Author Topic: Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 3  (Read 487 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 3
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »
He's got talent. He needs to stop with the contacts and put some style in to his production and I don't just mean beat wise. Hooks, arrangement, subject matter....He flows like a battle rapper, of course he wont sell shit.
]

He already dropped the contacts I believe.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:01:19 AM »
Since I last saw your post about this dude I checked some songs, dude knows how to spit indeed! Someone needs to hook a dude with some nice beats...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
Hopsin has GOT to be in my top five today; his album was one of my favorites last year.

i hope he gets his chance, he deserves it.

this shit was so true & raw & fuck hating on the beat, it's what he's saying, not how dope the production is.

Geesta

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 12:20:48 PM »
Hopsin has GOT to be in my top five today; his album was one of my favorites last year.

this shit was so true & raw & fuck hating on the beat, it's what he's saying, not how dope the production is.

yeah but productions gonna play a key part in his independent success tho...
if he ever goes mainstream he wont have to worry about that cus there are elite producers everywhere

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 12:59:47 PM »

yeah but productions gonna play a key part in his independent success tho...
if he ever goes mainstream he wont have to worry about that cus there are elite producers everywhere

True.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 03:39:59 PM »
Hops def in my top 10 emcees.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 04:46:30 PM »
i just will never get so called real rap fans today, i mean this equal just spit some of the hottest shit you gonna hear this year,yet people are worried about industry beats? haha,wow, but for the industry fans who stay denying they don't ride the standard nuts,if this guy was signed to shady he would be that equal without a doubt,one of the few rappers i would pay to see rocc live, ay tanner how much he charging for a feature again yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »
So being an Eminem clone makes you nice?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »

Remind me which G Spot weirdo you are again?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »
i just will never get so called real rap fans today, i mean this equal just spit some of the hottest shit you gonna hear this year,yet people are worried about industry beats? haha,wow, but for the industry fans who stay denying they don't ride the standard nuts,if this guy was signed to shady he would be that equal without a doubt,one of the few rappers i would pay to see rocc live, ay tanner how much he charging for a feature again yell

Well, it's $100 bucks for a verse. If you want a chorus, a beat, and a verse - it's a tad bit extra.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »

Coming from a Death Row groupie weirdo Eurofag, but I found out you're from the states :-X
And there's no room for a black Eminem in 2010, hell, the new generation doesn't even fuck with the real Slim Shady.
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 07:10:37 PM »

Coming from a Death Row groupie weirdo Eurofag, but I found out you're from the states :-X
And there's no room for a black Eminem in 2010, hell, the new generation doesn't even fuck with the real Slim Shady.

You completely dodged my question.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 07:12:05 PM »

What ? My name?  I change it like a girl changes maxi pads

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »

What ? My name?  I change it like a girl changes maxi pads

This is a forum. We have time, why don't you make my day and name them all?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »
hahahah I love Hop..them lyrics reek of satanism. I don't give a fucc if he dissin Tomica, I'm a support Hop shit, Tanners my nig too. I love niggas who hate everybody and want everybody dead. Finally a rapper I can understand and relate to.