Author Topic: Adult Life: Nothing Like I Thought It Would Be  (Read 1237 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Adult Life: Nothing Like I Thought It Would Be
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 12:24:55 PM »
Who knew one day you would be a controversial ass wiper at century village with your JUCO degree. The prophet Elijah is rolling around in his grave ficca.

Actually I live in the most populated Muslim country in the whole world now, have a BA degree, and wiping asses got me 6 months in Africa and paid my way thru school.... but spin it however you want...

Are you in Indonesia?

yes
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 01:29:40 PM »
he's still in Kansas City you guys

but he sees his kid about as much as he would if he were still in Indonesia

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
In relation to the actual thread topic, I got my wake up call at 23.... From 12 to 23 I just drank, screwed and smoked as much as I wanted, tried to act older than I was in my early years, then acted immature the older I got... They say that smoking weed prevents you from developing emotionally the same as compared to those who don't inhibit their minds emotions with substances... You can find that after quitting substance use and not associating with those who partake in alcohol n illegal substances that you are Ill equipped to deal with emotions and cognitive tasks required to participate effectively in the community, work, relationships ect..... After 23 I stopped screwing around but continued to abuse substances, leading to mental illness, also, a contributing factor, was the fact that because I had lead such a life of whim n fancy I did not appreciate simple sobriety, in turn, making irrational decisions which lead to a stress filled lifestyle, living on the poverty line, always trying to catch up, only to fall for the same devilish temptation of chasing the euphoria rather than deal with reality... One diagnoses has actually been post traumatic stress disorder, but then, I think we should be judging suicide bombers as mentally unbalanced rather than terrorists because according to western laws and beliefs they would be classified as delusional... That's beside the point... I was able to educate myself to a degree after leaving school at 14, but I didn't develop the peer network and self discipline necessary to cope in the big wide world alone.... I saught safety within the family unit, but then, because I hadn't developed the proper behavioural discipline and emotional discipline I became erratic and abusive and almost completely exhausted my family resources... I was also quite paranoid and delusional which led to long periods of isolation, further stunting my growth and disabling me from experiencing simple pleasures which would have been beneficial to my progression from adolescence into adulthood... I'm 32 now, starting anew, once again, hoping I can fathom some kind of lesson from the cruelties I've encountered and the wayward lifestyle I've led.... You never stop learning.... Some are well prepared for the continual transitions of life and some, due to no fault of their own or through perpetual abuse of substances, themselves or others, are ill equipped.... But we will learn, maybe not the same lessons, or maybe they are the same lessons, just presented to us differently according to custom, culture and environment.... I hear what infinites saying, although my story is much different...

Semi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 05:11:56 AM »
Prozac and Zoloft work wonders I hear. Do they even have shrinks in shitty australia mate?
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 05:32:49 AM »
Prozac and Zoloft work wonders I hear. Do they even have shrinks in shitty australia mate?

Yes my dear friend they do....
But there's no such thing as confidentiality, so you may as well tell the whole world....
Or you could bury your head in the sand, pretend nothing happens and hope it goes away if you ignore it...

Only good thing I learnt from a psychologist was that positive thoughts create a positive feeling and negative thoughts create a negative feeling.... An actual physical feeling.... Because your brain can't tell the difference between a thought and a real event... A- is the situation... B- is the thought.... C- is the physical effect...
You could walk around feeling like the richest cunt on earth with 5cents in ya pocket if ya just had a good think...

Teddy Loc

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2021, 11:11:21 PM »
I remember writing this.... and I am speakin on some real shit (which nobody gives a fucc about at the forum anymore cause all ya'll only into bitch shit, but anyway, I'm going to keep bringing the real, last man standing like Daz on Death Row in 98', anyway...)

...but it's true that growing up you kind of feel like you are a big fish in a small pond.  Then one day when I was 18 I remember I was walking thru the halls at my junior college and it hit me that, "nobody here knows you and don't nobody give a fucc about you".  there were all these every day mufuckaz and I didn't know none of them either...

So that kind of tripped me out at first.  I was totally unprepared for such a realization at the time.  Later I kind of learned all the benefits of being a single individual in a world of 7 billion.  About the beauty in anonymity, and how to create your own world, especially after reading the Libertarian classic "How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World" by Harry Browne in 2007

Brutal and Crucial. 4 Realz!
#NoDoubt