Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 6964 times)

mackiain

• Lil Geezy
  • 2010 Year of the Lakers
Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #210 on: June 11, 2010, 01:45:07 PM »
Man, I'm glad the Sonics traded Big Baby before I ever had to watch him. The only thing that would've made losing the team worse would be watching that fat fuck in their last season here. That guy bugs the hell out of me, always drooling and shit.

Can't keep his tongue in his mouth either. Shoots 43% that is terrible for a post player.
Westcoast Hip-hop fan since 93.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »
2-2, lol..... missed game 4...  man this a good tussle.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2010, 03:36:08 AM »
^^^^ that's why I said go the post and/or to the (right) wing i.e triple threat position ... I know it's not used on the post ...

You know what the triple threat position is right? Its not a spot on the floor...

you are position to either pull up for J , pass or take your opponent of the dribble ... and Kobe perfectly uses it at that right elbow ...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »
^^^^ that's why I said go the post and/or to the (right) wing i.e triple threat position ... I know it's not used on the post ...

You know what the triple threat position is right? Its not a spot on the floor...

you are position to either pull up for J , pass or take your opponent of the dribble ... and Kobe perfectly uses it at that right elbow ...

at the elbow, he is too close to create. You have heard the term "spread the floor". The point of that is you spread out the defense opening up driving AND passing lanes. It makes it FAR more difficult on the defense. If Kobe starts at the elbow or in the post...the lane is being crowded by him and at least two bigs who solely operate down low. The defense will have a VERY easy time guarding Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum since they will so close to eachother. Doing that basically forces Kobe to take a jumper rather than drive. When Bynum goes out and Lamar is in...it might work better because Lamar can operate on the perimeter.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »
damn cool series i guess
lets see what they can do tomorrow in boston and maybe bring it back to la and shut it down
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2010, 01:37:26 AM »
yeah you got a point Daygo ... thing is someone has to start hitting outside shots in order to spread the floor or we have to change our lineup ... Celtics are fine with LO and Artest being opened because they don't hit anything from the perimeter ... I'd try in spurts Kobe at SF with Sasha at SG , Fish at PG and Odom/Gasol inside ...  pb I don't think it's a good lineup on the other end of the floor ..  what do you think ?

westsiderider323

« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »
i feel a win today

Jaydc

westsiderider323

« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2010, 09:24:16 AM »
i feel a win for the lakers!! go kobe (no NIK)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »
yeah you got a point Daygo ... thing is someone has to start hitting outside shots in order to spread the floor or we have to change our lineup ... Celtics are fine with LO and Artest being opened because they don't hit anything from the perimeter ... I'd try in spurts Kobe at SF with Sasha at SG , Fish at PG and Odom/Gasol inside ...  pb I don't think it's a good lineup on the other end of the floor ..  what do you think ?

Its too bad this isnt Football, and you could just have Artest come in on defensive possessions....then take him out on offense lol. I like the lineup just to try and create some shooters. But I dont think id shake TOO much up right now. The Lakers arent in trouble yet. They still hold homecourt. They win tonight and the chances of Boston takin the series are slim. The Lakers havent played very good ball in this series...but lucky for them, the Celtics havent either. So far this has been a pretty poorly played finals. The Lakers just need to stay aggressive and keep attacking the paint.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2010, 02:09:53 PM »

Its too bad this isnt Football, and you could just have Artest come in on defensive possessions....then take him out on offense lol. I like the lineup just to try and create some shooters. But I dont think id shake TOO much up right now. The Lakers arent in trouble yet. They still hold homecourt. They win tonight and the chances of Boston takin the series are slim. The Lakers havent played very good ball in this series...but lucky for them, the Celtics havent either. So far this has been a pretty poorly played finals. The Lakers just need to stay aggressive and keep attacking the paint.

Sasha at SG, and Kobe at SF, watch the 2008 finals when that's the lineup the Lakers threw out there the most. Rad was getting killed by Pierce, so Phil put in that lineup, and Ariza sat because he was coming off injury and had not earned playing time yet. Last game Artest was completely out of it, but for the first 3 games he played great defense on Pierce. I'd leave Artest in, and let him do what he does. But instead of allowing him to throw up shots, tell him he has to drive the ball if his open. Odom, no answers, when his on, the Lakers are unbeatable. The bigger line up of Boston hurts LA bad. Odom does well against Garnett, but if Big Baby is back at power forward, Bynum needs him asap.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »

Sasha at SG, and Kobe at SF, watch the 2008 finals when that's the lineup the Lakers threw out there the most. Rad was getting killed by Pierce, so Phil put in that lineup, and Ariza sat because he was coming off injury and had not earned playing time yet. Last game Artest was completely out of it, but for the first 3 games he played great defense on Pierce. I'd leave Artest in, and let him do what he does. But instead of allowing him to throw up shots, tell him he has to drive the ball if his open. Odom, no answers, when his on, the Lakers are unbeatable. The bigger line up of Boston hurts LA bad. Odom does well against Garnett, but if Big Baby is back at power forward, Bynum needs him asap.

odom needs to go down low more and let kobe or one of the other guards play point, last game it seemed like odom was at up top doing nothing the whole game.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2010, 05:57:52 PM »
say queensbridge now Ron!

haha what a bitch
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
Yet another underwhelming NBA Finals performance for Bryant.
Sorry, but you cannot be considered one of the best ever if you rarely (if ever) played great in the Finals. You...can... not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin