Author Topic: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO  (Read 1715 times)

bullet_wrongkind

Re: Mako Capone - "1200 Rounds" Mc Ren Diss.. VIDEO
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 04:34:42 AM »
whats the point of this diss??

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »
to each its own...now that im older.. i cant respect ren cuz his raps consist of raping 16 year old girls and gettin bitches pregnant and skippin out for the next man to take care of his seed... so with ryhmes like those you know he is a weenie..

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 10:36:43 AM »
to each its own...now that im older.. i cant respect ren cuz his raps consist of raping 16 year old girls and gettin bitches pregnant and skippin out for the next man to take care of his seed... so with ryhmes like those you know he is a weenie..

tbf, that is a valid point

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
i dont be arguing with rapper cheerleaders tho

aint nothin to argue about.. who gives a fuck if ya dont like it.. it aint for you to like..And when you a real Compton Vet such as the homie Mako..ALL RAPPERS ARE SUBJECT TO BE CRUCIFIED...

oh

u seem mad tho

its aight ma

The Cricket

• Lil Geezy
  • CEBUANO G FOREVER!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »
nah

Rens a legend

so just nah

FUCK A LEGEND..Especially when they have no respect... Legends can be torn down jus like of the rest of em

Dissing for fame.

SMOKE IT UP MAYNE! SMOKE AND TOKE!

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 12:50:57 PM »
nah

Rens a legend

so just nah

FUCK A LEGEND..Especially when they have no respect... Legends can be torn down jus like of the rest of em

Dissing for fame.

;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 02:29:00 PM »

I've never listened to MC Ren but if that's true then that's some real Jiggaboo shit lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 04:49:58 PM »
I cant front that was hard

BIGWORM

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 05:08:52 PM »
what a stupid reason to beef with someone. this is why rap is going to shit. no one can be creative with tracks anymore they gotta try to diss to get attention.

mc ren is tha bomb and stuck to his roots and never sold out like the others of NWA.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 06:54:12 PM »
beat is cool, but the rapper sucks.  below average at best.  Mc ren is way better than him.

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 07:56:32 PM »
Aight I know err one like.. Why he dissin Ren Now...Well the story is.. Mako says he heard a song Tha Chill done with Mc Ren and Ren was on some disrepectful shit as well as chill.. So he says he know chill was speaking of him in the song.. Who the fuck was Ren Speaking on..So now he points out that anyone doing music with eiht and Chill will be fired upon if he feels like the lyrics of eiht and chill are geared towards him.. Then the joining party is guilty by association...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpZ32K7sZh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpZ32K7sZh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

homie u fools are lame. u fools act all gangsta but cant pay chips tah make even a semi decent video broke ass niggaz and dont give me that shit its cuz u want it to be gutter its cuz u fools are broke livin on food stamps
if u gangsta and makin chips like u brag where yo stacks to make even a remotely decent video u got some lame muppet lookin muthapuka shakin his goofy face off the wash and we suppose to take his side over a legend who shits on yall lyically and musically...get a platinum album under your wings and then speak on it
who cares if ren cool wit chill they be friends for years u expect him to choose a broke ass busta ass nigga like u and mako cuz mako did a stretch in the pen and became an ass cowboy and u sellin wrestling sweatsuits wit compton on em...fuckin muppet capone thats what he should go by

BIGWORM

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 09:15:55 PM »
I just peeped that video and honestly not to knock homies hustle but he seems like a very weak rapper that needs some practice with his rappin'.

"One for the treble, jack your ass in the parking lot"- MC REN

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »
Aight I know err one like.. Why he dissin Ren Now...Well the story is.. Mako says he heard a song Tha Chill done with Mc Ren and Ren was on some disrepectful shit as well as chill.. So he says he know chill was speaking of him in the song.. Who the fuck was Ren Speaking on..So now he points out that anyone doing music with eiht and Chill will be fired upon if he feels like the lyrics of eiht and chill are geared towards him.. Then the joining party is guilty by association...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpZ32K7sZh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpZ32K7sZh4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

homie u fools are lame. u fools act all gangsta but cant pay chips tah make even a semi decent video broke ass niggaz and dont give me that shit its cuz u want it to be gutter its cuz u fools are broke livin on food stamps
if u gangsta and makin chips like u brag where yo stacks to make even a remotely decent video u got some lame muppet lookin muthapuka shakin his goofy face off the wash and we suppose to take his side over a legend who shits on yall lyically and musically...get a platinum album under your wings and then speak on it
who cares if ren cool wit chill they be friends for years u expect him to choose a broke ass busta ass nigga like u and mako cuz mako did a stretch in the pen and became an ass cowboy and u sellin wrestling sweatsuits wit compton on em...fuckin muppet capone thats what he should go by

REAL MUH FUCKAS DONT TAKE SIDES..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 10:01:03 PM »

Looks like we got a lil more money than the niggas we dissin...Niggas is piled up in the garage.....Nigga we aint trippin off these hood videos we making... stop crying about a legend...Legends dont rap about fuckin 16 year olds and Legends have enough change to have a decent studio

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>