Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16862 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2010, 10:35:50 AM »
noone said they couldnt but the love em, jay-z and other overhyped and rated rappers get is crazy cuz they are nuthin compared to the best
course thats all my input but still jay-z? lol
you really think em and jay-z are dope.....dope as in when they drop a verse its outta this world?

thats what i dont get bout you jay-z supporters or in your case whatever jay-z is to your mind of muzik....
whats so special about jay-z verse...for you to say or anyone to say he killed this or alotta the muzik he be droppin?

haha i thought of roy jones too....but this is better than that now radiotube
still for dre...its not str8 bangin or some str8 fire and part of the problem is jay-z
he needs to get snoop for the real single like a still dre or next episode type of banger

Jay killed it and I don't even fuck wit Jay like that.  I don't think Snoop would've fitten on this track.
why is some1 a jay-z lover just when he says jay was good on some track?

i dont get many  ppl in here - when some1 like a rapper they dont like.. or some1 dont like rapper they do, they are sayin hes hatin/lovin him.. whats up with that? i thought ppl can have diffrent opinions..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Avalanche

« Reply #361 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »
so is ester dean on the chorus, or someone else?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #362 on: June 22, 2010, 10:44:20 AM »
I hate gay-z & I think he actually was alright on this track.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #363 on: June 22, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »
noone said they couldnt but the love em, jay-z and other overhyped and rated rappers get is crazy cuz they are nuthin compared to the best
you really think em and jay-z are dope.....dope as in when they drop a verse its outta this world?

thats what i dont get bout you jay-z supporters or in your case whatever jay-z is to your mind of muzik....
whats so special about jay-z verse...for you to say or anyone to say he killed this or alotta the muzik he be droppin?

still for dre...its not str8 bangin or some str8 fire and part of the problem is jay-z
he needs to get snoop for the real single like a still dre or next episode type of banger

Jay killed it and I don't even fuck wit Jay like that.  I don't think Snoop would've fitten on this track.

i dont get many  ppl in here - when some1 like a rapper they dont like.. or some1 dont like rapper they do, they are sayin hes hatin/lovin him.. whats up with that? i thought ppl can have diffrent opinions..
respect others opinions.. understand that u dont necessery know best, and in other ppl's eyes Jay-z can be dope, instaed of your 'best'? im not talkin bout my self, im neutral to Jay-z and some others mentioned in this and other topics, but i dont understand why cant ppl get that what they say is just an opinions bout somethin, not the judgement of whole

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #364 on: June 22, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »
nah i feel what your sayin its jus if jay-z moves from left to right....its dope to many
he isnt dope...even right now
again thats my input

respect others opinions.. understand that u dont necessery know best, and in other ppl's eyes Jay-z can be dope, instaed of your 'best'? im not talkin bout my self, im neutral to Jay-z and some others mentioned in this and other topics, but i dont understand why cant ppl get that what they say is just an opinions bout somethin, not the judgement of whole
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »
i used to be like u, especially when i was still trippin off of Pac and DeathRow (after the bs) but I learned to like Jay's music.  I don't buy n2 it all but when he dropped "american gangster" i became a supporter.  I thought BP3 was some of his best work to date.  Jay did his feature for the Dr. Dre album some justice, barely but it was cool, just a lil temporary that's all, atleast in my eyes.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2010, 11:26:23 AM »
yeah see ive listened to this song literally hundreds of times....and jay's part isnt doin..not that dre's part is but at least dre's part is better if anyone had to be better
and no jay-z isnt better than snoop
he might have wrote one of the best songs of all time but snoop bein on the song was mos def a plus and jay wouldnt have been able to pull off what snoop did as dope as he did it when he did it
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:30:17 AM by Ancient Chinese Secret »
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
Lol @ anyone wanting Snoop on there but not Jay-Z. Jay-Z is far better than Snoop as an artist.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »
yeah see ive listened to this song literally hundreds of times....and jay's part isnt doin..not that dre's part is but at least dre's part is better if anyone had to be better
he might have wrote one of the best songs of all time but snoop bein on the song was mos def a plus and jay wouldnt have been able to pull off what snoop did as dope as he did it when he did it

i'm convinced that you live in a cave

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #369 on: June 22, 2010, 11:35:36 AM »
have to say im really feeling the beat

not really much time for jay but it was alright

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #370 on: June 22, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »
idk, call me weird but I'm actually feelin' dis shit!

8)

Then again you love everything Dre does without questioning it. If Dre recorded himself farting for 5 minutes straight, you would label it as the best thing since butter on bread.

