Author Topic: Roy halladay throws perfect game  (Read 918 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

Re: Roy halladay throws perfect game
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 04:43:07 PM »
Tim Cumlincer can't compare to this guy

And wtf does Lincy have to do with him ?  Lincy had two Cy Youngs by the age of 25.  At the age of 25 Halladay was finally starting to put it all together.  And before you say anything about Halladay pitching in the AL, Lincy's career ERA + is still 20 points higher than Halladays and ERA + takes the league you play in and park you pitch in into account.  Not even close SMH you're talking about the two best pitchers in Baseball  I swear to God besides Cham you are the worst and least knowledgeable Baseball head here.  I would wish for someone to shoot you in the face but you live in Maine so the worst thing that will happen is maybe someone throws a lobster at you. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

And wtf does Lincy have to do with him ?  Lincy had two Cy Youngs by the age of 25.  At the age of 25 Halladay was finally starting to put it all together.  And before you say anything about Halladay pitching in the AL, Lincy's career ERA + is still 20 points higher than Halladays and ERA + takes the league you play in and park you pitch in into account.  Not even close SMH you're talking about the two best pitchers in Baseball  I swear to God besides Cham you are the worst and least knowledgeable Baseball head here.  I would wish for someone to shoot you in the face but you live in Maine so the worst thing that will happen is maybe someone throws a lobster at you. 

LMAO @ this nigga getting so butt-hurt

Lincecum pitches in the puny NL West

Halladay is an AL East boi at heart...niggas know what division has real hitters and what one don't
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »
tommy, "never argue with an idiot, theyll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 06:34:29 PM »
tommy, "never argue with an idiot, theyll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

my names not Tommy but i'll take ur advice nigga
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »

Halladay is an AL East boi at heart

lmao corny

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »
my names not Tommy

exactly...so what makes u think i was talking to you?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 07:02:40 PM »

Halladay is an AL East boi at heart...niggas know what division has real hitters and what one don't

Again Hack shows his lack of Baseball knowledge by completely ignoring ERA + or is you prefer to call is adjusted ERA.

It cracks me up how Yanks fans are always the least knowledgeable Baseball fans here.

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »
Adjusted era is still flawed though,theirs no way to truely track something along those lines.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »

Again Hack shows his lack of Baseball knowledge by completely ignoring ERA + or is you prefer to call is adjusted ERA.

It cracks me up how Yanks fans are always the least knowledgeable Baseball fans here.

it cracks me up how you only come here to argue with me & Hack, call us retarded & waste countless hours of your life explaining shit to us when, "we won't get it" anyway. :loco:

think about it, how often do you really talk Baseball with anybody else here besides to talk about me & Hack? get your priorities straight, brothamannnn.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »

And wtf does Lincy have to do with him ?  Lincy had two Cy Youngs by the age of 25.  At the age of 25 Halladay was finally starting to put it all together.  And before you say anything about Halladay pitching in the AL, Lincy's career ERA + is still 20 points higher than Halladays and ERA + takes the league you play in and park you pitch in into account.  Not even close SMH you're talking about the two best pitchers in Baseball  I swear to God besides Cham you are the worst and least knowledgeable Baseball head here.  I would wish for someone to shoot you in the face but you live in Maine so the worst thing that will happen is maybe someone throws a lobster at you.  

Lol @ bringing up yankee fans.  shows you don't know shit so you start blaming it on the team the person roots for.

back to the discussion...when you pitch 250 innings a year and throw a bunch of CG's you have to sacrifice your ERA+

see Randy Johnson vs Pedro Martinez  1997-2004

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »
oh btw lets take a look at ERA+ this year:

Roy: 211
Lincy: 144

and 2008-2010:

Roy: 44-24, 571 innings, 23 CG, 160 ERA+

Lincy: 38-13, 518.1 Innings, 6 CG, 169 ERA+

BAM   i'll take the nigga with 23 CG and a perfect game over the small ERA+ difference   (btw one guy was pitching against the YAnkees and Red Sox with DH's for 2 of those years and one wasn't...want to guess whom?)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »
Fuck, they're both really amazing pitchers.  One is younger than the other and we have no idea what kind of pitcher Lincecum will be as he ages.  There isn't a need to act like one is clearly the better choice, as if it's a landslide. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 05:31:06 PM »
Ubaldo dominatin'

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 05:35:01 PM »
Ubaldo dominatin'

give that man the Cy Young award! ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 07:59:12 PM »
Ubaldo dominatin'

give that man the Cy Young award! ;D

best pitcher in the NL West this year :D