Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16868 times)

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2010, 06:17:34 AM »
times have changed i mean Dre is gonna have to come out with better sound than that foreals i mean that aint gangsta west coast shit if anyone is still makin shit for the west its Daz an Soopafly, Dj Quik . That beat is garbage fuck jayz  too i mean dre needs to fuck with the west coast artist stop jumpin on the bandwagon i dont care when he releases DETOX  no fuckin body in the music game makes you wait 10 years for a fuckin album get over yourself homie you used to be sick you aint that tight no more times change an this goes to show you its gonna be crap!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2010, 06:19:25 AM »

What? Crooked did a verse on this beat? . Link!

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/xobpsnir4njq

[/quote]

how fuckin amazing.. Thank you so very much!

MistaNova

« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2010, 06:29:06 AM »
I like it. Dre's voice seems to be different, but at least it's not a version with the ghost-writer still on the track.
Coarse, this is obviously unfinished but I can manage 8).

Edit: That Crooked I freestyle is straight fire!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:50:29 AM by Iveus »

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2010, 06:48:27 AM »
Since emotions are gone i can see whats the track really about. And i still dont like what Dre is doin, i dont say its a bad track at all, but its not hip-hop. Not only the hip-hop we used to, but its not at all. If thats the way Dre is goin right now i dont feel it. I can see it bein a popular track, but hell no its somethin i expected. Well maybe Dre has a point and the finished version will actually sound with sense. I hope so.

I didnt look through whole topic so i dont know did they reply. But i wanna see 'Detox is a myth''s and 'It's Wayne Drady Bitch''s opinions, since they was claimin that 'Detox' isnt a real album. I wonder will they be men enought to say they were wrong, or will they make ridicioulus storys, that Dre started making the album when he saw their posts to prove that they're wrong lol..

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2010, 06:59:50 AM »
It sounds decent, just needs to be finished.. I wonder what they'll do for the chorus. I don't think this is TOO different coming from Dre and Storch. Kinda reminds me of their work on Busta's "Break Ya Neck".

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2010, 07:05:39 AM »

from aftermathmusic.com

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2010, 07:08:50 AM »
The song is not satisfactory! I don't see this song being big, maybe in some gay parade in France but that's it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Portugoal

« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2010, 07:20:14 AM »
This song is wiggety wick wack. Maybe the finished version will be better cause Crooked I ripped that loop! God damn!

The_Offence

Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
take dre of this shit and let jay do the whole track

snoop

« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »
Ten pages of people analyzing a 2:29 long, unfinished song. Only Dre could do this. And people wonder why he is a perfectionist and takes forever to put out music. Everybody expects him to match the high standards set by his previous two albums. He has a legacy to protect. This song will be huge once it is mixed right and finished. So will Detox.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2010, 08:25:26 AM »
People need to realise that however you imagined detox to sound its not going to be anything like that.

Dre has spent so long making this album everybody is expecting something that is going to amaze them the first time they hear it.

Listen to it without any expectations if thats possible. With that said i like the beat, when its mastered i imagine it will sound real crisp, Dre's verse is dope but i aint really feeling Jay Z's verse.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: June 17, 2010, 08:44:13 AM »
I think Bishop Lamont might have ghost wrote Dre's verse.  It sounds a lot like how Bishop would flow.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »
most of y all are hating too much, ok you're very dissapointed, fine. But dont act like the track is total trash...

It will not put the clubs on fire like "next episode" had been doing for 10 years and going, thats for sure. But still, its banging, its a nice club song. Maybe it will last only 6 months in clubs, like crooked says in intro. Crooked I is the man for jumping on it the day it leaked.

It reminds me a very little of "stronger" by kanye, or "touch it" by busta. Just cause they are lead singles which have an electro sample.

under pressure >>> crack a bottle to me

In comparison to "shit popped off", "this is detox", "topless" what do you think of the new track ? All are dope to me...

The D.O.C and

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2010, 09:05:41 AM »
Some of y'all do need to expand you musical horizons for sure, but this aint nothing special. It def aint no 2/5 shit either though. The beat aint wack, it makes your head nod, its def got that club vibe to it, but its made TOO purposely for the club you know. Its to obvious. Like the one 1-2 about the main melody which makes your head go forward n back, the 1-2 which in a club jus makes u jus get next to a lady and jus grind with a drink. Its all too predictable...not wack at all, but too predictable. Not something you do when you the biggest and most anticipated record in hiphop. I aint against dre coming with a club track for his first single, because thats jus how its going to be. Im expecting a smash hit anyway! He done it with chronic too. If some of the shit on that he dropped now which are classics, some of y'all would probably be calling that shit garbage as soon as y'all hear a woman on the hook or something, i know some of y'all get nervous when women come into the equation. lol.  It def shits all over crack a bottle but i think some of y'all want dre to make some sorta shit he makes when he works with eminem or 50 cent.

I would hate dre to be making some sorta shit for detox sound wise he makes for eminem. Dre better never be on that white boy shit for his own jams. Dre need to keep bringing that nigga noize, thats how he do it, he better keep to it. Its apparently unfinished right now but i don't see how this could be switched up too much. The main body won't change much at all. Its done. I think dre tried to make it simplistic and catchy but dre forgot one of the main things which makes his beats stand out from the rest (in the past, he aint been on top for more than a minute now even if he the best) was the effects and the crazy shit he added to his simplistic melodies. This like an additional dre production joint. lol, the drums are bangin tho. Oh and that synth is horrible, it sounds cheap.

It aint wack though, its jus not amazing or anything.

Oh and pushing it with ti and thicke is nicer than this, that got one of the flyest hooks i heard in a minute

-1-

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »
most of y all are hating too much, ok you're very dissapointed, fine. But dont act like the track is total trash...

It will not put the clubs on fire like "next episode" had been doing for 10 years and going, thats for sure. But still, its banging, its a nice club song. Maybe it will last only 6 months in clubs, like crooked says in intro. Crooked I is the man for jumping on it the day it leaked.

It reminds me a very little of "stronger" by kanye, or "touch it" by busta. Just cause they are lead singles which have an electro sample.

under pressure >>> crack a bottle to me

In comparison to "shit popped off", "this is detox", "topless" what do you think of the new track ? All are dope to me...

i feel all of those u mention more than this.. i was tryin to find somethin nice in it, couse dre had to make a point on it, but damn i still dont feel it, topless, this is detox and shit popped off had the real hip-hop soundin in it, i think dre was tryin to go away from it, to make somethin totally new, but if he made a whole album like that, its a miss for me.. times are changin, u can tell it clearly from music, if u compare 'next episode' to that, u can see it even clearier, i have nothin against new styles/ne ways in music, it worked with dre's first 2 albums, '2001' was totally new and it was nice, but not this time dre..