Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9298 times)

MarshColin

Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »
Until you can provide us with these interviews, it's not a very credible statement.

And if you are saying that somebody else wrote the hook for Wrong Idea, so what? It's a hook he wasn't even on.

people have said in interviews....from way back....someone should ask him who wrote the hook for WRONG IDEA?
sides mike, you really think bad could wrote some of those dope songs that happened to appear on his album or albums?
not sayin hes wack but sometimes his lyrics were always ahead of him

Who said they wrote for Bad?

again dependin on what he wrote exactly....but if he wrote jus dippin...he gets some credit as bein dope on the writin side
but again there are rappers out there who have said they have wrote for bad....
but damn this is sad that these 2 washed up rappers are goin at it over twitter

whoa....bad azz writin for snoop?
did bad azz even write all of or any of his personal business album?

Yea, Bad Azz's verse on Krazy is classic.

@ Kilo - Bad Azz really ghost wrote much of Tha Doggfather? This doesn't surprise me... I've heard too many allegations of Snoop using ghostwriters. Didn't Daz claim that he wrote Murder Was The Case? Lord knows how much the DOC wrote for him over the years...

of course bad azz wrote all his own shit. bad azz wrote for warren g and bunch of people. i dont know how much he wrote for snoop but as far as i know he wrote snoop's verse on just dippin and kurupt wrote dre's verse.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2010, 03:59:57 PM »
sooner or later the rappers will come out and tell it like it is themselves...maybe warren himself...lol
it is what it is.....

Until you can provide us with these interviews, it's not a very credible statement.

And if you are saying that somebody else wrote the hook for Wrong Idea, so what? It's a hook he wasn't even on.

people have said in interviews....from way back....someone should ask him who wrote the hook for WRONG IDEA?
sides mike, you really think bad could wrote some of those dope songs that happened to appear on his album or albums?
not sayin hes wack but sometimes his lyrics were always ahead of him

Who said they wrote for Bad?

again dependin on what he wrote exactly....but if he wrote jus dippin...he gets some credit as bein dope on the writin side
but again there are rappers out there who have said they have wrote for bad....
but damn this is sad that these 2 washed up rappers are goin at it over twitter

whoa....bad azz writin for snoop?
did bad azz even write all of or any of his personal business album?

Yea, Bad Azz's verse on Krazy is classic.

@ Kilo - Bad Azz really ghost wrote much of Tha Doggfather? This doesn't surprise me... I've heard too many allegations of Snoop using ghostwriters. Didn't Daz claim that he wrote Murder Was The Case? Lord knows how much the DOC wrote for him over the years...

of course bad azz wrote all his own shit. bad azz wrote for warren g and bunch of people. i dont know how much he wrote for snoop but as far as i know he wrote snoop's verse on just dippin and kurupt wrote dre's verse.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MarshColin

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2010, 04:01:15 PM »
Warren G is acting proffesional. Bad Azz is saying he wrote songs hahaha Bad azz is looking desperate as hell by the shit he's posting.

Ya. Weak if Warren did get Bad Azz to ghost write for him and used it, but more weak is Bad Azz airing this out over Twitter. If he wrote stuff for him, he should have enough channels to get a hold of Warren offline.

MarshColin

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »
sooner or later the rappers will come out and tell it like it is themselves...maybe warren himself...lol
it is what it is.....

Well according to you they already did, so....     ::)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2010, 04:05:07 PM »
Warren G is acting proffesional. Bad Azz is saying he wrote songs hahaha Bad azz is looking desperate as hell by the shit he's posting.

Ya. Weak if Warren did get Bad Azz to ghost write for him and used it, but more weak is Bad Azz airing this out over Twitter. If he wrote stuff for him, he should have enough channels to get a hold of Warren offline.

Bishop Lamont ghost wrote for Warren G. Warren G's had a gang of people help him write.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »

haha and there you have it...so bad azz not writin all of his stuff shouldnt be a suprise....damn warren kept some dirt on the lil homie....good that he did tho since their careers are dead...lol

it is what it is.....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2010, 12:15:22 AM »
A Warren beat is more relevant to the game than Bad's whole career. Warren an icon in this. Why he tripping?

Word... I mean Bad Azz should be nothing but grateful to Warren G.  Warren put him on some tracks here and there, I remember "What We Go Thru" was a fucking dope ass track on the Take A Look Over The Shoulder album.  It's not like Warren ever HAD to use Badazz for that track or any other track.

Bad Azz is dope and I got love for him and everything, but Warren G is a legend.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2010, 02:16:50 AM »
"Ancient Chinese Secret", you have no idea what you're talking about, so stop acting like you have inside information or some shit. I've noticed in several threads you make some outrageous claims then you're backed into a corner and start saying "it is what it is". No dude, it ain't what it is, you're just putting random shit out there like you know what you're talking about. You don't know Bad, you don't know Warren, you don't know who wrote for who, just enjoy the music for what it is and stop acting like you know more than you do, because it's obvious you don't.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2010, 02:17:34 AM »
"Ancient Chinese Secret", you have no idea what you're talking about, so stop acting like you have inside information or some shit. I've noticed in several threads you make some outrageous claims then you're backed into a corner and start saying "it is what it is". No dude, it ain't what it is, you're just putting random shit out there like you know what you're talking about. You don't know Bad, you don't know Warren, you don't know who wrote for who, just enjoy the music for what it is and stop acting like you know more than you do, because it's obvious you don't.

Lol. Take it easy, no need to worry.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2010, 02:23:28 AM »

Worry? About what?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2010, 02:50:18 AM »

Worry? About what?

About what dude says and about what's incorrect. Do you know how many uncorrect post there are on this forum and they do the same thing? Lol. Shit happens.

MarshColin

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »

haha and there you have it...so bad azz not writin all of his stuff shouldnt be a suprise....damn warren kept some dirt on the lil homie....good that he did tho since their careers are dead...lol

it is what it is.....

You're a dumbass. You said these people already aired out Bad for writing for him, then you said these rappers are GOING TO air him out. Which one is it?

So Much Style

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »
 for what its worth, Warren G>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad azz   :stir:

warrens career is so much better than that boring ass decent spitting nigga bad azz
So much style back at it again

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2010, 06:25:28 PM »
for what its worth, Warren G>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad azz   :stir:

warrens career is so much better than that boring ass decent spitting nigga bad azz

Word
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

westside159

« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »
man some of yall be riding nuts  ,  warren g hasnt had a dope album since I Want it all .