Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16854 times)

rayman

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #315 on: June 18, 2010, 06:41:12 PM »
its not so much about lyrics, more about the delivery

yea, Kurupts verse was wack when you look at it on paper, but the way he delivered that shit over a g'd up beat like Xxxplosive was crazy.

JayZ is just spitting some wack shit over a wack beat with no style

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #316 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:01 PM »
its not so much about lyrics, more about the delivery

yea, Kurupts verse was wack when you look at it on paper, but the way he delivered that shit over a g'd up beat like Xxxplosive was crazy.

JayZ is just spitting some wack shit over a wack beat with no style

Like I said, Kurupt spit wack shit over a sick beat and it still is a good song. So why are people complaining about Jay-Z when they should be complaining about the beat?

Jaydc

« Reply #317 on: June 18, 2010, 07:33:14 PM »
Dre sounded like shit and his lyrics were shit,jay z had a HORRIBLE verse using lame drake style punchlines AND the beat was horrible.Everything about this song is atrocious.

Mietek23

« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2010, 05:34:20 AM »
LMFAO, this shit is just PATHETIC

"Detox" is the most overrated and overhyped 'album' in music history :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2010, 05:40:05 AM »
LMFAO, this shit is just PATHETIC

"Detox" is the most overrated and overhyped 'album' in music history :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
omg u arleady heard 'detox'?! i thought we got just a single

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2010, 05:42:05 AM »
technically this is old Dre.  Anyone remember his World Class Wreckin' Cru days?

CO-SIGN!!

to me this is like Vintage Dre meeting up with modern standards, y'all saying he's complying w/ those standards a bit too much, but that's where I have to disagree.
based off the FACT that this is unfinished I'd say the REAL 'Under Pressure' track will totally surpass this & all of your formulated opinions thus far.

in FACT i really like the sound of this RELAPSIN', DETOXIN' silly drunk sounding flow Dre has, it's different & nice.

fuck tha h8ters!  8)

The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

MediumL

« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »
What I don't get is that people who's opinion I respect and feel wouldn't be distorted by some yes-man like loyalty to Dre said the stuff they were hearing was mind blowing. People like Quik were saying it was really dope yet Dre seems to have suddenly changed his mind on the direction of the album.

I think he should just say fuck Detox and release an album called the Detox sessions featuring the best tracks hes worked on.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2010, 06:49:06 AM »
What I don't get is that people who's opinion I respect and feel wouldn't be distorted by some yes-man like loyalty to Dre said the stuff they were hearing was mind blowing. People like Quik were saying it was really dope yet Dre seems to have suddenly changed his mind on the direction of the album.

I think he should just say fuck Detox and release an album called the Detox sessions featuring the best tracks hes worked on.
yeah imagine what would happen if he release all the tracks recorded durin all the sessions.. god

Jay_J

« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2010, 07:20:21 AM »
it sounds like a jay-z's "kingdome come" leftover... i don't think it is under pressure, however dre just responded "it is an old project he is still working on" he didn't mention it is under pressure... i don't think this is "under pressure"... this is my opinion... we gonna see...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2010, 09:59:36 AM »
i have no idea whats the thing behind ppl hating on Jay-z.. when there was announcment that the single will feature Jay, he was gettin the same hate hes gettin after droppin normal verse.. i cant get it
some are 2pac stans and stuck in 1996

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #325 on: June 19, 2010, 10:18:14 AM »
it sounds like a jay-z's "kingdome come" leftover... i don't think it is under pressure, however dre just responded "it is an old project he is still working on" he didn't mention it is under pressure... i don't think this is "under pressure"... this is my opinion... we gonna see...
dont bother, it is 'under pressure' - i know hope dies last, but it arleady died

i have no idea whats the thing behind ppl hating on Jay-z.. when there was announcment that the single will feature Jay, he was gettin the same hate hes gettin after droppin normal verse.. i cant get it
some are 2pac stans and stuck in 1996
i guess

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #326 on: June 19, 2010, 06:46:32 PM »
The beat is suprisingly catchy lol, definately not what i wanted to hear for detox but i like the song nonetheless
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

eNgIeS

« Reply #327 on: June 19, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »
What is all this crap bagging out this song. This song is fucking awesome for an unfinished song. I was bumpin it in my car and its a fucking monster....cant wait till its finished and release properly. I cant believe the haters. Move on from 2001 mofo thats 1999, this is 2010 DETOX!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2010, 11:49:55 PM »
It sounds like it was made with Fruity Loops, I think I can recognize the VST lol, wack.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2010, 12:56:31 AM »
The beat is suprisingly catchy lol, definately not what i wanted to hear for detox but i like the song nonetheless