Author Topic: LOL @ Radiotube  (Read 227 times)

Jaydc

LOL @ Radiotube
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »
So I made an account on the wideawake forum just to make a couple posts of how shitty their company is and what not,I see that other people on the forum ask the admin if certain artists have material for an album,so I made a thread to see if swoop g had enough material and look who responds in my thread.

by BiggDick on Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm

jaydc u really r a horrible contradictorible poster on ALL forums. please leave this DeathRow shit alone, we already have enuff shitty posters on here (but that's no disrespect to anybody). please just go back 2 dubcc, you aren't welcomed here, you can't keep your shit together AND consistent and that's proven already on tha dubb forums. Please do everybody a favor and roll out. Making post worthy threads still doesn't change tha fact that u r a hypocritical and bitchy poster. Mods/Admins please take note of this thread and watch this guy, watch him so close that he walks a straight line when he's posting, trust me that this guy HATES everything no matter who it's from and when it's made. Believe me i know.

trust me, it seems all good now but in another season or two it'll be clear as day that this nigga can't keep a straight decision. y'all'll be sittin' here tryna find out forever what this guy really means when he writes shit. it's useless tryna find out. you'll thank me later. and trust me, i'm not tha 1 2 get in2 all of this internet "beef", that shit is pointless and childish.

http://limelinx.com/files/934dfbd2c6199 ... b61357150c

and InnocentMan is really Mark Morrison lol or not

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: LOL @ Radiotube
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:17:14 AM »
there are only a few cats ive encountered through the years on these forums that i really cant stand and would love the opportunity to put hands on (no homo) and radiotits is one of them...I love to see cats like him get his feathers ruffled +1

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
how ungrateful.....kid should be thanking dubcc for putting him on to Death Row. Before that he was only listening to Gucci Mane and pop southern shit

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 07:35:34 AM »
lol i hate that fag big dick from the dr forums, had no idea it was radio tube.

Geesta

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »
i wanna shit in his cereal

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »
its been known jay...he loves the internet beef and the internet image he thinks he has...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
LOL, the last thing he did on Dubcc was make a thread about me in Tha G-Spot that COMPLETELY backfired & made him look like a stalker, low-life faggot & since then he has not been active on Dubcc. :laugh:

he's taking quick L's all day.

LMFAO @ him calling us all nerds all the time & this guy goes to post on another forum; contradicting homosexual & on top of that, when he says that other people on the forum are "awful posters", you know that board sucks asshole.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 04:58:20 PM »
Innocent Man is Clint Dogg. Also, funny post. You're cool with me, J.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 05:15:09 AM »

you fag.

Geesta

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 05:17:54 AM »

you fag.

LMAO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
jay why you take the quote away bout him...bout him bein....well he had that ll cool j shit on....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.