Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16848 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »
idk, call me weird but I'm actually feelin' dis shit!

8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Matty

« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2010, 09:42:59 PM »

8)

weird! :laugh:

there's potential for it to be a banger but this leaked version is terrible.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2010, 09:55:47 PM »
ay y'all niggaz hatin on that Roy Jones Jr. line that was 1 of the most classic lines in HipHop history.  Lol, yeah it's Roy Jones and he's no rapstar but that shit was catchy as fuck and it sticks with u.  

i smoke/ i drank/
im supposed to stop but i cain't

classic indeed lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »
No hate from this end. I like the vibe on this track. Every time Dre mixes it up, people want him to go back to what he did 5 years earlier, but every time he revolutionizes the sound of hip hop. He's gonna do it again. 5 years later, everyone will be missing this type of sound. Can't wait for Detox.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »
haha i thought of roy jones too....but this is better than that now radiotube
still for dre...its not str8 bangin or some str8 fire and part of the problem is jay-z
he needs to get snoop for the real single like a still dre or next episode type of banger

ay y'all niggaz hatin on that Roy Jones Jr. line that was 1 of the most classic lines in HipHop history.  Lol, yeah it's Roy Jones and he's no rapstar but that shit was catchy as fuck and it sticks with u.  

i smoke/ i drank/
im supposed to stop but i cain't

classic indeed lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

snoop

« Reply #350 on: June 22, 2010, 04:56:05 AM »
No hate from this end. I like the vibe on this track. Every time Dre mixes it up, people want him to go back to what he did 5 years earlier, but every time he revolutionizes the sound of hip hop. He's gonna do it again. 5 years later, everyone will be missing this type of sound. Can't wait for Detox.

This

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #351 on: June 22, 2010, 06:32:01 AM »
I can't begin to express how much better the song sounds with a chorus included... and, yes, I'm working on securing a link.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #352 on: June 22, 2010, 07:00:05 AM »

8)

Then again you love everything Dre does without questioning it. If Dre recorded himself farting for 5 minutes straight, you would label it as the best thing since butter on bread.

I higly recomend all of you who like this track to either A) go to the doctors to get your ears fixed, or B) realize Dr. Dre isn't God, and you will not end up in hell for critizising his music.

Matty

« Reply #353 on: June 22, 2010, 08:42:06 AM »
I can't begin to express how much better the song sounds with a chorus included... and, yes, I'm working on securing a link.

the finished version? more importantly, is the rest of the track much different?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #354 on: June 22, 2010, 08:57:43 AM »

8)

Then again you love everything Dre does without questioning it. If Dre recorded himself farting for 5 minutes straight, you would label it as the best thing since butter on bread.

I higly recomend all of you who like this track to either A) go to the doctors to get your ears fixed, or B) realize Dr. Dre isn't God, and you will not end up in hell for critizising his music.

what cant you stand that others have other opinion than  you? i personally dont like this track, but i can respect others opinion if they like it, and im not callin them fuckheads

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #355 on: June 22, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »

8)

what cant you stand that others have other opinion than  you? i personally dont like this track, but i can respect others opinion if they like it, and im not callin them fuckheads

I higly respect everybody's opinion, but some people here (including yourself) seem to like everything Dr. Dre do because the fact he is Dr. Dre and therefore can't do anything wrong. That itself is PATHETIC.

I know for a fact if anyone else besides Dr. Dre had made this piece of shait you guys would hate it. But hey, it's Dre so he can't do anything wrong.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #356 on: June 22, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »

8)

what cant you stand that others have other opinion than  you? i personally dont like this track, but i can respect others opinion if they like it, and im not callin them fuckheads

I higly respect everybody's opinion, but some people here (including yourself) seem to like everything Dr. Dre do because the fact he is Dr. Dre and therefore can't do anything wrong. That itself is PATHETIC.

I know for a fact if anyone else besides Dr. Dre had made this piece of shait you guys would hate it. But hey, it's Dre so he can't do anything wrong.

first of all i dont see you respecting anybody here.. and 2nd of all i dont like this track at all, but i believe in dre makin this a good track, which is not pathetic like u said it is.. couse if u think of his past works (from wreckin cru till now) u can say that he usually drops good shit, and even more than usually.. so i got basics to think that this track can be good in final version..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #357 on: June 22, 2010, 09:58:27 AM »
still for dre...its not str8 bangin or some str8 fire and part of the problem is jay-z
he needs to get snoop for the real single like a still dre or next episode type of banger

Jay killed it and I don't even fuck wit Jay like that.  I don't think Snoop would've fitten on this track.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: June 22, 2010, 10:03:40 AM »
thats what i dont get bout you jay-z supporters or in your case whatever jay-z is to your mind of muzik....
whats so special about jay-z verse...for you to say or anyone to say he killed this or alotta the muzik he be droppin?

Jay killed it and I don't even fuck wit Jay like that.  I don't think Snoop would've fitten on this track.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: June 22, 2010, 10:33:39 AM »
thats what i dont get bout you jay-z supporters or in your case whatever jay-z is to your mind of muzik....
whats so special about jay-z verse...for you to say or anyone to say he killed this or alotta the muzik he be droppin?

why is some1 a jay-z lover just when he says jay was good on some track?

i dont get many  ppl in here - when some1 like a rapper they dont like.. or some1 dont like rapper they do, they are sayin hes hatin/lovin him.. whats up with that? i thought ppl can have diffrent opinions..