Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9293 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2010, 09:05:43 PM »
Yea, Bad Azz's verse on Krazy is classic.

@ Kilo - Bad Azz really ghost wrote much of Tha Doggfather? This doesn't surprise me... I've heard too many allegations of Snoop using ghostwriters. Didn't Daz claim that he wrote Murder Was The Case? Lord knows how much the DOC wrote for him over the years...

Yes. Snoop hasn't wrote hardcore since Doggystyle.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:18 PM »

@ Kilo - Bad Azz really ghost wrote much of Tha Doggfather? This doesn't surprise me... I've heard too many allegations of Snoop using ghostwriters. Didn't Daz claim that he wrote Murder Was The Case? Lord knows how much the DOC wrote for him over the years...

Yes. Snoop hasn't wrote hardcore since Doggystyle.

I cowrote Malice, but after the LSD wore off I realized how shit it was and told Snoop I didn't want anything to do with that abomination. I had them take me off as a writer, shit didn't even take any of the $2,000 he made off of it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

whoa....bad azz writin for snoop?
did bad azz even write all of or any of his personal business album?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

of course bad azz wrote all his own shit. bad azz wrote for warren g and bunch of people. i dont know how much he wrote for snoop but as far as i know he wrote snoop's verse on just dippin and kurupt wrote dre's verse.

Will_B

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2010, 01:37:55 AM »
A good rule is *every* track Bad Azz is on is worth a listen - he never disappoints to bring it 8)

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2010, 01:44:12 AM »

of course bad azz wrote all his own shit. bad azz wrote for warren g and bunch of people. i dont know how much he wrote for snoop but as far as i know he wrote snoop's verse on just dippin and kurupt wrote dre's verse.

dudes lyrical no doubt, pac wouldnt feature him on krazy if he wouldnt

Fraxxx

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2010, 05:28:34 AM »
i get a feeling like twitter is the worst thing happened to rap ever.. where are the real beefs? if twitter would exist in 90's that would be fuckin tragedy

2Pac would've been a twitter whore lol.

lol.. twitt'em Up!

lmao!! nice one +1

First off, fuck your bitch
And the click you claim
West side when we ride
Come and twit the game
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 05:57:05 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2010, 07:34:28 AM »
A good rule is *every* track Bad Azz is on is worth a listen - he never disappoints to bring it 8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mista Rosa

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2010, 09:55:23 AM »
I've never really checked Bad Azz solo work. Gonna do it!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

papa-smurf

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2010, 09:59:46 AM »
lol.badd azz is a bum.some oen shoul dtry to kil lwarren g if warren let badd azz rap on one of his beats.why would badd azz take shots at warren?fuck badd azz for that shit.

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2010, 10:17:17 AM »
2 legends in the game.

west coast techniec

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »
lol.badd azz is a bum.some oen shoul dtry to kil lwarren g if warren let badd azz rap on one of his beats.why would badd azz take shots at warren?fuck badd azz for that shit.

learn how to spell you dumb motherfucker.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2010, 08:09:40 AM »

learn how to spell you dumb motherfucker.

hahahh lmao

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2010, 02:29:05 PM »
2 legends in the game.
who are the two legends you talk'n bout? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mista Rosa

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:56 AM »
Warren seems to have hardfeelings! He doesn't want anybody to mention bad azz name or be invovled in a project where bad azz is in. But he's right, that was a dumb move from bad azz! I remember that's on a Warren G record that i heard bad azz for the first time. Oh shit! On the other you got now bad azz claiming to people that Warren G stole music from him. They really should resolve this shit face to face instead of making it public!

Bad azz: @2spr so basically he aint did shit for me but steal music and use me when it was beneficial for him @warrengeezy = #bloodsucker !! fuck him

@Conzcience noooo @warrengeezy lied had me write him several songs and i aint heard from him til i @ him on here a few dayz ago !! fuck him

To Warren G: #
# @WarrenGeezy i dont know who the fuck died and made u GOD nigga but i dont approve !! fuck what u stand for u a liar and a thief in mi book
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:00:56 AM by mista rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."