Author Topic: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?  (Read 1738 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 03:56:39 PM »
what was game talkin bout then mr 8 times platinum? haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »
Height and weight help, but like homie said if you aint got scraps you're gonna get your ass kicked.

westsiderider323

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 09:12:01 PM »
its easy to knock the fuck out of someone if you fuckin 6'5 i bet yukmouth is like 5'10ish and ras kass aint that tall either game got that reach come on now dont be stupid its fuckin common sense

theremedy360

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:09 PM »
Man stop talking about mans muscles and height and his power,him pushing weight and shit like that, u acting like lil gay bitch right now.

Yukmouth owned Game on Game Ova-2, u gotta calm down and admit that, dont get upset cause sure Game wouldnt be upset if some girl smacks you in the face infront of your class (you are still primary school right)

L glutamine,Xtend,Xpand,Green bulge,Omega Thunder,Purple Wrath, branched chain amino acids,casein....

.that should give you an idean that i am not 17 year old primary school 160 lb kiddie.

I will break your fucking face with my shin motherfucker. you ol Talib Kweli concious listening stoner ass peacefull hippe. or snoop dogg, skinny ass pot smoking Bob marley listening pothead.

Im studying for Beachelor of honours degree for Food Biochemistry, 220lb Mai Thai amateur fighter.I would fight you, Rass Kass and yukmouth with 1 arm and they will jail me for causing extreme heavy body harm with attempting murder with potential weapon-My Shin.

If the goal of this post was to make yourself look like the biggest douche on this forum then congratulations you have achieved just that. Stand up and take a bow.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 09:34:53 PM »
its easy to knock the fuck out of someone if you fuckin 6'5 i bet yukmouth is like 5'10ish and ras kass aint that tall either game got that reach come on now dont be stupid its fuckin common sense

It definitely gives you an advantage, but if your 5'10 and know how to fight, and some 6'5 guy has never been in a scrap in his life, whos gonna win? If you're both trained fighters then yeah the bigger stronger guy will likely win, but it's not the be all and end all decision maker.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 09:50:12 PM »
Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

it was breathe, not Game ova 2.And Game destroyed? Dude sold 6 mil with DOC,2 mil with DA,1 Mil with LAX and was on forbes fichest kings 3 years straight.

Meanwhile Accusations fly that Yuk got chain snached and went to Po po and filed a report. And getting Ko'ed by Game was a topping.

And That was after him dissing 50 and Gunit with Cbo and Cbo appearing at Games My Life video Clip calling him a  real nigga and all.

Dunno why yuk talks big. Dude is a lil 4'8 skinny, smoked out yapping cunt.His music is dope thou, but he aint no don

Mmmhmm. Sorry but a persons record sales has nothing to do with most rap battles. Yukmouth destroyed game and the song was called Game Ova 2, not Breathe. Breathe was the name of the original song which they took the beat from by Fabolous. And what the hell are accusations??? Nothing but rumors. If you want to play that card, Game is been accused of being a stripper, not being a real blood and being slapped up by Suge, having 50 write his songs, and having Dre ask 50 to take Game under his wing cause Game was in jeopardy of being dropped. So it goes both ways

And you mention C-Bo appearing at Games video shoot but you fail to realize that the beef had long ended by that time and Yuk and Game were cool. You fail to remember that C-Bo was lyrically banging on Game too alongside Yuk as well as G-Unit and even Eminem and Game had nothing to say to Cowboy. Yuk ain't no Don and Game ain't no Boss, though Yuk has done more for his artist than Game ever has
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 10:29:36 PM »
Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

it was breathe, not Game ova 2.And Game destroyed? Dude sold 6 mil with DOC,2 mil with DA,1 Mil with LAX and was on forbes fichest kings 3 years straight.

Meanwhile Accusations fly that Yuk got chain snached and went to Po po and filed a report. And getting Ko'ed by Game was a topping.

And That was after him dissing 50 and Gunit with Cbo and Cbo appearing at Games My Life video Clip calling him a  real nigga and all.

Dunno why yuk talks big. Dude is a lil 4'8 skinny, smoked out yapping cunt.His music is dope thou, but he aint no don

Mmmhmm. Sorry but a persons record sales has nothing to do with most rap battles. Yukmouth destroyed game and the song was called Game Ova 2, not Breath. Breath was the name of the original song which they took the beat from by Fabolous. And what the hell are accusations??? Nothing but rumors. If you want to play that card, Game is been accused of being a stripper, not being a real blood and being slapped up by Suge, having 50 write his songs, and having Dre ask 50 to take Game under his wing cause Game was in jeopardy of being dropped. So it goes both ways

And you mention C-Bo appearing at Games video shoot but you fail to realize that the beef had long ended by that time and Yuk and Game were cool. You fail to remember that C-Bo was lyrically banging on Game too alongside Yuk as well as G-Unit and even Eminem and Game had nothing to say to Cowboy. Yuk ain't no Don and Game ain't no Boss, though Yuk has done more for his artist than Game ever has
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 12:21:47 AM »

the thing is yuk is actually about 5'5 dont let the godzilla album cover fool you haha thats real shit there though game got about a foot on him

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 12:52:42 AM »
^^^ dude doesnt look 5'5 looks about 5'10-5'11 ish, numbskull looks like that height, 5-5 i have UGA vol 1+2

mrkmaidog

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2010, 04:27:16 AM »
and the 1st week sales for Yuk's "Free At Last" is about 1,300 copies.... now that's Godzilla.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2010, 12:09:50 PM »
tops yuk is 5'7 messy marv is another real short rapper he's probably 5'8

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
game claims he knocks everyone out but he his taller then your average rapper so who knows

Who else has he claimed to have knocked out?

Rass kas how ever u spell it

Ok so 2 people = everyone? Geez talk about going off the deep end.

Height nor strength is the determining factors. It's speed...I trust what Bruce Lee stated. Lol.

Not true, a big height difference does determine a lot. Its not like Game and Yuk are a few inches off. Yuk is supposedly like 5'8, meanwhile Game is 6'4. 8 inches taller! Plus Game has a long reach. Yuk would have to be real strong / quick to balance that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »

watch him braggin everywhere...i did 31,000 the first week...my shit was flyin outta the stores....etc....
whos yukmouth?....who

and the 1st week sales for Yuk's "Free At Last" is about 1,300 copies.... now that's Godzilla.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
watch him braggin everywhere...i did 31,000 the first week...my shit was flyin outta the stores....etc....
whos yukmouth?....who

Huh?

MarshColin

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »
Yuk is not 5'10"-5'11". No way in hell. I've met him twice and I tower over him at 6 feet tall. dude is MAYBE 5'7" but I would say more like 5'5"

And no, height and weight don't determine who wins fights, but in the case of Game who is nearly a foot taller than Yuk, I would confidently say that Game would work the fuck outta Yukmouth. Game is athletic and stays in shape. Yuk smokes hella weed and is hella scrawny.