Author Topic: Game article on ABC News about RED  (Read 1152 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Game article on ABC News about RED
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 02:16:21 PM »
a Dre single is the best bet for Game

You dont think Game woulda run with one if ha had the chance? I reckons he did some work on Detox and thats it
well if you have the chance to work with him for Detox, then i don't see why not.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 07:16:47 PM »
hes been wack since before lax....lol

damn he fell off HARD off the face of the earth

Cham,action and I have been saying this for a long time now,people are finally taking their westcoast beer goggles off and realizing it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 04:34:58 AM »
Starting this week, Game will spend a few days making radio stops in the southern part of his home state of California before heading to Europe for more radio visits and performances. He then returns to the East Coast, traveling from Boston to Florida and then back up to the Midwest for even more promotion.

"Sending Game out to touch the fans this way is a must and always helps," Flad says. "He will grind it out, he will do the work, and he will love it."

Game will appear on BET's "106 & Park" for the video premiere of first single "It Must Be Me," which will air June 4. Additionally, an X-Box Live partnership, a Geek Out session with AOL, a MySpace promotion and a Vevo "Day in the Life" episode are all in the works.

"I don't sell myself", LOL