Author Topic: Any experiences with Xanax?  (Read 373 times)

Geesta

Re: Any experiences with Xanax?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 02:00:58 AM »
man it took me up till i was 19 to know how not to abuse zannys

i got storys from me fucking a girl throwing up outside her car window, to me with a bat about to bash windows, to me making out with a stripper...

shit happins

now i pop Z's when im at school stressing over a test and need to sleep

hey 7even do you have acute anxiety disorder? and what xanax do you get/pop?
there are so many generic Alprazolam but only a few real xanax bars...

Geesta

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 02:14:38 AM »
oh yeah 7even how did you get prescribed xanax?

i know if your an old piece of shit or injured or young with acute anxiety disorder you can get them prescribed easily

LMAO @ people thinking its a pain pill

it wont take the pain away but it will make you forget about the pain lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 06:33:40 AM »

i know if your an old piece of shit or injured or young with acute anxiety disorder you can get them prescribed easily

It's a generic Alprazolam, but since I know that the term "Xanax" is much more common in North America, I went with that.. I doubt there's a huge difference, generic Alprazolam pills have to run through a shitload of tests to get licensed in Germany. Cool stuff is, if you get them prescribed you don't have to pay a cent for them. It's all free. Only as much as you can squeeze out of the doc, of course  ;) But then again, I have no intentions of becoming an addict cause I've heard the detox is about the most painful one that there is.

I've got them prescribed cause I asked for them and had good arguments. I have trouble sleeping through the night (even if I'm tired as shit) and sometimes I also have anxiety issues for no legitimate reason, certain social interactions can make me uncomfortable and nervous when they shouldn't.
It's not a pain pill, but it can make you not care about emotional pain anymore - like for instance, after my ex-girlfriend (a serious one, one I've made plans to seriously move in together in another city and get kids some day) told me she does never want to see or hear anything from me ever again for no apparent reason (well, we broke up about a year ago, then were "good friends" for a while, I was always a shoulder to cry on for her, always there for her, always handy with intelligent advice and shit) and suddenly she don't want to have anything to do with me in any way whatsoever even though I didn't do nothing - so of course I was shocked and depressed, I popped a bunch of Alprazolam and I was much better lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
did absolutely nothin for me...i passed the script to a homie that loved it. only pill that has ever worked was vicodin and my tolerance is so high now that i dont even bother. i considered oxys for a minute until i seen someone suckin dick for it so i passed

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »
did absolutely nothin for me...i passed the script to a homie that loved it. only pill that has ever worked was vicodin and my tolerance is so high now that i dont even bother. i considered oxys for a minute until i seen someone suckin dick for it so i passed

LOL.Yeah Ive heard oxys are really addiction.Ive done it once,never had the desire to do it again.

Geesta

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 02:57:48 AM »

It's a generic Alprazolam, but since I know that the term "Xanax" is much more common in North America, I went with that.. I doubt there's a huge difference, generic Alprazolam pills have to run through a shitload of tests to get licensed in Germany. Cool stuff is, if you get them prescribed you don't have to pay a cent for them. It's all free. Only as much as you can squeeze out of the doc, of course  ;) But then again, I have no intentions of becoming an addict cause I've heard the detox is about the most painful one that there is.

I've got them prescribed cause I asked for them and had good arguments. I have trouble sleeping through the night (even if I'm tired as shit) and sometimes I also have anxiety issues for no legitimate reason, certain social interactions can make me uncomfortable and nervous when they shouldn't.
It's not a pain pill, but it can make you not care about emotional pain anymore - like for instance, after my ex-girlfriend (a serious one, one I've made plans to seriously move in together in another city and get kids some day) told me she does never want to see or hear anything from me ever again for no apparent reason (well, we broke up about a year ago, then were "good friends" for a while, I was always a shoulder to cry on for her, always there for her, always handy with intelligent advice and shit) and suddenly she don't want to have anything to do with me in any way whatsoever even though I didn't do nothing - so of course I was shocked and depressed, I popped a bunch of Alprazolam and I was much better lol.

ok well i think your a physcho and you need to be on a harder drug then xanax
with that being said

what kinda of zannys do you get
GG249, G3722,  the blue footballs, orange footballs, yellow school busses (the yellow bars that have 039)?

i mean im sure you could get them all depending on what doctor you see

but in your circumstance your ass should be seeing a phycyatrist lol

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »
Don't drink and pop xanax again. Thats killing your liver and risking your heart stopping completely or choking to death in your own puke or both.

Geesta

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »

ok well i think your a physcho and you need to be on a harder drug then xanax
with that being said

what kinda of zannys do you get
GG249, G3722,  the blue footballs, orange footballs, yellow school busses (the yellow bars that have 039)?

i mean im sure you could get them all depending on what doctor you see

but in your circumstance your ass should be seeing a phycyatrist lol

my bad on calling you a psycho n shit i read your post wrong... but may personal favorite zanny that i forgot to mention was the U49's or just the plain ol GG249's