I higly recomend all of you who like this track to either A) go to the doctors to get your ears fixed, or B) realize Dr. Dre isn't God, and you will not end up in hell for criticizing his music.

first of all you DON'T have the slightest clue what my musical influences/ tastes/ likes or dislikes are or what they have been through out my life.
although i happen to be a VERY enthusiastic Dr. Dre fan, i wouldn't think that that fact would cloud my judgment to the point of being so disillusioned that i would start listening to 5min of farts sounds and enjoy it strictly based on the fact that it has a Dr. Dre signature on it...

you sir are a complete faggot for determining what i deem worthy of being GOOD enough for me to like or even listen to.
just because your useless & oldschool opinion does NOT correspond with my more up-to-date & modern opinion doesn't mean i like to listen to Dr. Dre's fart samples.
that is cool that you don't like this & that your still stuck on some 'Still Dre' or some already been done 'Next Episode' type shit that is fine w/ me.  :laugh:
but the fact that your accusing & making assumption based on someone else opinion(s) is where this conversation on your side should end...

there is enough negative criticism about this track that i didn't feel i had any exclusive insight, therefore i looked at what elements of the song i enjoyed & waited to see if that could drastically change my overall thoughts about it & it did hence why I'm actually feeling this on some 2010 shit. also it's important to keep in mind that all the more negative you all get the more likely Dre is discouraged from releasing ANYTHING let alone a song which most of his OG fan base isn't really feeling atm... sow your poisons if you wish... I'm actually FEELING 'Under Pressure' especially w/ Jay-Z so fuck all y'all!  8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #371 on: June 22, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »
even a caveman can do it  ;)

i'm convinced that you live in a cave
Cube

PLANT

« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2010, 12:53:30 PM »
Lol @ anyone wanting Snoop on there but not Jay-Z. Jay-Z is far better than Snoop as an artist.
youre a fool if you think there is a better duo in rap than Snoop and Dre....the chemistry is unmatched when they are on a record together.  Both bring out the best in each other.  Id rather hear Snoop with Dre any day than Dre with JayZ.....saying that, I still think Under Pressure sounds dope with JayZ on it.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2010, 12:58:50 PM »
idk, call me weird but I'm actually feelin' dis shit!

8)

Then again you love everything Dre does without questioning it. If Dre recorded himself farting for 5 minutes straight, you would label it as the best thing since butter on bread.

I higly recomend all of you who like this track to either A) go to the doctors to get your ears fixed, or B) realize Dr. Dre isn't God, and you will not end up in hell for criticizing his music.

first of all you DON'T have the slightest clue what my musical influences/ tastes/ likes or dislikes are or what they have been through out my life.
although i happen to be a VERY enthusiastic Dr. Dre fan, i wouldn't think that that fact would cloud my judgment to the point of being so disillusioned that i would start listening to 5min of farts sounds and enjoy it strictly based on the fact that it has a Dr. Dre signature on it...

you sir are a complete faggot for determining what i deem worthy of being GOOD enough for me to like or even listen to.
just because your useless & oldschool opinion does NOT correspond with my more up-to-date & modern opinion doesn't mean i like to listen to Dr. Dre's fart samples.
that is cool that you don't like this & that your still stuck on some 'Still Dre' or some already been done 'Next Episode' type shit that is fine w/ me.  :laugh:
but the fact that your accusing & making assumption based on someone else opinion(s) is where this conversation on your side should end...

there is enough negative criticism about this track that i didn't feel i had any exclusive insight, therefore i looked at what elements of the song i enjoyed & waited to see if that could drastically change my overall thoughts about it & it did hence why I'm actually feeling this on some 2010 shit. also it's important to keep in mind that all the more negative you all get the more likely Dre is discouraged from releasing ANYTHING let alone a song which most of his OG fan base isn't really feeling atm... sow your poisons if you wish... I'm actually FEELING 'Under Pressure' especially w/ Jay-Z so fuck all y'all!  8)

First of all, Sir, you have got to be one of the most stupid posters I have ever seen on this forum, and that's saying alot. I'm basing my statement about you according to the facts, dumbass. Not once have you said anything that's close to constructive criticism when it comes to Dr.Dre, therefore your opinion is higly questionable/ irrelevant.

I`m what you would call a rare breed, because I actually demand quality when it comes to music. You state that I have a "useless" and "oldschool" mentality, but trust me: nothing would make me more happy then to see Detox come out and Dr.Dre actually dropping some dope music. But this? Come on guys, it's SO NOT up to par with Dre's previous material. And don't come here and accuse me for "not getting" the new sound. I love to listen to new and exciting music, but this track blows the big one.

Seriously, I can't believe that some of you are buying into this crap. You as FANS have waited 10 fucking years to get some Dre solo shit, and he gives all of us a slap in the face. All of those Detox interviews claiming that the project would be groundbreaking, insanely dope, best thing ever etc. was probably all lies.

Nooc210 and the rest of the dickriding fanboys will forever be bending over when Dre (or God as they call him) rings the bell. I`m off checking out something that's actually worthwile, and doesn't take 10 years to make!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »
youre a fool if you think there is a better duo in rap than Snoop and Dre....the chemistry is unmatched when they are on a record together.  Both bring out the best in each other.  Id rather hear Snoop with Dre any day than Dre with JayZ.....saying that, I still think Under Pressure sounds dope with JayZ on it.
oh nobody said that.. some ppl are just sayin that snoop wouldnt fit, which is actually true