Author Topic: Alien Encounters  (Read 2373 times)

ikke

Alien Encounters
« on: June 03, 2010, 12:04:18 PM »
I'm watching some documentary about it and it appears that I have similar experiences very often.

They call it sleep paralysis: You can't move, might feel a weight on your chest and you might see some things.
What makes people think this is real?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Alien Encounters
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 12:17:38 PM »
I'm watching some documentary about it and it appears that I have similar experiences very often.

They call it sleep paralysis: You can't move, might feel a weight on your chest and you might see some things.
What makes people think this is real?

Ive had that a lot of times....I know alot of people who have also. Its just where your body goes into a paralyzed state (keeping you from acting out your dreams, etc) while you sleep and you start to wake up without your body coming out of the paralyzed state. It was creepy the first time the shit happened to me when I was a kid. Cus I was aware of shit around me kind of...but couldnt move. Plus I would start gettin this feeling like I would die soon if I wasnt able to move. Shits crazy. Im sure people with overactive imaginations turn this into some "i was abducted by aliens" shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
The Nightmare by Henry Fuseli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightmare

(Note the weight on her chest.)

I've never considered the possibility of alien forces as what's agitating your dream state, but that's a wicked concept.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
The Nightmare by Henry Fuseli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightmare

(Note the weight on her chest.)

I've never considered the possibility of alien forces as what's agitating your dream state, but that's a wicked concept.

so according to this painting...when this happens...its really Floyd sitting on your chest?!  Fuck that shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 10:49:03 AM »
I've had episodes of sleep paralysis for years.  It is most prevalent when I am asleep on my back. 

It is def terrifying when it happens as being paralyzed and not being able to breathe is an experience that no one should experience, and so I've researched it a bit.  The best way that I rationalize it is that during sleep when you are surfing the astral realms, you consciousness returns to your body before the rest of your body switches back on and that is why you are paralyzed. 

I have read theories like what J Bananas put up, basically that it is an entity that is sitting on your chest, messing with you or what not. 

If you know about chakras and kundalini, there are theories that your kundalini is rising, in particular on your back and makes you susceptible to entities taking control of you.

I have also read that is related to aliens and such.

Who knows what the reason is, but it is not a fun experience.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »
I've had episodes of sleep paralysis for years.  It is most prevalent when I am asleep on my back. 

It is def terrifying when it happens as being paralyzed and not being able to breathe is an experience that no one should experience, and so I've researched it a bit.  The best way that I rationalize it is that during sleep when you are surfing the astral realms, you consciousness returns to your body before the rest of your body switches back on and that is why you are paralyzed. 

I have read theories like what J Bananas put up, basically that it is an entity that is sitting on your chest, messing with you or what not. 

If you know about chakras and kundalini, there are theories that your kundalini is rising, in particular on your back and makes you susceptible to entities taking control of you.

yeah when it use to happen to me....i think i just didnt wake up fast enough. No aliens....lol

ikke

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 11:09:44 AM »

The thing with the actual paralysis is, you're in bed in the middle of the night, why would you want to move in the first place?

It's nothing supernatural, less developed people just think it sounds perfectly reasonable.
Where religious experiences might have sounded more reasonable in the past, alien encounters are now.

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 11:14:55 AM »

The thing with the actual paralysis is, you're in bed in the middle of the night, why would you want to move in the first place?

Ive had it in the morning too. And even in the middle of the night, your body is supposed to move. When you feel like you are starting to wake up...and even feel somewhat aware of other things...but cant move at all, and start to feel like you cant breathe...its pretty fucked up. lol. I would start to feel like I needed to move to wake myself up...or I would die. Shit was a trip.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »
I've never had sleep paralysis. But I've had some weird ass shit go down where I'm kind of awake and asleep at the same time. Like I'm aware of my body lying in bed but I'm also still half in a dream state where other shit is going on as well. What's cool about that is I can control the outcome of the dream to some degree at that point.

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
i hate havin those dreams where you are falling and you wake up jumpin up cuz it really does feel like youre falling

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »
I've never had sleep paralysis. But I've had some weird ass shit go down where I'm kind of awake and asleep at the same time. Like I'm aware of my body lying in bed but I'm also still half in a dream state where other shit is going on as well. What's cool about that is I can control the outcome of the dream to some degree at that point.

yeah I can relate to that shit except I can't really control the outcome. i feel I can move but I can't really get out of my bed..and it's like there's a gang of shit going on in my bedroom..like a fuccin hurricane going through. sometimes it's like im levetating and I keep holding on to the sheets cuz it's like somebodys pulling them. its been going on for years and i ain't complainin nig. i like that crazy satanic shit.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 02:16:22 AM »
I too, have experienced this 'sleep paralysis'.

Woke up one night, it was dark, went over the window, looked around, suddenly realized my surroundings were not normal like I was in the world but a different aspect or level of it and thought 'I should not stray too far'.

So jumped back into bed. SUDDENLY this HORRIBLE CORPSE CHILD WAS NEXT TO ME LEERING AT ME!!!

I COULDN"T MOVE! It was like my body was a dead weight and too heavy!

I kept thinking 'I can't let that fucker touch me!'

I started thinking of my hands...eventually they gave way and I was able to move and then the little corpse child fled in fear...

I woke up and it was sunny outside.

basujojun1110

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 06:29:29 PM »
I got them in my drem..............they were so cute.........

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »
Just been thru that shit a few nights ago, always scared me as a kid, not being able to move or breathe, almost shit my pants the first time it happened to me. Worst feeling in the world imo.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 03:02:40 AM »

On being related to aliens, I can imagine the best time for them to study us and fuck with us would be when we are at out most vulnerable, while we are asleep.

When you are in such a subconscious state like sleep you are not consciously in control of your body.