Author Topic: "I'm disappointing in both them clowns" Plies goin in on 40 glocc/J Fox  (Read 1233 times)

mastdark81

• 'G'
Most of the time if you show love you will get it in return.  Plies should have acknowledged whomever came when they did and went bout his business just like Jamie Foxx did.  He would have had respect for that.  Of course Jamie was nervous or cautious or whatever you call it but he displayed himself like a man.  If Plies would have showed love and they still would have been on that bull...then thats the game, he would have taken a loss. 

You don't go hide in a bathroom. 

If Plies is a real goon like he claim, i'm sure he would have had some connects out there where as 40 and his crew wouldn't have even hollered at that shoot like that.  But when you don't chop it up and network...stuff like that happens.

BiggBoogaBiff

that shit happens in the street all of the time

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol @ radiotube trying to  e-bang

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Aint nobody claiming to be SuperMan in these streets unless they off that butt-naked or whatever drug and alcohol they're off.  u ask me, Plies did what any smart nigga will do in that situation... Get tha fuck away.  If he was backed up in a corner in a club or something that would be a different story but he was in tha whip at a video shoot, what sense does that make to get out and prove how much heart u got.  I respect 40 and how he's pullin cards but he never does anything by himself, when he does that then he can talk until then he's just runnin his mouth becuz HE HAS PROTECTION.  Niggaz like that get shitted on in the streets for runnin they mouth and always havin' they homies watch they back and then be QUIET as a muthafucka when it's just u n them.  i've seen it way too many times myself.  I actually fight back tho, that shit'll burn up your soul and conscience if u don't do anything about it
you must be one of plies goons  ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Fuck that shit...if you say you're a goon and you're from the streets then when u run in that bathroom u better come out with some heat. I'd accpet Kanye West runnin into the bathroom and snatchin off his chains but not Plies. That shit is stupid!

I USED TO BE A Goon or whatever u wanna call it.
 Fact is 40 is fakin'.  It was funny at first but now 40 is just lookin' like an attention whore.  He's not thy brother's keeper of all real niggaz.  I like 40 and some of the shit he's done but i'll call a fake when i see a fake and 40 is fakin' hard.  Like i said I've seen the tuffness niggaz fall back.  I've seen a nigga get shot in the head and survive and not do shit to the nigga who shot him and killed his baby mother, granted the shooter got Life but the nigga still pip-squeeked like a lil ant for a few weeks.  I know he didn't snitch bcuz supposidly the camera caught him in tha act but All Niggaz ain't aren't quick 2 stunt and show off bcuz they got a camera in they face.  That shit means nothing.  If 40 woulda rolled up dolo then it would've been another story but when you're outnumbered like that WTF are u gonna do.  Y'all act like y'all would'nt have done the same thing, stop fakin'.  U fakin' hard mo.  If Plies was white we wouldn't even be having this debate, y'all would be cosigning with Plies wtf lol.  get outta here

U used to be a goon??? Knock it off. If you feel like Plies did what he needed to do then fine but niggas that I know carry heat because they're used to seeing ppl get outnumbered. 40 has never done no real street shit on camera or anything that didn't concern the industry not even til this day. The realist shit he has done was bust at the police which is on record and even if he did that shit just 'cause he was young and dumb....he still did it. Plies ran from an entertainer who came for that reason lol

uooowww wooow!  40 and your folks carried a strap bcuz they were outnumbered.... no shit shirlock that's why niggaz carry straps in tha 1st place.  but u only KNOW people who carried straps, u never HAD 2 carry 1 urself.  so fuckin' wat 40 busted at the Police, i know a gang of niggaz who would but know that the Police would be at they door with a warrant that same night and would bcome fugitives and that shit is more wack than anything.  stop pretending bcuz the nigga was on some hot head shit means he's some super gangster.  some niggaz are smarter than that.  even gutta niggaz that've been in this game since birth wouldn't even do no DUMB shit like that.  40 cares too much about what other people think of him rather than what he thinks of himself, enuff said
i swear to god i'm starting to think you are plies!, bottom line they wasn't going to do nothing to plies, them equals wanted to be acnowledged, the same way jamie handled his self plies could have done the same thing,now you know it's bad when jamie soft ass can just be on some cool shit and the so called goon who never dissed 40 prior to that can't? it ain't like them equals went up there tearing up shit, now if that was the scene then that equal plies being out numbered had every right to get out,but that wasn't it,stop making excuses for your self or plies yell

BiggBoogaBiff

LMAO naw i ain't makin no excuses 4 nobody, i fight back nigga i don't run.  if u run you'll be running forever, fuck that.  I don't think 40 would've went at Jamie Foxxx, he really wouldn't have nothing 2 gain, J would've gotten money and pussy regardless.  The real catch was Plies and obviously the nigga ain't no dummy.  Like I said if 40 was on some Tru shit he would've went to Plies by himself and not with his whole side of the street.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO naw i ain't makin no excuses 4 nobody, i fight back nigga i don't run.  if u run you'll be running forever, fuck that.  I don't think 40 would've went at Jamie Foxxx, he really wouldn't have nothing 2 gain, J would've gotten money and pussy regardless.  The real catch was Plies and obviously the nigga ain't no dummy.  Like I said if 40 was on some Tru shit he would've went to Plies by himself and not with his whole side of the street.

40 just want known equals to shout him out,it would make his profile bigger, and it wouldn't have been no fight, the thing with a guy like plies is this he has a good heart he does look at for street equals that's on loccdown much respect for that, but at the same time he's like the white man or jew that runs the label it's all about put'n on an act and in his case he's the act hahaha, and i swear if folks would just keep it networth and just say they do this shit for mainly entertainment purposes they would be ight yell

BiggBoogaBiff

40 just want known equals to shout him out,it would make his profile bigger, and it wouldn't have been no fight, the thing with a guy like plies is this he has a good heart he does look at for street equals that's on loccdown much respect for that, but at the same time he's like the white man or jew that runs the label it's all about put'n on an act and in his case he's the act hahaha, and i swear if folks would just keep it networth and just say they do this shit for mainly entertainment purposes they would be ight yell

did u read that letter XRaided wrote about Rappers today?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nah i ain't checc'd it out yet but i will tho,was he spit'n a lot of real shit in it yell

BiggBoogaBiff

nah i ain't checc'd it out yet but i will tho,was he spit'n a lot of real shit in it yell

all day, u already know.  what he said has too much to do with what happened in this situation.

cowboy1

• 'G'

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that 2nd pac pic.....why the fuck would he take that pic? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

that 2nd pac pic.....why the fuck would he take that pic? lol

to give half of Dubcc somethin to jack off to lol

As for this topic. Its a lotta speculatin muthafuckas in here lol. Im not here to defend Plies...fuck him. But I aint defended 40 either...fuck him too.  Neither one of em really matter to me.  Plies bein the superthug he pretends to be, yeah...maybe he shoulda stayed around to find out whats happenin. But none of us know what was goin on in his head at the time.  If the story went down the way they sayin, its kinda funny to me lol. But 40 cant act like anybodies scared of his ass. He aint show up to the shoot alone. If anybodies scared of shit, they aint worried about 40...they worried about whos with 40.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"