazi. Maybe Klansman is better seeing as how I rarely hear you make ignorant comments about Jews.  

Show me one "shot" at black people that was serious and untrue. I might say things that are not exactly nice, but never really wrong. The reason why it's mostly black people is probably because this is a westcoast rap message board, hence a lot of topics on here have to do with black people, more or less. If this was a forum about swedish emo rock, I'd probably never "take shots" at blacks, because there would be no environment to even talk about rap, gang violence, basketball, american society etc
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 07:49:57 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »
2 of the guys i work with have dropped nearly $30k each for their trip and are going with another group of 3-4 people

before they left they had to get vaccinations for a bunch of shit, and actually get briefings on what to do if they're kidnapped, told not to get it on with any females because of the risk of catching aids etc and this shit is coming from the government here

Like I'm saying, the fact that it's in Africa plays a HUGE role in all this. It's just that I'm not low key or political correct about this, which is what makes me look like a Nazi to many people.

My best friends could be African (although they're not) - it's not about that. It's about the fucking fact that you can't get drunk in Africa, go somewhere around the street away from security and just enjoy yourself... all this was absolutely NO PROBLEM in Germany during the last world cup. If you behave like this that time around, you WILL BE FUCKED. And that is reality, whether liberals like it or not.

Has nothing to do with liberals lol. And like I said...Im guessing you have never been to South Africa. I understand certain parts of Africa not having that much appeal as far as a tourist are concerned...especially with the way the media covers Africa. Arent you one of those "dont believe everything you see on tv" guys? World Cup fans will be safe there lol. Like I said, this is largest sporting event in the world...youd be an idiot to not think that security will be RIDICULOUS. You know who will be unsafe (if anyone)? All of the residents in other neighborhoods not around the event. Because they will probably have far less of a police presence due to the World Cup being "in town". Like I said before...your view of South Africa is your perception. To many, the perception of Germany is that it is hateful and racist. Like it or now, thats how you are perceived. Im sure you disagree with that because you live there. But if your perception of others...is reality. Then their perception of you and your country is reality as well.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »

Show me one "shot" at black people that was serious and untrue. I might say things that are not exactly nice, but never really wrong. The reason why it's mostly black people is probably because this is a westcoast rap message board, hence a lot of topics on here have to do with black people, more or less. If this was a forum about swedish emo rock, I'd probably never "take shots" at blacks, because there would be no environment to even talk about rap, gang violence, basketball, american society etc

It seems kinda cowardice to me, because I am willing to bet you would never use the word "nigga" around Black people...and even the things you say that you believe to be so true, you would never say. You are safely in Germany.  Correct me if Im wrong (Im sure Im not), but you probably have no Black friends....maybe one lol And yet you speak about them as if what you say is true. Based on what experience? Based on what youve seen on tv and in rap videos? When you make a comment like "the way Blacks do". What Blacks? All of the "Blacks" that you hang out with?? Shit like that just makes you look ignorant man, not honest.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »

Has nothing to do with liberals lol. And like I said...Im guessing you have never been to South Africa. I understand certain parts of Africa not having that much appeal as far as a tourist are concerned...especially with the way the media covers Africa. Arent you one of those "dont believe everything you see on tv" guys? World Cup fans will be safe there lol. Like I said, this is largest sporting event in the world...youd be an idiot to not think that security will be RIDICULOUS. You know who will be unsafe (if anyone)? All of the residents in other neighborhoods not around the event. Because they will probably have far less of a police presence due to the World Cup being "in town". Like I said before...your view of South Africa is your perception. To many, the perception of Germany is that it is hateful and racist. Like it or now, thats how you are perceived. Im sure you disagree with that because you live there. But if your perception of others...is reality. Then their perception of you and your country is reality as well.

Liberals are the reason why the World Cup even got there.

What you're saying with your last sentences is basically, that if someone is wrong about one thing, then someone else must also be wrong about the other thing. Like if Tyrus Thomas' (obviously wrong) perception of Duncan was, that he's not an All-Star caliber player, then Duncan must be wrong if he thinks the same of Tyrus Thomas. Obviously a logical fallacy you use there. Just ask any nigga you know who been to the world cup in Germany in 2006... I doubt he or she will tell you how hateful and racist it was... and even if, that's still better than being killed, kidnapped or raped...

Anyways... I'm keen on what really happens next month... if really nothing happens, I will apologize... but if shit hits the fan, I'll be the first nigga to tell you "Told you so" with a huge smirk on my face.

It seems kinda cowardice to me, because I am willing to bet you would never use the word "nigga" around Black people...and even the things you say that you believe to be so true, you would never say. You are safely in Germany.  Correct me if Im wrong (Im sure Im not), but you probably have no Black friends....maybe one lol And yet you speak about them as if what you say is true. Based on what experience? Based on what youve seen on tv and in rap videos? When you make a comment like "the way Blacks do". What Blacks? All of the "Blacks" that you hang out with?? Shit like that just makes you look ignorant man, not honest.

The problem with you is that you never really argue because of the truth my statements may of may not have, but always because you don't think I'm not eligible for making those statements. When I for instance say blacks are more prone to have children with women they are not monogamous with, it doesn't matter where I'm from or how many black friends I have and what not.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:11:36 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 08:12:55 PM »

Liberals are the reason why the World Cup even got there.

What you're saying with your last sentences is basically, that if someone is wrong about one thing, then someone else must also be wrong about they other thing. Like if Tyrus Thomas' perception of Duncan was, that he's not an All-Star caliber player, then Duncan must be wrong if he thinks the same of Tyrus Thomas. Obviously a logical fallacy you use there. Just ask any nigga you know who been to the world cup in Germany in 2006... I doubt he or she will tell you how hateful and racist it was... and even if, that's still better than being killed, kidnapped or raped...

Anyways... I'm keen on what really happens next month... if really nothing happens, I will apologize... but if shit hits the fan, I'll be the first nigga to tell you "Told you so" with a huge smirk on my face.

lol@ if shit happens. Shit could happen if they held it in New York.  You know yourself the media is completely overdramatic and will pump up the whole "White tourists in Africa" thing for anything that goes wrong. Its what alot of people wanna see. People LOVE to see how bad things are in Africa. And things are bad, but the media caters to what people want...so they pump it up even worse.  And I dont think you are getting my point.  You are assuming that your view of Africa is completely correct...yet others views of Germany are completely incorrect. You dont see how narrowminded that is? Your views of Africa come from something. And Im sure your justified in some of what you think. But then you cant completely disregard what people think of your country as if it is ridiculous lol. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010, 08:25:17 PM »
Well there is reality and there are perceptions of reality. Some of them being on point, some of them kind of, some of them way off and some just retarded. I'm sure there's people outside of Germany with retarded perceptions of it, same with Africa. Then there are people with accurate ones for Germany, Africa, Malaysia, your mom's crib. Who cares.

I'm not saying Africa is just some kind of shithole were only niggers with AKs run around to cut off hands of people. I'm just saying it's not a place to have a World Cup in. That's all. Even the next Euro Cup is having huge problems regarding organization, because eastern european people are lazy and corrupt. Another stereotype, another truth. lol. They are even thinking of having some games of the Euro Cup 2012 in Germany and other countries, because those eastern euro countries can't get shit done. True story.
No, it's not a sin