Author Topic: Game needs to do #'s: he's the face of the WEST right now  (Read 756 times)

ikke

Re: Game needs to do #'s: he's the face of the WEST right now
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 03:53:23 AM »
Just enjoy the music, fuck sales

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 03:57:11 AM »

That's the problem, there's nothing to enjoy from game right now

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 04:10:33 AM »
Shit, even good albums are really only doing like 20-50K right now. Smart dudes are going independent and keeping they money
'damn..it feels good to be independent'

ikke

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 04:17:00 AM »

That's the problem, there's nothing to enjoy from game right now
R.E.D. has already produced a hands full of tracks that I enjoy, the new singles are lame but he still released some good tracks for red.
Don't tell me you don't like Gangster's Ride

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 09:28:04 AM »
Soulja boys songs are more enjoyable to me than games recent shit.

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 09:39:28 AM »
theres no face to no region get the fuck outta here wit that hes the face of the west bullshit the south dont have a face the east and midwest dont there are alot of stans that just dont understand smh

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »
theres no face to no region get the fuck outta here wit that hes the face of the west bullshit the south dont have a face the east and midwest dont there are alot of stans that just dont understand smh

I think its funny how theres a fucking debate over new west vs old west, when the east, south, midwest and shit have no fucking thing as new, old shit.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »
The only thing I'm really dissapointed at is the fact BWS hasn't become the entity it should have been.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 09:45:08 AM »
The only thing I'm really dissapointed at is the fact BWS hasn't become the entity it should have been.

Thats because Game treats them like shit. He used to talk shit about 50 being jealous over the spotlight, yet I feel like games doing the same exact shit.

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 09:46:48 AM »

you gotta be extra dumb to think BWS will ever become something

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 09:48:25 AM »

Thats because Game treats them like shit. He used to talk shit about 50 being jealous over the spotlight, yet I feel like games doing the same exact shit.

LOL, for real.

Game can't bring the West back, even if he sell 20 million albums lol. why? because the only way to sell is him making music SO FAR from what West Coast Rap use to sound like they may not even consider it Hip Hop lol.

it's 2010, him rapping in a raspy voice about shooting niggas & throwing up gang signs & rolling with Dre isn't selling more than 250K copies lol.

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »

LOL, for real.

Game can't bring the West back, even if he sell 20 million albums lol. why? because the only way to sell is him making music SO FAR from what West Coast Rap use to sound like they may not even consider it Hip Hop lol.

it's 2010, him rapping in a raspy voice about shooting niggas & throwing up gang signs & rolling with Dre isn't selling more than 250K copies lol.

this is the truth
its 2010 no one in LA is gangbangin no more that shit is dead music is music hiphop is hiphop if its good then its good fuck regions i want good music

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 10:01:45 AM »

LOL, for real.

this is the truth
its 2010 no one in LA is gangbangin no more that shit is dead music is music hiphop is hiphop if its good then its good fuck regions i want good music

I still fucking laugh at people still wanting that gang banging thugged out "im shoot u, rape ur sister then shoot her" music. 99% of the people wanting that will never be fucking close to that situation. Its like people wanna stay in the same position forever, I mean shit I thought hip-hop was about growth but shit maybe I'm wrong. Shits just as sad as the people who still want the "thugged out" scrap tracks from Death Row.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 10:10:31 AM »

LOL, for real.

this is the truth

True as that might be but still let's rewind to late 2005 now let's see: BWS = Game beefing with 50-G & G-Unit/hyping up his next album, dropping mixtapes, introducing his crew Charlie Baltimore (!!!), Techniec, Ya Boy, etc etc goddam wtf happened this shit brings tears to my eyes...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 10:13:48 AM »

LOL, for real.

this is the truth

True as that might be but still let's rewind to late 2005 now let's see: BWS = Game beefing with 50-G & G-Unit/hyping up his next album, dropping mixtapes, introducing his crew Charlie Baltimore (!!!), Techniec, Ya Boy, etc etc goddam wtf happened this shit brings tears to my eyes...

Simple, games a bitch. Hes scared of getting outshined. I was hyped to about BWS, now I know its a fucking joke. Game is the pimp, and BWS are the hoes. Sooner or later the hoes notice they got nothing going on for them and they dip.