Author Topic: Guy tricked into getting blowjob from his sister  (Read 683 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Guy tricked into getting blowjob from his sister
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »
who started that "incest is disgusting" campaign? if my mom was Kim Kardashian I'd fucc her, I wouldn't give a fucc. I'd eat that asshole out too, put some salsa on it, a lot of spit, shove a pen in there, stuff it with chocolate, you know work it! just play with it like a normal human being. why the double standard?

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 08:48:04 PM »
The guy could probably kill both the camera men and get off on provocation

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 08:52:56 PM »
Probably happens all the time in the southern united states

says the kid who has never been there  :D

although he is probably right.

with the black population, yes.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 12:44:58 AM »
The guy could probably kill both the camera men and get off on provocation

Yup, if he woulda found the dudes right away, definitely. 

Elano

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »
C'mon,it's fake. How its possible that she hasn't recognized her own brother's voice?  :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 05:41:50 AM »
who started that "incest is disgusting" campaign? if my mom was Kim Kardashian I'd fucc her, I wouldn't give a fucc. I'd eat that asshole out too, put some salsa on it, a lot of spit, shove a pen in there, stuff it with chocolate, you know work it! just play with it like a normal human being. why the double standard?

LMAO this is so wrong ;D ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 08:10:27 AM »
Did you just bite Em?

It's the emotional past that makes it disgusting

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 08:18:27 AM »
Did you just bite Em?

LOOK ITS THE BITCHES FAULY FOR BEING A FUCKING SLUT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHE COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE..... OR HIS DICK???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 12:02:38 PM »
Probably happens all the time in the southern united states

says the kid who has never been there  :D

although he is probably right.

with the black population, yes.

lol because white hillbillies from the south arent the ones with the inbreeding reputation. Cmon man...keep the stereotypes strait.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »
Did you just bite Em?

LOOK ITS THE BITCHES FAULY FOR BEING A FUCKING SLUT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHE COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE..... OR HIS DICK???

Coulda been worse. It coulda been her dad on the other side.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »
Did you just bite Em?

She couled be swallowing her brothers & sisters

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »
Did you just bite Em?

She couled be swallowing her brothers & sisters

or in this case, nieces and nephews.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »
Did you just bite Em?

What did Eminem say? He's into incest?

ikke

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
Did you just bite Em?

What did Eminem say? He's into incest?
"Sorry puff I don't give a fuck if that bitch is my own mother I'd still fuck her with no rubber and come inside her and have a son and a new brother at the same time and just say that it ain't mine."