Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9413 times)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 08:00:44 AM »
People are really overreacting.. BadAzz was pretty much just joking.  Warren G took it too seriously.. but meh, useless to even call this "a beef".

it didnt sounded like a joke, and if so its a bad one, couse he must had a point with that, that warren is gettin weaker with his productions, which isnt a complement, maybe its not for a beef, but that was weird

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »
i get a feeling like twitter is the worst thing happened to rap ever.. where are the real beefs? if twitter would exist in 90's that would be fuckin tragedy

2Pac would've been a twitter whore lol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »
i get a feeling like twitter is the worst thing happened to rap ever.. where are the real beefs? if twitter would exist in 90's that would be fuckin tragedy

lol.. twitt'em Up!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »
/\lmao

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:41:11 AM by Pere »

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 10:53:43 AM »

lol.. twitt'em Up!

lmao!! nice one +1

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »
Bad Azz worked with Snoop recently  - no beef there

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:36 PM »
BADAZZ AINT REALLY MAD""...I JUST FEEL HE WAS A LIL UPSET BEING THAT HE HAD WROTE 5 SONGS FOR WARREN IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME BEATS AND NEVER RECEIVED THEM"'..SO WHEN BADAZZ FINALLY REACHED OUT TO WARREN IN THA MAKING OF THA LBC CREW PROJECT"".....NOTHING TRANSPIRED!......BUT I TOLD BADAZZ FUCC IT""...SHIT HAPPENS! ITS SO MANY DIFFRENT PRODUCERS THATS YOUNG AND FRESH SUCH AS MY PRODUCER THAT I BROUGHT IN THA GAME """ FINGAZZ"' ......THAT IS JUST AS DOPE, WHICH WE RECENTLY HAD HIM PRODUCE A FEW JAMS ON THA LBC CREW RECORD"'...........BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE  LIFE GOES ON AND THA LBC CREW RECORD WILL BE A NEW FORCE TO RECON WITH  IF CATS DONT WANT TO FUCC WITH IT OR NOT" .......I JUST HOPE THA SOULS THAT SHOULD BE UNITED CAN EVENTUALLY COME TOGETHER ON SOME CREATIVE SHIT AND BRING BACC SOME REAL STOCKS TO THA LEGACY THAT NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED"".....THA RECORD IS 90% DONE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE DID IT ON OUR OWN"" ..............I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THA BIGG HOMIE SNOOP/WARREN AND THA REST OF THA LONG BEACH BLOODLINE INVOLVED BUT SOMETIMES  SCHEDULES AND TIMING DONT ADD UP""............BUT AT THA END OF THA DAY I WANA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BIG C-STYLE FOR PLAYING HIS POSITION ALONG WITH BADAZZ, TECH, AND LIL C-STYLE WHO ALL COLLECTIVELY HANDLED THEY BIZZNESS ON EVERY SONG!""......AND THA PRODUCERS WHO DID REACH OUT WITH THA QUICKNESS, THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND PARTICIPATING ON A RECORD THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER MANY YEARS AGO!!!...........THA RECORD IS GONNA BE A LONG BEACH INDEPENDANT CLASSIC!! MARK MY WORDS!!......(19ST/DOUBLEDOLLARSIGN/BLOCK REBEL/GRITTYSTYLE FAMILY TREE)........ALSO IM LOOKING FOR ANY GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AS WELL AS ONLINE PROMOTERS THAT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THA VIRO SIDE OF THA RECORD, CONTACT ME AT """ MYSPACE.COM/NITTYGRITTYMUSIC .....OR FOLLOW ME AT MRFRANKNITTYLBC ON TWITTER!!.............(GODBLESSHA!)
So badazz is mad at snoop daz and warren because they don't want to be involved with the shitty lbc crew album them bums are puttin out

Well considering, Bad Azz wrote for Snoop, Daz, and Warren probably for free. Wouldn't you be a bit mad too?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 08:54:56 PM »
what has bad azz done? lol

bad azz is speaking the truth! warren is wack as fuck! listen to the g-files and you know why
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 11:44:24 PM »
I Would kill somebody that made me try to rap on a warren g beat today "  Funniest qoute ever  LOL

Warren g got heated ?   shit he is just saying whats on his mind

westside159

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 11:46:41 PM »
you guys liked warren g's new albums ?  WTF  bad azz was just telling the real

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2010, 12:02:23 AM »
he needs to get back to producin songs like crazy after dark...song is one of his best songs period and it went unnoticed....song is mad dope tho
line up on that song alone is crazy
e-white
snoop
kokane
warren g
bad azz
daz

all on one bangin warren g production....who was he foolin wit that wack album? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »
Bad azz must be a new bum that kilo's workin with. K9, darren vegas, warlord and badazz LOL biatch pleeze, he didn't write shit for snoop ever. Snoop hasn't fucked wit him since 99

Bad Azz wrote most of Doggfather you idiot. Look up the writer credits.

That album has been considered one of Snoop's worst albums by many West Coast fans
all i gotta say about this beef is typical West Coast rappers, pull each other down instead of helping each. It's a damn shame to see people choosing sides in this situation, can't say i'm surprised coz most y'all on here are like some bitches

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 12:25:52 AM »
beef is always good for rap, nuthn bitchy about that. It actually boosts some rappers careers up

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 12:30:41 AM »
beef is always good for rap, nuthn bitchy about that. It actually boosts some rappers careers up

Let them other coasts beef with each other, i hate when the West beef with the West
and to the ppl talking shit about Bad Azz jus bcoz he doesn't have a classic mainstream album doesn't mean he's not good.
The nigga is a good writer and has good music, he had one of the best verses on 2Pac's Makaveli album

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 12:49:36 AM »
Bad azz must be a new bum that kilo's workin with. K9, darren vegas, warlord and badazz LOL biatch pleeze, he didn't write shit for snoop ever. Snoop hasn't fucked wit him since 99

Bad Azz wrote most of Doggfather you idiot. Look up the writer credits.

That album has been considered one of Snoop's worst albums by many West Coast fans
all i gotta say about this beef is typical West Coast rappers, pull each other down instead of helping each. It's a damn shame to see people choosing sides in this situation, can't say i'm surprised coz most y'all on here are like some bitches

Snoop hasn't made quality product since Doggystyle, but it's consider his 2nd best album by a lot of fans. It was the production that made it lag.