Author Topic: Game feat T.I. & Robin Thicke - Pushin It  (Read 1703 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game feat T.I. & Robin Thicke - Pushin It
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »
Cool track, got a nice vibe.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 03:52:13 PM »
What the fuck is this? Each new release off this album get progressively worse. And each one leaves me thinking it cant get any worse. Great job on surprising me game. Jesus. He needs to laser off the 2pac and Eazy-E tattoos. This garbage spits on their names. They would be ashamed any way to be attached to this. Fucking sell out.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 06:21:55 PM »
cam'ron first shit wasn't horse and carriage yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

amazing25

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 09:26:21 PM »
its simple.Ja rule had the beat and hook from the label, but didnt pay for it for clearance.This is just a song that has no right.Game bought the clearance and hook and its his now.

Not sure about T.i in here thou...Game never really worked with him b4 and just outta like that. Its not typical for Game.

usually he would do 23 interviews and 450 tweets about him working with T.I to hype it up.

And whats wrong with the good,laidback song? Games lyrics and flow on point, got some lines and metaphors.

I like this song.

I think Westcoast fans in here are too demanding of their artists..Game goes Raw, they say its washed up, avarage.Game goes spitting lines, trynna redo the craft(Minus JT song and Shake) they say he is soft.

amazing25

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 11:03:26 PM »

"remember Camron's first year"

He is talking about his first years of career not FIRST SHIT.

He doesnt say First Shit >:(

Listen better

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »
I know I"m pushing for Pushin' It to be the Radio single.  Its got HIT written all over it.  This version shits on the Ja version.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 01:58:04 PM »

"remember Camron's first year"

He is talking about his first years of career not FIRST SHIT.

He doesnt say First Shit >:(

Listen better

you are being a bill walton like real tough right now, but i'll ease up for the fact he said "think it was", and he ain't talking bout his first year lol get the fucc outta here with that bullshit,and i swear when you equals go down yall jaws really locc up like pit bulls yell

amazing25

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 02:24:23 PM »
^^who is Bill walton? ???

What is equal? ???

What? ???

Did i just talk to a bot?

Wtf... :-X

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »
This songs pretty dope actually, nice on some smooth shit. Didn't hear the Ja version so it's whatever. T.I. sounding dope as usual, dunno if it's single material but this is the best song of R.E.D. so far though

thekillertruth

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »
sounds good to me

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »

Actually, Horse & Carriage is the first single people remember him dropping. So maybe you should stop being a Bill Walton my equal. Yell.

its simple.Ja rule had the beat and hook from the label, but didnt pay for it for clearance.This is just a song that has no right.Game bought the clearance and hook and its his now.

Not sure about T.i in here thou...Game never really worked with him b4 and just outta like that. Its not typical for Game.

usually he would do 23 interviews and 450 tweets about him working with T.I to hype it up.

And whats wrong with the good,laidback song? Games lyrics and flow on point, got some lines and metaphors.

I like this song.

Yeah thats probably what happened. But lol @ game overtweeting about his collabs. Not true. He didn't tweet about working with Nelly Furtado.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

amazing25

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »

Actually, Horse & Carriage is the first single people remember him dropping. So maybe you should stop being a Bill Walton my equal. Yell.

I like this song.

Yeah thats probably what happened. But lol @ game overtweeting about his collabs. Not true. He didn't tweet about working with Nelly Furtado.

i was just making a point...and he did tweet a whole lotta useless shit and all the hype for Ryan Leslie giving him a a beat that Biggie would rap over and shit.

He is back now tweeting about Kat Stacks and irrelevant shit when his fucking Video It Must Be Me got pushed back >:(

Niggaz videos are now getting pushed back :-[....

What next to push back?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »

I like this song.

no it's not my equal,maybe to you i only succ west coast dicc muthafuccas yea,but any true fan of hip hop knows cam solo set shit off with 357 which started the whole sample tv themes and video game songs, get yo hip hop knowledge up, bill walton doesn't exist in my dna i'm one of the few who truly keep it networth on here true story no blood clot  ;D yell

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 11:11:59 PM »

I like this song.

no it's not my equal,maybe to you i only succ west coast dicc muthafuccas yea,but any true fan of hip hop knows cam solo set shit off with 357 which started the whole sample tv themes and video game songs, get yo hip hop knowledge up, bill walton doesn't exist in my dna i'm one of the few who truly keep it networth on here true story no blood clot  ;D yell

Doggy read what I said, I said
Horse & Carriage is the first single people remember him dropping
. Yes I'm aware of 357, but Horse & Carriage was his big hit. I remember people on tv (ie: Jamie Foxx) used to copy his "judo know" shit all the time. Lol @ this niggas vocab. No one will ever use that corny ass language.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

simple

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 02:11:21 AM »
This is the first real single material from RED, I like it