Poll

What's Your Favorite crew

Boot Camp Clik
Wu-Tang

Author Topic: Boot Camp Clik or Wu-Tang  (Read 435 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Boot Camp Clik or Wu-Tang
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »
i would prefer the 1994-1996 2pac groups of the Outlawz/Dramacydal over wu tang in their prime but that's it

oh and i'd take 1993-96 Doggpound (Snoop/Kurupt/DAz/Nate) over wu

you're fucking crazy

starin thru my rearview, made niggaz, hail mary, hit em up, all about u, when we ride, tradin' war stories....and all the unreleased cuts

yep..crazy.

you'd take a few classic songs over a few classic albums?? And a lot of those Outlawz cuts were carried by Pac. Wu Tang Clan are almost all heavy hitters and can stand out on their own.

im not talking about quanity

im talking about quality sir.  and quaLity while I'll take the trio of 2pac, Kadafi and Fatal over anything.

in my opinion Wu Tang would have been just as good a group if it was just GZA, RZA, Method, Ghostface, Raekwon and O.D.B.    Deck, U God and Masta were pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things if you ask me.

i respect you when your not being an asshole though.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »
i would prefer the 1994-1996 2pac groups of the Outlawz/Dramacydal over wu tang in their prime but that's it

oh and i'd take 1993-96 Doggpound (Snoop/Kurupt/DAz/Nate) over wu

you're fucking crazy

starin thru my rearview, made niggaz, hail mary, hit em up, all about u, when we ride, tradin' war stories....and all the unreleased cuts

yep..crazy.

you'd take a few classic songs over a few classic albums?? And a lot of those Outlawz cuts were carried by Pac. Wu Tang Clan are almost all heavy hitters and can stand out on their own.

im not talking about quanity

im talking about quality sir.  and quaLity while I'll take the trio of 2pac, Kadafi and Fatal over anything.

in my opinion Wu Tang would have been just as good a group if it was just GZA, RZA, Method, Ghostface, Raekwon and O.D.B.    Deck, U God and Masta were pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things if you ask me.

i respect you when your not being an asshole though.

Deck?? Cmon dude, Deck had some of the best verses on the early Wu shit. I don't see how you can be a fan of Wu and not like what he contributed. Protect Ya Neck, C.R.E.A.M., Triumph, Heaterz, he killed that shit easily. He wasn't the best when it came to solo shit, but I have to say as far as the group was concerned only GZA came harder.

Also I think you are forgetting the Outlawz were more than a trio. Imo 2Pac >> 2Pac & Outlawz. They never did anything for me other than fill up a track. Kadafi was alright except he needed better work on his flow. The rest, ehh.....

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »
Damn, some people actually voted for BCC ???
 :laugh: :laugh:

BIGWORM

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 04:39:57 PM »
I'm Gonna have to say BOOT CAMP simply for the fact Black Moon did it first. The only Wu-Tang album I like'd was there first album.

Enter Tha Stage set the blueprint for Return To The 36 Chambers....

Black Moon
Smiff 'N' Wesson(Cocoa Brovaz)
Heltah Skeltah
O.G.C
B.C.C.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 06:14:51 PM »
WUUUUUUUUUU gotta give props to boot also  8)

Killa Wu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 06:42:22 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »
Come on, there is no point to argue with Hack, he's always on some crazy shit.

kemizt

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Wu-Tang

ebenus supremus

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 03:30:10 PM »

or

For me two of the best hip hop crew, with great MC like Sean Price, Buckshot, Starang Wondah for the BCC and GZA, Rae, Meth for the Wu.
I have a small preference for the BCC but for me the best MC is GZA.
What's ur favorite crew and MC ?

BCC : http://www.youtube.com/user/bootcampandaffiliate
Wu : http://www.youtube.com/user/WuTangAndAffiliate

yeah, i hate picking sides,
i'm taking the picket fence on that one/two.

but i wouldn't mind, some jamaican-eye boot-camp clicking in wit that red hook shit, that's sposed to be in the freaking worx as we speak,
so much for the prequel, you fellas need to go star warz on that shit, and hit us up with a trilogy.

BONeZ
aka
ebenus

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »
damn both are dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.