Author Topic: EM AND KIM  (Read 121 times)

ANTI TERRORIST

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
EM AND KIM
« on: December 12, 2002, 07:52:26 PM »
I red in a national tabloid the other day  that kim's granny confirmed that kim is living back with him in his gaff.

i personaly think he loves the slut but i dont think he would get back with her

however i stand to be proven wrong
I blow up the mic like appolo13/ spit a style so dark like friday 13th/ my styles so mean i can make your spliff lean/ shook up your crew from milk to cream/

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:EM AND KIM
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 01:05:02 PM »
who cares? no offense to you but this has been posted like 10 times in thuis forum, no one would give a fuck if ras kass or ice cube or anyone like that broke up with their wives, but most eminem fans are obsessed!!!

(now watch my karma drop)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 02:55:12 PM »
who cares? no offense to you but this has been posted like 10 times in thuis forum, no one would give a fuck if ras kass or ice cube or anyone like that broke up with their wives, but most eminem fans are obsessed!!!

(now watch my karma drop)

*hits props button*

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 08:58:11 AM »
for a second i thought u meant lil kim lol

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson