Author Topic: Lil Boosie indicted for first degree murder  (Read 1305 times)

Elano

Lil Boosie indicted for first degree murder
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »
Rapper Lil Boosie (real name Torrance Hatch) has been indicted for first degree murder.

Lil Boosie was indicted by a East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury early evening Thursday for the October 2009 shooting murder of Terry Boyd.

According to the district attorney, Lil Boosie may receive the death penalty according to a district attorney.

The rap star is already incarcerated at Dixon Correctional Institute.

Prosecutors also indicted Lil Boosie of conspiring with a girlfriend, another inmate and a former correctional officer of smuggling in synthetic marijuana, marijuana pills and codeine into the prison

Six other men have also been indicted for their involvement in the murder of Boyd.

Adrian Pittman, 36, Jared Williams, 20, Kendrick Johnson, 19, Johnathan Rogers, 17 and Ryan “Sneaks” Carroll, 16, have all been charged with first degree murders.

Below is a summary of all the charge that Boosie faces and prosecutors believe he may have been involved in at least five other slayings:

•    1st Degree Murder of Terry Boyd, 35, shot to death inside his residence at 16837 Vermillion Drive on 10/21/09. The shots were fired from outside home through a window.

•    3 counts PWITD Narcotics (Schedule II-Codeine, Schedule I-Ecstacy and Schedule I-Marijuana)

•    3 counts Conspiracy to commit PWITD Narcotics

•    2 counts Conspiracy to Introduce Contraband into a Penal Institution

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Lil Boosie indicted for first degree murder
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »
feds finna do him like they did spm

they been after boosie 4 yrs..they finally got em...now they finna add everything they can

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 11:17:30 PM »
who?

why should I care?

he's probably not innocent
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 11:39:44 PM »

they been after boosie 4 yrs..they finally got em...now they finna add everything they can

True. How long is SPM in for?

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 01:08:36 AM »

True. How long is SPM in for?

45 years
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »
FREE BOOSIE!!

ikke

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:11:52 AM »
who?

why should I care?

Because this makes him the realest rapper out seeing how he actually killed somebody

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
who?

why should I care?

Because this makes him the realest rapper out seeing how he actually killed somebody

^^^^^^^^^^
MAYBE...

but i hope people don't get on no conscience shit like "oh see he's ignorant" and blah blah blah, blah blah blah.  IF this was true, the nigga was a gangsta and people ain't got no choice 2 respect it.  i hate when i see people catch a religion when rappers actually do shit, they get all moral-lis n shit.  fuck that, my nigga Boosie trill and y'all niggaz gotta give him his grace.  save that other shit for Big Lurch nigga.  FREE BOOSIE, he kept it Trill1000.  I PRAY they let the nigga go on false charges.  Me personally, i don't think he did it, y would he if he's out doing tours and taking care of his kids, it just doesn't add up the way they are telling the story.  

But yeah folks, don't start actin like every rapper who has charges against him is AUTOMATICALLY guilty of some shit, have y'all seen the 1st couple of replies on AHH, that shit is bugged.  Niggaz will praise B.I.G for sellin dope and shootin gunz and so on (even in death) and swear up n down he was so real but a nigga who hasn't got to tha Hall Of Fame yet does (supposidly) some shit niggaz (mainly crackers) wanna act like the nigga deserves to be punished ASAP and talk all of this "i told u so" "rappers are so dumb" shyt like they really know wassgood.... fuck that... FREE BOOSIE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »

Just because he made this song, I hope he never sees the light of day again.

who?

why should I care?

True, the worst realest rapper of all time lol & just because he is "real" (maybe) doesn't mean we should let him off the hook because he's guilty.

have y'all seen the 1st couple of replies on AHH, that shit is bugged.

No, we haven't because we aren't all members to 23 different message boards.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 10:16:54 AM »
LOOL at calling LIL BOOSIE the worst rapper

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »

Just because he made this song, I hope he never sees the light of day again.

who?

why should I care?

True, the worst realest rapper of all time lol & just because he is "real" (maybe) doesn't mean we should let him off the hook because he's guilty.

have y'all seen the 1st couple of replies on AHH, that shit is bugged.

No, we haven't because we aren't all members to 23 different message boards.

right Buddens... maybe u should join more than 1 it'll help ur social retardation,,, it's good to talk 2 more than 1 person at a time or is that some nerd shit 2 u.    u old as shit 4tr, stop dickridin and chin slappin ya self with these nuts.  u gettin mad corny wit tha shit.  my dick isn't seabiscuit yungin'
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:36:58 PM by Man Of Many Words »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
^Maybe it would help my social, internet retardation; but I'm too busy being social in real life to give a shit. :D

Anyway, he should just hit T.I. up & ask for the number to his lawyer; he'll do a week.

BiggBoogaBiff

^Maybe it would help my social, internet retardation; but I'm too busy being social in real life to give a shit. :D

Anyway, he should just hit T.I. up & ask for the number to his lawyer; he'll do a week.

naw Chammilla, u know dam well u ain't got no life or no soul, u be on dubcc daily and nightly nigga 7 dayz a week don't even try 2 lie 2 me, i see those eminem covers on here way too much 4 u to be even sayin some shit like that.  ur corny, go out it's Friday and ur in NYC, stop tryna boss up on the net and say cool shit but ain't doin cool shit nigga.  u bam'd out 4 that.  keep worrying about ya comebacks nigga and fall back.  i'll be here 2morrow.  i gotta get my hair done and hit tha bar. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

naw Chammilla, u know dam well u ain't got no life or no soul, u be on dubcc daily and nightly nigga 7 dayz a week don't even try 2 lie 2 me, i see those eminem covers on here way too much 4 u to be even sayin some shit like that.  ur corny, go out it's Friday and ur in NYC, stop tryna boss up on the net and say cool shit but ain't doin cool shit nigga.  u bam'd out 4 that.  keep worrying about ya comebacks nigga and fall back.  i'll be here 2morrow.  i gotta get my hair done and hit tha bar. 

No, I know I have more of a life than you'll ever have lolll; that's for certain.

LOL, I don't know what kind of curfew your mother has you on, but it's 8, brah; I don't know if you're just schemeing on little girls who have to be home by 11, but shit doesn't get started til' 10 the earliest.

& LMFAO @ you thinking you know me because of the "Eminem covers" in my sig.; you're arguably the biggest joke on the internet. :D

EDIT: You're mad that I just caught you trying to tell me to join more forums to help me "communicate" when you can't even speak proper English. :D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »
boosie keep it networth,can't knocc him for that,but if he did it i'm sure as hell ain't buying no shirt or saying free this muthafucca,my oldest brother is locc'd up again for doing some dumb thug shit, do what i can for em but he know he got to ride that shit out,and i wouldn't even be screaming free that equal, just i'll help out when you touch down (again).

the thing i give you tho man is equals do be taking up for artist they like and be on that free such and such shit,but if it's an artist they think is wacc they be like fucc him he needs to be locc'd up or shit like that, i just say call a spade a spade,especailly if they got locc'd up for doing some dumb thug shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp