Author Topic: Will anybody EVER step to the beatles?  (Read 970 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: Will anybody EVER step to the beatles?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2005, 06:56:37 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2005, 08:50:26 PM »
lets bring this bitch back 1 more time :)...
to luke .. ive recently got more into death cab for cutie, i like the guys voice, and musicaly they are above average, but they are not inovative,
and can someone tell me some solo beatles shit, i got imagine but lennon, wats some other great albums

You've got to get "Double Fantasy", too.  That was a great Lennon album.  Also I really like "Mind Games".  "Plastic Ono Band" is wonderful, but sad and depressing.  Paul Macca, get "Band On The Run", the whole album's great... get "McCartney II" if you want some weird shit (he recorded the whole thing in his bedroom, it's crazy).  Urgh, "Flaming Pie" from about 95 or so is just an awesome album.  A good place to go if you want good Macca stuff is to just buy the "Wingspan" 2 disc set.  Every song on it's fucking supersonic.   George Harrison never made a bad album.  "All Things Must Pass" is great. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2005, 10:58:23 AM »
lets bring this bitch back 1 more time :)...
to luke .. ive recently got more into death cab for cutie, i like the guys voice, and musicaly they are above average, but they are not inovative,
and can someone tell me some solo beatles shit, i got imagine but lennon, wats some other great albums

You've got to get "Double Fantasy", too.  That was a great Lennon album.  Also I really like "Mind Games".  "Plastic Ono Band" is wonderful, but sad and depressing.  Paul Macca, get "Band On The Run", the whole album's great... get "McCartney II" if you want some weird shit (he recorded the whole thing in his bedroom, it's crazy).  Urgh, "Flaming Pie" from about 95 or so is just an awesome album.  A good place to go if you want good Macca stuff is to just buy the "Wingspan" 2 disc set.  Every song on it's fucking supersonic.   George Harrison never made a bad album.  "All Things Must Pass" is great. 

Trauma, are you familiar with Ringo's solo work at all? I'm going to a pretty big record show in a couple weeks and I'm planning on expanding my Beatles' solo collection, as well as picking up their albums I don't have.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2005, 02:14:09 PM »
the beatles are absolutely genius but i believe quincy jones has shaped the music industry even more than the beatles

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »
i dunno what this is all about, i hate the beatles.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2005, 02:55:10 PM »
^ but your asian, so take your small penis and opinions who nobody acknowledges elsewhere.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2005, 03:01:10 PM »
^ but your asian, so take your small penis and opinions who nobody acknowledges elsewhere.

lol, chiiiiillll ouuut, it´s ooonly a message board where people exchange opinions :)

Elevz

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2005, 03:05:13 PM »
I hate most of the music my parents listen to, but the beatles are actually good imo. That's enough said already. I guess I'm just too young to really love their music, but they probably are the greatest and best pop act ever.

ColdManey

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2005, 10:30:27 PM »

2 things are funny about this post.

1. this boy gettin his feelings hurt cause somebody said he dont like the beatles

2. a white boy tellin somebody else they got a small dick

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2005, 04:35:33 AM »
1. this boy gettin his feelings hurt cause somebody said he dont like the beatles

1. seems i gotta co-sign lol

2. whites have larger dicks than asians by average tho

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2005, 04:41:23 AM »

Newsflash!

Anyway, Britney Spears i think has now surpassed the Beatles by popularity, although i definitely enjoy the Quartet's music more than i do the slut's
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2005, 07:55:56 AM »
NO...

Hatesrats 2oo0V

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2005, 07:47:12 PM »

Newsflash!

Anyway, Britney Spears i think has now surpassed the Beatles by popularity, although i definitely enjoy the Quartet's music more than i do the slut's

No way, I guarantee The Beatles have sold more albums and have more worldwide recognition than Britney Spears. That would surprise me a lot.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bomb-A®

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2005, 06:11:41 AM »
whites have larger dicks than asians by average tho

i hope yall talking about south east and far east asians and not all asians in general.....or i might have to pull the rampuri out on yall

and about the beatles.....they are the untouchable GOAT

peace

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2005, 06:30:03 AM »
^^ you think indians beat whites? I wasn´t thinking of anything west of bangladesh in the first place though, if that calms you down