Author Topic: Guess were not getting that Eminem and Premier track , huh ?  (Read 584 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Guess were not getting that Eminem and Premier track , huh ?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 10:47:03 PM »
I dont said that he's better or some shit like that. But Still 15 years later,no one aint do better beat than that. Also "Shook one's" 8)... Also Premo's all beat are the same,cut sample,scratch,put some vocals on hook,same drum pattern,same bassline. whats so good about Prem? every track sounds the same. ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 09:37:06 AM »
I dont said that he's better or some shit like that. But Still 15 years later,no one aint do better beat than that. Also "Shook one's" 8)... Also Premo's all beat are the same,cut sample,scratch,put some vocals on hook,same drum pattern,same bassline. whats so good about Prem? every track sounds the same. ;)

every rap track sounds the same, beats, rapping hooks. its the same with rock music, its just dudes playing guitar then they sing a verse, chorus verse

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 07:34:22 PM »
aite they sound the same but somehow someway hes better than alchemist

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.