Author Topic: Bun B- Trill O.G Tracklist Aug 3rd- ft Pimp C, 2pac, Raekwon, Slim Thug, more  (Read 588 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Apparently, the Tupac verse will be a leftover from the rose that grew from concrete. This will leak before August, gota find out what that verse is.

nall somebody i know said its one of the verses rap-a-lot had in the vault when pac came to houston 4 the homies thug session..he did some shit be4 he died in htown...

its never been heard be4..

and y not.. bun n drake.. like peas n a pod 4 some reason.. when drake 2 houston he showed z-ro bun n the city a whole lot of love..

still sad to see bun cant hold a album on his own no feats

Jaydc

Wideawake probably sold the 2pac verse for a cheeseburger.

Anyway,album looks dope.Bun B has one of the best flows in the history of rap.

Lucifuge

why 2 pac... ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

doggfather

too much feat for me on this tracklict...  :-\
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
hope it aint real. 2 drake features. WTF WHY thats to 2 skips already for me . and gucci 1 more skip, and an old 2pac verse what one they gonna re-use now

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hope it aint real. 2 drake features. WTF WHY thats to 2 skips already for me . and gucci 1 more skip, and an old 2pac verse what one they gonna re-use now

instead of blatant hating why not wait till we hear the songs before we judge them? idk just seems like the normal thing to do

jeromechickenbone

Pimp C is rolling in his grave looking at some of those features...

Bun is a phenomenal MC, he doesn't need all these zionist bastards watering his shit down.

ikke

Bun is a phenomenal MC, he doesn't need all these zionist bastards watering his shit down.
I actually support bun for the mixed features.
Bun B and perhaps Snoop Dogg are the only rappers that are cool with every Hip-Hop crowd and that should get some respect.
He keeps hip-hop together to some extent.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
Just glad to see some of the younger hip hop generation fans can at least see who Tupac is as hes featured. Whether on not Pac was on the album or not, I still was going to purchase it. Looks like a sweet tracklist, along with Drake features! But it will definitely leak before its release date
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

pimp n bun didnt see eye 2 eye on alot of shit

shit bun was fuckin up with feats on his 1st 2 album when pimp was alive...

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
track by track review so this is the confirmed tracklist:

1. Church

Brooding church organs underscore the opening track, which sees Rap-A-Lot CEO J. Prince introducing the album before Bun hops on the thunderous beat. “I got the streets on fire so forget a buzz,” he rapped. “I’ma hit ‘em low, chop ‘em at the knees.” A female harmonizes on the chorus, singing, “We gon’ represent for the south / In the streets I am the move / I came from the bottom to the top.”

2. Trillionaire featuring T-Pain

Nappy Boy’s head honcho kicks off this radio-friendly joint by cooing over spidery electronic synths, singing on the chorus, “I’m the trill, homie / I don’t give a damn / I’m a self-made trillionaire.” That top down, speakers up kind of stuff.

3. Just Like That featuring Young Jeezy

Grisly 808s top a seesawing bass line on “Just Like That,” where Jeezy growls on the chorus, “Yeah, you know we bout that.” Bun handles first verse duties before flipping it over to Jeezy, who gets his own 16 to spit a grease.

4. Put It Down featuring Drake (prod. by Boi-1da)

The first of two collaborations with Aubrey Graham on the album, “Put It Down” showcases the natural on-track chemistry between the two. “When it comes to trill, I’m the litmus test,” barks Bun before flipping it to Drake on the chorus. “Drizzy Hendrix, I’m just backstage gettin’ stoned,” Drake raps on his verse.

5. Right Now featuring Pimp C, 2Pac and Trey Songz

This joint’s the album’s crown jewel. Bun introduced this song without explaining who was on the actual cut, but it was evident from the start that this one was special. Heavy on the handclaps and peppered with tinny horns, the track sees Chad Butler taking the first verse, 2Pac on the second (it sounded like a new verse unearthed from the vaults, but aficionados might recognize it from somewhere) and Bun on the third. Trey sticks to the chorus, and carries the tune through to the end. Excellent stuff.

6. Countin’ Money All Day featuring Gucci Mane and Yo Gotti (prod by DJ B-Do)

“Countin’ Money All Day” is that greasy gasoline shit, pure and simple. Enough to knock the rust right out of those speakers.

7. Ridin’ Slow featuring Slim Thug

A little chop and screw action drives this one, which stays true to its name by slow-rolling instead of pounding along like some of the more radio-friendly cuts on the album.

8. Speak Easy featuring Twista and Cedric The Entertainer

This is where the album hit its New York stride. With a blaring chopped soul trumpet sample, the song sees Bun riding the beat in easy ¾ time while Twista does what he’s best at and unloads a full clip.

9. Lights, Camera, Action

Quite possibly the most “East Coast”-sounding track on the album (barring the Primo-produced cut), “Lights, Camera, Action” boasts rolling drum fills and hearty horn blurts as Bun raps on the chorus, “We need lights, camera, action / It’s on.” The song segues into the next, but not before the beat cuts out and a chorus chimes in, chanting, “Bun B!”

10. I Get Down For Mine

This one begins when a “boom boom clap” pounds in underneath the chants, morphing into a head knocking, fuel-injected soul beat. These two tracks were meant for one another.

11. No Competition featuring Raekwon

The Chef stops by to help out on this one, which features a busy beat courtesy of DJ Khalil. Rae handles chorus duties and gets a verse alongside Bun.

12. Let ‘Em Know (prod. by DJ Premier)

Definitely one of the grittiest, most aurally pleasing tracks on Trill O.G., “Let ‘Em Know” begins with Bun shouting out, “R.I.P. Guru” before a beat that could have easily fit on a Gangstarr release begins to rock. With its yearning strings, the song features Primo cutting up vinyl on the chorus, making for one of the strongest pillars of the album.

13. All A Dream featuring LeToya Luckett

“All A Dream” takes its title from – you guessed it – “Juicy,” with Bun spitting “It was all a dream” at the beginning of the track. A fiery number, this one could be a street single without a hitch.

14. It’s Been A Pleasure featuring Drake

Though the last song on the album, this one was played out of sequence, as the actual fourteenth track “Ladies in the House” featuring what sounds like Christina Milian was reserved for last (Bun thought it was a “sausage fest” in the spot, but changed his mind on playing the track when a few specimens showed up near the end). “It’s Been a Pleasure” is a nice way to round out the album, sucking out some of the venom that fuels the rest of the effort and letting the track ride.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks dope. T-Pain, Trey and Tucket (have no idea who she is though) is most likely to be hook features, which means Bun is holding the verses for his own. If this is the actual tracklisting it means 6 / 14 tracks has just Bun verses. Not too bad though.

and an old 2pac verse what one they gonna re-use now

What, did you not read? It's an unreleased verse..

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

pimp n bun didnt see eye 2 eye on alot of shit

shit bun was fuckin up with feats on his 1st 2 album when pimp was alive...

Yeah, Bun's solos have been filled with wack features.

Like I said, Bun is dope on the mic, but Pimp was the genius of UGK.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Like I said, Bun is dope on the mic, but Pimp was the genius of UGK.

Together, they were dynamite

kemizt