Author Topic: Beef Ain't Over Game Scaring Ice Burgandy Of Brick Squad..  (Read 952 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beef Ain't Over Game Scaring Ice Burgandy Of Brick Squad..
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:17:16 AM »
. Doing A Hit & Run On An Old Man!? "When I Catch You. You Getting 40 Glocc'd"

hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Sccit

Re: Beef Ain't Over Game Scaring Ice Burgandy Of Brick Squad..
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44:15 AM »
GAME STILL MAD HE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY ROSEMO .. ICEBURGANDY NEED 2 LEAVE THIS ALONE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED 2 HIS BOY, THO

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:22:25 AM »
GAME STILL MAD HE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY ROSEMO .. ICEBURGANDY NEED 2 LEAVE THIS ALONE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED 2 HIS BOY, THO

yeah.. im sure he's real madd  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
i'm not a fan of either but i will say this: if you ain't built for the drama don't talk shit....too many people talk it but when it creeps up on 'em they run in to old people & keep runnin' LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »

yeah.. im sure he's real madd  ::)

WOULDNT U BE MAD IF U GOT KNOCKED OUT IN THE MALL, IN FRONT OF YOUR SON?

CONSIDERING UR THE TYPE TO ROLL HIS EYES, THE ANSWER IS PROBABLY NO

b.laden

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
ice B is scared ...sad thing he's probably responsible for rosemoe death

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »
Game used to be one of my favorites as a rapper but the guy is such a drama queen.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 07:31:37 AM »
ice B is scared ...sad thing he's probably responsible for rosemoe death

Yup.

I'm suprised his own homies ain't got at him for that. SMH.

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 11:22:43 AM »
somebody gone kill this nigga game. niggas put bullets in you early when you start going around on some im knocking everybody out shit.. didn't he see what happened to rosemo and loud mouth niggas like tupac ? even loud mouth niggas like waka got shot up and robbed. somebody soon kill this nigga game if he keep this shit up. its nothing for a nigga to throw a couple stacks on his head. i wouldn't be surprised if i woke up one of these days and read rapper the game gunned down.

the same people saying ice b is scared will be the same people saying i can't believe game is dead. why ? Why ? when somebody air his ass out. ain't no bullies in the rap game anymore. bullies get aired out early! just look at how many rappers got gun down or shot at for the year already. somebody soon put a end to this nigga if he keeps this up. pray for this nigga because he don't even see it coming. this nigga is 32 with kids and he playing these games for attention. nigga might get the attention when his ass in on the news under a blanket. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:54:27 AM by The_Offence »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
somebody gone kill this nigga game. niggas put bullets in you early when you start going around on some im knocking everybody out shit.. didn't he see what happened to rosemo and loud mouth niggas like tupac ? even loud mouth niggas like waka got shot up and robbed. somebody soon kill this nigga game if he keep this shit up. its nothing for a nigga to throw a couple stacks on his head. i wouldn't be surprised if i woke up one of these days and read rapper the game gunned down.

the same people saying ice b is scared will be the same people saying i can't believe game is dead. why ? Why ? when somebody air his ass out. ain't no bullies in the rap game anymore. bullies get aired out early! just look at how many rappers got gun down or shot at for the year already. somebody soon put a end to this nigga if he keeps this up. pray for this nigga because he don't even see it coming. this nigga is 32 with kids and he playing these games for attention. nigga might get the attention when his ass in on the news under a blanket. 

You're missing 2 things though, Game was not the bully in this or the 40 Glocc situation. Ice Burgandy did the same kinda shit Game is doing to him now. Same thing with 40 Glocc. It ain't like Game is running randomly trying to tarnish these dudes cuz he has nothing to gain doing that. However when someone tries to disrespect you in a way that both Ice B and 40 has tried then how can you call the person a bully when he does something back?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »

this is true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
same thing i'm thinking.this dude looking for a death wish. this will catch up to him.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »
GAME IS HILARIOUS

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