Author Topic: dogg pound Keep on ridin - out on tuesday. i ordered it. anyone else?  (Read 444 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
tha dogg pound 'Keep on ridin' - out on tuesday. i ordered it. anyone else get it?

any reviews?

Portugoal

Not me. I'm waiting for this to leak and then I'll probably listen to it one or two months from now. That's most likely how it will go.

doggfather

Is it a new single?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Matty

Not me. I'm waiting for this to leak and then I'll probably listen to it one or two months from now. That's most likely how it will go.

always good to know how things might go. you never know, it could go differently.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tha dogg pound 'Keep on ridin' - out on tuesday. i ordered it. anyone else get it?

any reviews?

I placed my pre-order a couple of weeks ago & have been receiving emails from Amazon about each week saying sorry but the release has been delayed. Matter of fact, I received one yesterday for delivery estimate delayed to sometimes between June 3rd & July 3rd.

Portugoal

always good to know how things might go. you never know, it could go differently.

Who knows! I've only heard "Stay'd Out All Nite Long", but I wasn't impressed. Well... the song's good, but it doesn't match the subject matter :P If the reviews are positive, I'm more likely to check out the album.

KURUPTION-81

any reviews?

I placed my pre-order a couple of weeks ago & have been receiving emails from Amazon about each week saying sorry but the release has been delayed. Matter of fact, I received one yesterday for delivery estimate delayed to sometimes between June 3rd & July 3rd.

Similar to me, just checked my account though and it looks like there in the process of shipping it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Will_B

I've got all 7 tracks leaked from the album and can say it's definitely worth buying ;)

Just haven't ordered yet. Maybe I will over the weekend :)

Props on this type of thread homie. Support your artists.

+1

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!

any reviews?

Similar to me, just checked my account though and it looks like there in the process of shipping it.

Yes. New emil today says it's been shipped. Hopefully it'll be in my p.o. box by next week.

Will_B

Just ordered. Noticed amazon dropped the price to 13.99USD too ;)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i ordered mine through WORLDFAMOUSVIPRECORDS on AMAZON. got it in 2 days. im feelin the album. 12 songs. im feelin 10 of them for sure. no production credits on back of cover tho. wondering if anyone has the production credits.

track 1 is Niggarachi, track 2 is Battlecat, only cuz they say in the songs i figured that out.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1- We Da West feat Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Bad Lucc, Damani, Problem (produced by Niggarachi)
2- Keep On Ridin feat Snoop Dogg, Butch Cassidy (produced by Battlecat)
3- Fire
4- If U Want Me 2 Stay feat Snoop Dogg, Uncle Chucc
5- Stay'd Out All Night Long feat Uncle Reo
6- Real Wit Cha feat Scar, Problem
7- Leave A Message
8- Bang Out feat Snoop Dogg
9- My Coopdeville (Produced by Bangladesh)
10- Huh What
11- All Nite
12- Don't Give a Fucc feat Snoop Dogg

*bonus tracks*
13- Blessins (produced by Hi Tek)
14- I Wanna Rock DPGMIX feat Snoop Dogg (produced by Scoop DeVille)

the only songs i know who produced is the first 2, #9 and the bonus tracks. so if anyone has any info, post it up
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:27:03 AM by J$crILLa »

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
1- We Da West feat Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Bad Lucc, Damani, Problem (produced by Niggarachi)
2- Keep On Ridin feat Snoop Dogg, Butch Cassidy (produced by Battlecat)
3- Fire
4- If U Want Me 2 Stay feat Snoop Dogg, Uncle Chucc
5- Stay'd Out All Night Long feat Uncle Reo
6- Real Wit Cha feat Scar, Problem
7- Leave A Message
8- Bang Out feat Snoop Dogg
9- My Coopdeville (Produced by Bangladesh)
10- Huh What
11- All Nite
12- Don't Give a Fucc feat Snoop Dogg

*bonus tracks*
13- Blessins (produced by Hi Tek)
14- I Wanna Rock DPGMIX feat Snoop Dogg (produced by Scoop DeVille)

the only songs i know who produced is the first 2, #9 and the bonus tracks. so if anyone has any info, post it up

PROPS to the Dogg Pound and All the DPG Fans!  8)

Keep Bangin that Gangsta Shit!  :D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: dogg pound Keep on ridin - out on tuesday. i ordered it. anyone else?
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 04:09:13 AM »
wow, so "blessin" ended up on the cd as a bonus track? thats dope as fuck.

i wanna buy the cd, but i want to wait until ice cube's album drops, then i will order them together in one order with kurupt's streetlights cd,