Author Topic: Joe budden disses Eddie Curry on twitter (TO eddie curry)  (Read 213 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Joe budden disses Eddie Curry on twitter (TO eddie curry)
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »
mousebudden : I know u had a rought few years @eddycurry , but you're making this Free agent thing more difficult than it needs to be 4 us .. just retire
about 1 hour ago via web

____

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow!!!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

Re: Joe budden disses Eddie Curry on twitter (TO eddie curry)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
LMAO, so true though, NY has given out some of the worst contracts ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »
LOL, Jumpoff Joe Beezy is the greatest. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 11:37:26 PM »
its so true tho

if eddie curry fucking retired the Knicks would be 44 million under the cap

meaning they could get Lebron, Bosh and keep Lee
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 02:25:00 AM »
joe buddens makes rapping look harder than it should be

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 01:18:34 PM »
Former Chicago Bull Eddy Curry remains a wanted man in Chicago today, authorities say.

The NBA player remains at large, two weeks after a Cook County Judge issued an arrest warrant for failing to appear at a hearing to pay what’s left in a legal settlement reached after he was sued for allegedly having sex with an underage girl when he was 18, according to court records.

Curry was never charged with a crime.

On Wednesday, Cook County Sheriff’s deputies went to Curry’s Burr Ridge home to arrest the player — currently on the New York Knicks roster — and while a vehicle was in the driveway, no one answered the door, said sheriff’s spokesman Steve Patterson.

“It’s not a (violent) criminal matter, so it’s not like we’d break down the door and cuff somebody in a situation like this. But we’re going to actively continue to find him,” Patterson said.

“We thought by now he would have done the right thing and turned himself in, but because he chose not to do to that we’re actively looking to arrest him,” Patterson said.

Last week, attorneys on both sides of the case said they had reached an agreement and expected the arrest warrant to be quashed.

But this morning, Curry’s Chicago attorney Mark Belongia confirmed that hadn’t been done yet, but it would be filed today.

“He’s agreed to make payment to satisfy the judgement,” Belongia told the Sun-Times. “It takes time for written terms to be agreed to and written up, even if you have an agreement in principal.”

He would not say whether his client was in the Chicago area, but a source told Sun-Times columnist Michael Sneed - who first reported the sheriff’s visit to Curry’s home in today’s editions - that Curry is in New York.

The current litigation stems from a 2005 “sexual abuse” and “battery” lawsuit the woman filed against him, according to court records.

The woman alleged she and Curry had “sexual contact” for a six-month period in 2001 when she was 14 and Curry was 18, according to the lawsuit.

Curry graduated from Thornwood High School in 2001, and was drafted by the Bulls as an 18-year-old that summer.

The civil lawsuit never went to trial because both parties agreed to settle in 2007 — with Curry promising to fork over $660,000 and both sides agreeing to never speak of the case.

But when he failed to make a final payment in the settlement in 2008, the woman in the case — now in her 20s -- took him back to court.

She again sued the 6-foot-11 center last year. In November, a judge ordered Curry to pay the woman $197,495 -- the final payment in the settlement plus interest and other costs, court records show.

On June 14th, he was ordered to court for a hearing to discuss his assets — and ultimately his ability to pay. When he didn’t show up  Cook County Circuit Judge Alexander White found him in contempt and issued an arrest warrant, court records show.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 01:31:56 PM »
Who's this Joe Budden guy?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 05:54:00 PM »
he's a member of Crooked I's rap group

but he wasn't good enough to be featured on the new Eminem album with the others

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 05:54:27 PM »
he's a member of Crooked I's rap group

but he wasn't good enough to be featured on the new Eminem album with the others

LOL